Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Sorry, he is not a play maker, a play maker is Datsyuk, someone who can set others up like no other, that is not Crosby.
    Crosby has 28 Seconds per game on the PK, for the most penalized team in the league that does not seem like a whole lot.
    and he is not that great defensively, i have seen this first hand against the wings when he absolutely sucked.
    you are delusional, Crosby has gotten in like 3 fights in his career, sorry, but thats not "when your team needs it"
    You almost had me troll =D

Don't call our users troll's under any circumstance. ~Fuzzzie

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandra View Post
    You almost had me troll =D

Don't call our users troll's under any circumstance. ~Fuzzzie
    <3 Fuzzzie.

sorry i should clarify, but this is obviously my opinion, that he is more of a goalscorer than a playmaker.
    however it is not opinion that they NHL gives him way to much media coverage (and through him the Penguins). a good example is there history will be made commericials, the penguins already have one this year, and MAF gets a shutout in game one (so did 3 other goalies) and he gets a commercial for it. nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    <3 Fuzzzie.

sorry i should clarify, but this is obviously my opinion, that he is more of a goalscorer than a playmaker.
    however it is not opinion that they NHL gives him way to much media coverage (and through him the Penguins). a good example is there history will be made commericials, the penguins already have one this year, and MAF gets a shutout in game one (so did 3 other goalies) and he gets a commercial for it. nice.
    It's not an opinion, it's fact. He scores goals. It's all he can do.

Anyone with half a brain can see he sucks big time at just about every other aspect of the game. Nova Scotia is not a province that produces much in the way of hockey players (Brad Marchand is probably the only other one anyone would really recognize in the current team rosters across the league) , as our winters are normally mild and we get maybe a month or two of safe ice a year... and even less usable ice from the weather making it choppy, crusted with half frozen snow, etc etc. Hand-eye coordination and accuracy are all that keeps him afloat, along with his teammates. How do you think he did so well in Rimouski before the NHL? The team itself was one of the best in the QMJHL at the time!

Shit, look at him skate, he looks like he's going to fall over half the time. He's not very fast either.

BUT HE WON THE GOLD MEDAL IN THE OLYMPICS!!!!!!

Notice how Iginla got absolutely no praise for his setup efforts there.

Fuck Sidney Crosby.

Edit: There seems to be no one that can possibly see how overrated Crosby is besides:
    1) A Detroit Red Wings fan.
    2) A Washington Capitals fan.
    3) Almost anyone from Halifax, Nova Scotia.
    Last edited by Asera; 2011-04-17 at 09:01 PM.
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post

Anyone with half a brain can see he sucks big time at just about every other aspect of the game. Nova Scotia is not a province that produces much in the way of hockey players (Brad Marchand is probably the only other one anyone would really recognize in the current team rosters across the league) , as our winters are normally mild and we get maybe a month or two of safe ice a year... and even less usable ice from the weather making it choppy, crusted with half frozen snow, etc etc. Hand-eye coordination and accuracy are all that keeps him afloat, along with his teammates. How do you think he did so well in Rimouski before the NHL? The team itself was one of the best in the QMJHL at the time!

Shit, look at him skate, he looks like he's going to fall over half the time. He's not very fast either.

Fuck Sidney Crosby.

Edit: There seems to be no one that can possibly see how overrated Crosby is besides:
    and his team got zero credit for you know....forcing overtime....and given the golden boy his chance.

---------- Post added 2011-04-17 at 09:07 PM ----------

This Rangers Capitals game is awesome. HUGE Decision upcoming. i think the Goal counts. 2-1 Rangers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow.. Rangers just got robbed. Good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. No goal. I am shocked.

---------- Post added 2011-04-17 at 09:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Wow.. Rangers just got robbed. Good.
    yeah that was a highway robbery. i am completely shocked.

I can't say I hate Crosby..

Being from Vancouver and seeing him win it for us.. I can't say it I JUST CAN'T
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I can't watch the caps game. TSN doesn't stream and I don't have cable. ><

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    Tampa Bay Lightning, because when they really start to play they can beat anyone and make some amazing comebacks.
    All I can say is ROFLMAO.. they wont get close

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    If she/he/it is Canadian like me, we can't watch this. -.-
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

The Lightning are going to win hands down. Stammer is looking to start his career off right, and whats better then in your 3rd year you already have a Stanley cup and a Rocket Richard trophy on your belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Irollmyface View Post
    The Lightning are going to win hands down. Stammer is looking to start his career off right, and whats better then in your 3rd year you already have a Stanley cup and a Rocket Richard trophy on your belt?
    Yeah.. not gonna happen
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Yeah.. not gonna happen
    Awesome post...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Use an American VPN. You can access stuff like this, hulu etc..

Pens fan for life here. Born and bred in Pittsburgh. But I gotta say, I don't really see us going all the way this year. I'll be hoping and cheering them on no matter what. But I don't know about all the way. I can see us easily going to the second round but after that I'm not sure.
    Stream: Gurkalicious

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post

Fuck Sidney Crosby.

There is a reason he gets as much recognition as he does. Because he's the best player in the league. Not only winning the gold medal but also being one of the youngest captains ever to win a stanley cup. To say he does nothing else on the ice is utter shit. The amount of assists he gets in a season also reflects on how he is a playmaker as well as a sniper.

Back on topic. I just don't want any team in the Western Conference to win the cup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    There is a reason he gets as much recognition as he does. Because he's the best player in the league. Not only winning the gold medal but also being one of the youngest captains ever to win a stanley cup. To say he does nothing else on the ice is utter shit. The amount of assists he gets in a season also reflects on how he is a playmaker as well as a sniper.

Back on topic. I just don't want any team in the Western Conference to win the cup.
    Gold Medal: it took a team to give him his moment to shine. no team = no overtime, cuz he didnt do anything for the first 3 periods.
    Stanley Cup: it took the NHL handing it to them to get him his cup.
    Assists: Rebounds.

as yo uwere saying?

Gold Medal: it took a team to give him his moment to shine. no team = no overtime, cuz he didnt do anything for the first 3 periods.
    Stanley Cup: it took the NHL handing it to them to get him his cup.
    Assists: Rebounds.

as yo uwere saying?
    What's with the ignorant hate? It's one thing to hate a guy because he's your team's rival - that's just the nature of sports. It's another to discredit him entirely because of that hate.

For what it's worth, I think the sheer volume of media coverage for any superstar is beyond asinine.