Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    That would require a Red Wings player to do something as dumb as dropping his head between his shoulders behind the net, wouldn't it? :P
    Typical Red Wings response.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    I love you Canucks fan crying now for a penalty for the Bieska hit, but when it was your boy Torres it was nothing. Keep crying - Game 7 and your elimination is imminent.
    Well, not a Nucks fan at all. Here is the big difference though. TORRES WAS CALLED FOR A PENALTY. The hit tonight, was not.

15+ Year Old Account
    That would require a Red Wings player to do something as dumb as dropping his head between his shoulders behind the net, wouldn't it? :P
    Red Wings Player? Dumb? Does Not Compute. Error Error Error.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    has happened to a Red Wings Player.

was not a penalty. unfortunate? yeah. penalty? no.
    That would require a Red Wings player to do something as dumb as dropping his head between his shoulders

uhh

*10 characters*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Typical Red Wings response.
    Remember when Keith slapped his stick into Franzens face in the last game of the season and got away with it? yeah. SHIT HAPPENS! Sometimes it gets called, sometimes it doesn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Don't worry, even when the Blackhawks win (which I've said they will since the Canucks lost Game 4) they won't make it past the second round. Enjoy your temporary excitement before the next team crushes you.
    All I've wanted out of this team (Blackhawks) is to beat the Canucks because I hate them that much and plus it's extra special to wipe our asses with that team 3 years in a row. If we don't make it past the next round - Oh well. At least we won it last year & beat the #1 team in the NHL.

uhh

*10 characters*
    Watch the whole thing before flaming it, he was bracing for the first impact, his skate got caught on the ice and he was already offbalance when the second hit actually came, and it sent him reeling into the boards. Pretty brutal and unfortunate, but not a penalty of course. Most of the fans were calling for a penalty but the refs were right not to call that one.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2011-04-25 at 03:07 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    uhh

*10 characters*
    meant an ugly, questionable hit, smart one. i was responding to you. not Hershey

All I've wanted out of this team (Blackhawks) is to beat the Canucks because I hate them that much and plus it's extra special to wipe our asses with that team 3 years in a row. If we don't make it past the next round - Oh well. At least we won it last year & beat the #1 team in the NHL.
    Agreed, I'm very eager to see the Hawks make the Canucks blow their 3-0.

15+ Year Old Account
    Regular Season #1 that is. and you haven't beaten them yet.

I love you Canucks fan crying now for a penalty for the Bieska hit, but when it was your boy Torres it was nothing. Keep crying - Game 7 and your elimination is imminent.
    Torres got a 2minute penalty for an exact same hit. And I agreed that the Torres hit was dangerous.
    I remember it all too well

Remember when Keith slapped his stick into Franzens face in the last game of the season and got away with it? yeah. SHIT HAPPENS! Sometimes it gets called, sometimes it doesn't.
    Shame you don't think of that when you post your walls of text about the bad calls in the Pens road to the cup

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 03:09 AM ----------

Proof of what a joke all blackhawks fans are.

Have you guys even heard of hockey 2 years ago?

15+ Year Old Account
    Regular Season #1 that is. and you haven't beaten them yet.
    Yes. Yet. Tuesday hasn't come yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shame you don't think of that when you post your walls of text about the bad calls in the Pens road to the cup
    bad calls normally go both ways. show me the Red Wings calls that Negate an 8 day move up of the series (missing Datsyuk for the first 2 games resulting). show me the Red Wings Calls that negates Malkin playing game 3. Show me the red wings call that opposes a 7 on 5 for 35 seconds without a whistle. amongst other things that happened in those play offs.

as i said. bad calls NORMALLY Happen. Chicago and Vancouver BOTH got away with stuff in this game, and so neither team should really complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite smell is Vancouver fear!!!! Ahahahahahaha

Yes. Yet. Tuesday hasn't come yet.
    As much as I do want to see the Canucks crash and burn, I have to admit, if the Hawks play with as poor of an offense as they did in OT tonight, then they won't win the next game. That game-winner was lucky, Luongo fell flat on his face and the puck popped right over him. They had almost no pushes besides that during all of OT.

15+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 03:09 AM ----------

Proof of what a joke all blackhawks fans are.

Have you guys even heard of hockey 2 years ago?
    ever been to a Red Wings Game Versus the Black hawks? been to chicago and Detroit for one each, they have plenty of fans.
    but since you seem to like being a Douche:
    Does Vancouver even know what a Stanley Cup is?

Also, I just want to say, Crawford carried Hawks to that OT win. He blocked SO many shots.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it was just the hit on Bieksa i would say what ever, but what i saw was Bolland taking free shots at the Sedins all night long, including the two hand lumberjack chop that broke a stick. This game i lost all respect i had for Bolland. Secondly, they managed to get away with shooting a puck out of their defensive end over the glass as well. I know a few things didn't get called on the Canucks, but if you ask me none of them were as blatant as the Bieksa hit, the Bolland stupidity that was going on, and the shot over the glass. That right there was just plain horrible reffing and very one sided.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, I just want to say, Crawford carried Hawks to that OT win. He blocked SO many shots.
    Crawford played well. So Did Luongo, up till that flop.