Canucks in 4
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Canucks in 4
    I agree
    if they keep playing this way thats the rest of the playoffs too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I agree
    if they keep playing this way thats the rest of the playoffs too :P
    If they can continue their performance of the first period for the rest of the Playoffs then they'll definately take the cup home. I fear though that when they win this round they'll choke 2nd or 3rd round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wings all the way!!!! Played a solid game against phoenix so hoping that they'll close it in 5. Penguins can die for all I care. If I had to have anyone else besides the wings I want to see caps get a cup. Ovie deserves it. Crosby needs to cry a little more. The more he QQ's the happier a man I become

Rooting for the nucks' here. Trying to not prepare myself for disappointment. This team is just so good it's hard to think they will get bounced. Just look at their top 6 D man and Luongo. With that defensive core they wont need to score much, but they can bring the fire too I love watching this team.

Quote Originally Posted by zentenforius View Post
    Crosby needs to cry a little more.
    Me & you are now best friends. For goodness sakes, imagine how bad he'll cry if his teams eliminated first round?

Deleted
    Vancouver looking really solid after that 1st period, could be looking for them to be pushing quite far in considering they took the Presidents! I'm looking for the Bruins to have a good run.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    As a (completely depressed) Toronto Maple Leafs fan
    Stopped reading right there, It's your teams fault that they couldn't get their act together yet again. GO NUCKS GO!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Videcaa View Post
    Me & you are now best friends. For goodness sakes, imagine how bad he'll cry if his teams eliminated first round?
    wont happen, the NHL wont allow it, remember when they won the 2009 Stanley Cup and all the gifts they got from the NHL/Refs? That said, Crosby will probably dive at home and the Refs will call tripping on someone. Much like on Sunday against Chicago when Ericcson got Tripped late in the 3rd and the Refs called tripping, on Ericcson. that said, Fuck Crosby, Fuck the Pens, and Fuck the Refs. LONG LIVE THE REDWINGS.

A much more settled blackhawks team in the second. The Hawks are almost exclusively using the first line.

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 04:31 AM ----------

Joel needs to watch out - He's been sending out Sharp-Toews-Kane pretty much every other shift. You dont want to overwork your top players. Vancouver's been rolling all 4 lines and keeping it consistent.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Dayum the Preds are praying on Duck tonight in Cali 4-0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets go Red Wings!!!! That is all

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 12:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    wont happen, the NHL wont allow it, remember when they won the 2009 Stanley Cup and all the gifts they got from the NHL/Refs? That said, Crosby will probably dive at home and the Refs will call tripping on someone. Much like on Sunday against Chicago when Ericcson got Tripped late in the 3rd and the Refs called tripping, on Ericcson. that said, Fuck Crosby, Fuck the Pens, and Fuck the Refs. LONG LIVE THE REDWINGS.
    and this ^^

So I'm glad that the Canucks won but they didn't win the 2nd period, however 3rd period they pulled they're game together and managed to be all over Chicago. The Anahiem vs Nashville game I lost interest in after it was 3-0.

Tampa got shutout, Chicago got shutout, and as it stands now Anaheim is gonna get shutout. Not the best start. At least the Red Wings looked pretty good. I like that the Caps won, but Ovi got lucky with the goal that tied it. Probably should have been a whistle a little earlier than there was, but I'm not complaining.

Tomorrow night is what I'm really looking forward to though.

LoL Canadian Ice Disc

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    LoL Canadian Ice Disc
    and you watch?American Football? LOL we run a 10 second play every 50 seconds. oh and Football players have admitted that Hockey is the harder and more stressful Sport.
    Soccer/European Football? yeah, it takes a lot more skill to run on your feet than it does to skate on blades. Oh wait. also in soccer the goalie takes up so much more of the net than in hockey. oh wait.

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 04:55 AM ----------

So I'm glad that the Canucks won but they didn't win the 2nd period, however 3rd period they pulled they're game together and managed to be all over Chicago. The Anahiem vs Nashville game I lost interest in after it was 3-0.
    i am absolutely loving the fact that Nashville is pissing in the Ducks Kool-aid

I don't know, might be just a fluke with this last game, but if Vancouver can not improve their game in the first and second periods, they don't stand a fighting chance later in the series against those who DID have a good first and second. I just don't see it looking good for them later on if they don't fix this issue. Well thats if they win this series vs Chicago. Don't get me wrong its a very high probability.

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 06:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    LoL Canadian Ice Disc has been stated to be one of the hardest sports to play with that being both mentally challenging and hard on the body
    Fixed because you apparently do not know nothing about Hockey.

Let alone the fact that skating on ice is not easy to learn or to be good at....
    Last edited by Shinoashi; 2011-04-14 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Canucks in 4
    it's 1 game. anything can happen remember. the hawks played brutal and had 4 posts. i do agree the nucks are going to take the series.

Bruins will win the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    As a (completely depressed) Toronto Maple Leafs fan, I cannot ever cheer for the Canadiens, and I don't really care for the Canucks. I will be cheering for upsets everywhere... except the Habs' series.
    I'll give you this, Toronto definitely has some loyal fans. I learned my lesson after about 2 years of cheering for them. Now I'm a senator fan till the end. Despite them being 5th last in the league
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.