Hehe every Boston fan i know is complaining about Burrows 3 point night QQ'ing that he shouldn't have been playing.

When I mention all the Bruin non-suspensions (anyone recall a certain Chara/habs/stanchion incident?) they go quiet again.

I'm still calling for the sweep, ballsy call from my armchair, i know.... I'm hardcore that way

Boston is so fucking bad with their third period play. I hope the Canucks can close it out in 5, I want to see the win at home.

Regarding Kesler, I think he's slowly falling off the Conn Smythe winner. I think Luongo will end up taking it.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phazedin View Post
    Hehe every Boston fan i know is complaining about Burrows 3 point night QQ'ing that he shouldn't have been playing.

When I mention all the Bruin non-suspensions (anyone recall a certain Chara/habs/stanchion incident?) they go quiet again.

I'm still calling for the sweep, ballsy call from my armchair, i know.... I'm hardcore that way
    The Chara hit on Pax shouldn't have ever been a suspension. Lucic's and Horton's sucker punches in game 1 of the Tampa series were suspendable. Horton's water bottle incident in Game 6 was suspendable. And who scored the only goal in game 7 to get them to the Cup Finals? Oh ya, Nathan Horton who should have been suspended if precedent was followed. Boston fans have the least to whine about non-suspensions of any team in the NHL by a significant margin.

---------- Post added 2011-06-05 at 07:43 PM ----------

Also, you guys see the Game 2 ratings? Holy smokes were they awful. I hear playing a game on a Saturday night in the summer is a good idea... Puck the Media should have city by city ratings pretty soon. Interested to see how those played out.

---------- Post added 2011-06-05 at 07:47 PM ----------

They have the Top 5 markets up. Boston, Providence, Buffalo, Hartford and Seattle. Thats right, two non-NHL markets are in the top 5 ratings lol. Also, WTF Detroit. Falling out of the top 5.

Wow, I just checked out that site conscript, thanks for the heads up. This little gem I plucked from it blew my mind though...

The game drew 4.6 million viewers on NBC, 5.6 million on CBC and 714,000 on

French-language RDS. The 10.9 million viewers is also the fifth-best

combined viewership total for any Stanley Final Game
    Seriously..Canada outwatched the US with 10% of the population? I thought the US was soft on hockey but not that soft. I'm staggered at the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I just checked out that site conscript, thanks for the heads up. This little gem I plucked from it blew my mind though...

Seriously..Canada outwatched the US with 10% of the population? I thought the US was soft on hockey but not that soft. I'm staggered at the difference.
    I know thats pritty sad because we live in igloos so it's damn impressive that more of us watched the game.

amiright?

Shitloads of penguins/polarbears watching the Stanley Cup, the eagles & grizzlies are watching the NBA finals
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Shitloads of penguins/polarbears watching the Stanley Cup, the eagles & grizzlies are watching the NBA finals
    *sunglasses*
    this is it! this guy know what he's talking about

shit! those must be strong birds to get tvs up there trees 0.o

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. I hope Horton is okay because that was one ugly, ugly hit. Safe to say Rome is done for the playoffs. And if he isn't the NHL will be making an enormous mistake.

One play and all the ill will and hatred I have felt towards Horton is gone. Fucking disgusting play.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Holy shit. I hope Horton is okay because that was one ugly, ugly hit. Safe to say Rome is done for the playoffs. And if he isn't the NHL will be making an enormous mistake.

One play and all the ill will and hatred I have felt towards Horton is gone. Fucking disgusting play.
    The hit itself didn't look that terrible....obviously you dont want him to be hurt, but, keep your damn head up wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    WTF VS. What a horrible time to cut to commercial.

I don't care, Horton is a goon and deserves it.

Dirty hit? Keep your head up and go suckerpunch a player when you're losing. He's a moron.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Recognizing that i'm biased, obviously, but it's a hockey play, shoulder hit. These are part of fast hockey aren't they?

Really hope he's ok. Never want to see someone hurt like that.

wow like really.... the canucks are up 2-0 lets just add a cheap elbow... Ya I will be looking for a canucks fan on wednesday in boston to do the same... fuckn cheap fucks

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf why did he he game misconduct? its that idiots fault for keeping his head down.

Bullshit call, really. 5 minute major? for interference? good thing it's the bruins power play...

15+ Year Old Account
    The hit itself didn't look that terrible....obviously you dont want him to be hurt, but, keep your damn head up wow.
    Ya he probably should have looked forward, but it is hard to anticipate a guy stepping up on you after the pass when you are looking at the guy you passed it to to make a play.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    wow like really.... the canucks are up 2-0 lets just add a cheap elbow... Ya I will be looking for a canucks fan on wednesday in boston to do the same... fuckn cheap fucks
    Shoulder.

Tell your goon players to keep their head up.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post

Really? where was the elbow again? Here comes a shorthander

15+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit call, really. 5 minute major? for interference? good thing it's the bruins power play...
    It was clearly interference and it was a headshot. 5 and a game is at the discretion and Horton looking like he is seriously injured helped sell it to the refs, but 5 minutes is the right call on that play.

Bruins should be proud of their team. They got a shot on goal on the PP!