10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Just FYI, a friend of mine took that same attitude about security just because he was running a Mac and thought it to be hack-proof. He's now in the process of reinstalling his OS from scratch.

Not getting into the whole Mac versus PC thing about viruses, but wanting to let you know not to let your guard down and assume you're untouchable. I'd hate to see someone catch something unknowingly, especially a person just trying to watch hockey.
    Word. I'll be more vigilant about it. I would probably care more if this wasn't a 4 year old mac book pro whose keyboard/track pad no longer worked. Regardless its an expensive thing to replace.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Smells like Bolts vs 'Nucks for the cup.
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    You honestly think the Canucks can get past the Sharks? Look at the way the Sharks are handling the Wings. If the Canucks continue to play with their top line basically not existing you can count on the Sharks blowing them apart.

How good would it look for Bettman if the finals are between San Jose and Tampa? It would be like the Colorado/Florida series from 96(?) which justified relocation and expansion for a lot of people.

I CALL HAT TRICK!!! Fucking unbelievable. Thank you Devin!

10+ Year Old Account
    3-0 Sharks, they're finally ready for the playoffs. Boston Vs Sharks for the cup.

---------- Post added 2011-05-05 at 03:16 AM ----------

Yeah if the Sharks forget how to play, and thats even if Van can get past Nashville.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

SJ would have to completely lose the marbles to not be going to the cup this season.

I'm going to have to agree with Irony on it being Boston vs SJ.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    You honestly think the Canucks can get past the Sharks? Look at the way the Sharks are handling the Wings. If the Canucks continue to play with their top line basically not existing you can count on the Sharks blowing them apart.

How good would it look for Bettman if the finals are between San Jose and Tampa? It would be like the Colorado/Florida series from 96(?) which justified relocation and expansion for a lot of people.
    Sedins not stepping up their game is about the only thing that could stop us from not going far.

I've said it before in this thread that the Sedins and Kesler have to pick it up offensively if they expect to contend this year. Kesler has started, now it's time for the Sedins.

---------- Post added 2011-05-05 at 03:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    3-0 Sharks, they're finally ready for the playoffs. Boston Vs Sharks for the cup.

---------- Post added 2011-05-05 at 03:16 AM ----------

Yeah if the Sharks forget how to play, and thats even if Van can get past Nashville.
    They'll win. The Sedins are just not playing to the level they can and it's frustrating as hell.

I can take some solace in the fact that we're winning without their offensive contributions though.
    I remember it all too well

Lets not knock Nashville here. I know one of the Sedins was on a scoreless skid prior to this series, but Nashville is the top defensive team in the league and they're doing their fair share in shutting them down.

Pissed off about about the Caps. Played awful with only 1 or 2 players gutting it out and trying to make plays per game and only lost the games except tonight by 1 goal. Yeah, first one was 4-2 but there was an ENG in there. Can't blame the coach there. There was just a general lack of focus from a team that knows better.

Would be pretty wild to see the 2nd round end up with 3/4 series being a sweep with the other series ending in 4-1. Even crazier considering 6/8 series were at least 6 games to decide.

My bet would be on a Bruins and Sharks final also. Sharks after a lot of trial and error are doing everything right. Bruins are a great physical team that plays well on both sides of the rink as a team.
    Last edited by Dlucks; 2011-05-05 at 03:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry, but if the Canucks even manage to get past nashville, theyre going to get destroyed in round 3 no matter sharks or detroit.

Said it before and ill say it again, Lightning vs Sharks for the cup - Lightning takes it all...

and now that we all know whats going to happen..see you guys again in October the Hawks are gunna bring back the cup to chi town

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Im sorry, but if the Canucks even manage to get past nashville, theyre going to get destroyed in round 3 no matter sharks or detroit.

Said it before and ill say it again, Lightning vs Sharks for the cup - Lightning takes it all...

and now that we all know whats going to happen..see you guys again in October the Hawks are gunna bring back the cup to chi town
    All that I get from your posts is the feeling that you're bitter because the Canucks beat the Hawks.
    I remember it all too well

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    All that I get from your posts is the feeling that you're bitter because the Canucks beat the Hawks.
    Pretty much this.

After your countless posts of how the blackhawks will beat the Canucks and continue onto the cup, then losing, all you've done is 'everyone against the canucks'.

i'll be having a good laugh when we win the cup and i get to read 'CANUCKS WILL GET SMASHED NEXT YEAR'
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just popping in to show my Boston pride.

Not getting cocky or anything since I'm pretty adjusted to just barely making the playoffs and losing in round one. Cheers!
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Seriously? People think the Bruins will get past Tampa? Are you crazy? lol
    red panda red panda red panda!

Seriously? People think the Bruins will get past Tampa? Are you crazy? lol
    If Thomas stands on his head maybe otherwise its unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by PhilCosby View Post
    Just popping in to show my Boston pride.

Not getting cocky or anything since I'm pretty adjusted to just barely making the playoffs and losing in round one. Cheers!
    Haha my brother feels the same way about them and isn't getting his hopes up yet (actually, he's being a bit of douche. at least BE happy you're up 3 games to a team who's play has been, at best, inconsistent). Given that, unfortunately, I am a Flyers fan I am not at all pleased with their performance this post-season. That, and the fact that my dad, brother, two uncles, are all Bruins fans doesn't make it any easier. /sigh

also, my prediction, is SJ vs TB only because SJ has been my fallback team and TB has just been unreal. Vinny, Stamkos and Marty just lighting it up. Oh how i wish we didn't trade Gagne

Tampa Bay will represent the East, because I don't think Boston or Philly will be able to hang with them, after what we just witnessed with the Caps. San Jose in the West, although if Vancouver finally lights a fire under their collective butts things could get interesting. As they say, though, "This is why the play the games."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm of firm belief that Vancouver will step it up when it counts, so will the Sedins for that matter.

I'm also a lightning supporter and I'm happy as he'll were through to the conference final.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Vinny, Stamkos and Marty just lighting it up. Oh how i wish we didn't trade Gagne
    Don't forget Sean Bergenheim. He has seven postseason goals so far.

Anyone else predicting a San Jose vs Tampa Bay Stanley Cup finals?