Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I'm not sure the silver platter the refs used to hand Chicago this game is small enough to fit in a standard dishwasher.
    Im glad I wasnt the only one who noticed that. Between multiple hooks, holds, that tripping at the end and the high stick on lucic, this was a pretty bullshit game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I respectfully disagree. There were a lot of no calls on Chicago but also a lot of no calls on Boston. The trip at the end should have resulted in a Hawks penalty but the goaltender interference in the 2nd period should also have been a no brainer call. At least the refs were actually consistent and let the boys play.

Deleted
    I'm not sure the silver platter the refs used to hand Chicago this game is small enough to fit in a standard dishwasher.
    Haha, It's not chicago going fully retard after every whistle. And the handzus penatly was a gift.

10+ Year Old Account
    More importantly I hope Bergeron is okay and whatever is going on with Toews is not serious. Not that I give a shit about Boston but I don't hate Bergy like I hate Lucic and Jagr.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    A lot of the missed calls were easy to say as 'that's playoff hockey', but that trip was so obvious... if that trip was a beach ball, I think Fleury could have stopped it it was that obvious.

That being said, Boston still played like shit for 75% of that game.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Bergeron can't return I'm not sure if this'll come back to Chicago for a game 7

10+ Year Old Account
    1. I hope Bergeron is ok
    2. I hope Toews is ok
    3. I hate the "playoff" fans in this thread
    4. Game of Thrones

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    1. I hope Bergeron is ok
    2. I hope Toews is ok
    3. I hate the "playoff" fans in this thread
    4. Game of Thrones
    Bandwagon fans are much better?

A lot of the missed calls were easy to say as 'that's playoff hockey', but that trip was so obvious... if that trip was a beach ball, I think Fleury could have stopped it it was that obvious.

That being said, Boston still played like shit for 75% of that game.
    The trip and kane's high stick to lucic's bottom lip were obvious. There were a couple hooking calls that should have been obvious too, but we'll see what happens monday. However I absolutely agree that the Bruins played like shit too much in that game. If they come out that bad Monday and Bergeron is out then it'll basically be Chicago's game.

Didn't get to watch any of it. Kinda sad I missed it - sounds like a pretty controversial game from non-biased points of view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speculations that Bergeron has a spleen injury, really hope thats not the case. Toews or Bergeron, the SCF wouldn't be the same w/o them.

Proper calls wouldn't have helped Boston tonight anyhow. Chicago's farm team could have won this game, the Bruins just played terrible hockey, that's all there is to it. Zero hustle.

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Speculations that Bergeron has a spleen injury, really hope thats not the case. Toews or Bergeron, the SCF wouldn't be the same w/o them.
    Looked an awful lot like a back issue when it happened, though an internal injury could also be the case. When he was on the bench afterwards, he was just sitting there in a shitload of pain, you could see it on his face.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2013-06-23 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    I also can't believe AV got hired to coach NYR. What a terrible decision imo he is not a good coach. If it were me I would have definitely hired Messier but idk, I guess that's why I'm not GM of an NHL club. Still, I am 97% sure they are going to regret this. More so than Vancouver with Tortorella if you ask me.
    I thought the Nucks were gonna hire Ruff or Dallas Eakins but i guess they just did not. I feel alot better about the stars and oilers tahn I do about the nucks next year, going to be funny to watch Torts try to get the chicken swedes to block shots.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeb View Post
    Tuuuukaaaaaaaaa

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 12:56 AM ----------

To be fairly honest they did not deserve any.

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 01:28 AM ----------

Tuuukaaaaaaa<3
    apparently datsyuk isnt a selke worthy player this year?

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 05:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeb View Post
    Bandwagon fans are much better?
    your just saying this to cover up the fact that you don't post in the regular season.
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2013-06-23 at 09:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think back injuries land you in the hospital (well at least they don't usually have you leaving the game in an ambulance), possible injury to internal organs would, which is why I've been so worried, but I hear he's out now

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Given Toews' concussion history he might be done. Could be two huge losses for both sides but I think no Toews is more impactful given that he is the Hawks' best player at the dot and he dominated Krejci there last night. Combine that with the fact that the rest of the team is pretty lousy outside of Zus and it doesn't bode well.

Kings trade Bernier to Leafs for Frattin, Scrivens, and a 2nd round pick. Really surprised by that, I thought Reimer looked good, was expecting them to be in the market for a veteran backup to mentor him a bit, not someone to potentially take his place.

As for the game last night, I couldn't watch any of it due to work :/ What I've heard hasn't been good though, so we just gotta regroup, rebound, and win two in a row now!

Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    Kings trade Bernier to Leafs for Frattin, Scrivens, and a 2nd round pick. Really surprised by that, I thought Reimer looked good, was expecting them to be in the market for a veteran backup to mentor him a bit, not someone to potentially take his place.

As for the game last night, I couldn't watch any of it due to work :/ What I've heard hasn't been good though, so we just gotta regroup, rebound, and win two in a row now!
    Well Reimer was reponsible for the biggest game 7 collapse in NHL history, so they might not have that much faith in him going forward, I think they just don't want to put all their eggs in one basket and Scrivens was not reliable enough to be a 50/50 type of goalie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Well Reimer was reponsible for the biggest game 7 collapse in NHL history, so they might not have that much faith in him going forward, I think they just don't want to put all their eggs in one basket and Scrivens was not reliable enough to be a 50/50 type of goalie.
    This guy hahahahha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post

Reimer wasn't responsible at all.. the forwards in ability to get the puck out isn't the goalies fault.. If anything Remier is the reason they made it to g7