Matt Stajan is slowly becoming a player I hate to see on the ice...if he's not botching faceoffs, he's taking penalties, or throwing the puck away on stupid passes/plays...he was goddamn awful against Anaheim on Wednesday. Treliving needs to just trade him away for picks and bring Granlund back up.
    "I am nothing more than a breathing machine for my dick."
    On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since October 22, 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    So pumped for the ASG, I love the skills competition but I wish it was more than just rookies competing. That sorta thing is what Kane and Datsyuk were made for
    http://gyazo.com/c5effc57550e579b1ad55c5883a8eddf

What do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Matt Stajan is slowly becoming a player I hate to see on the ice...if he's not botching faceoffs, he's taking penalties, or throwing the puck away on stupid passes/plays...he was goddamn awful against Anaheim on Wednesday. Treliving needs to just trade him away for picks and bring Granlund back up.
    Granlund isn't an NHL center. As much as you might hate Stajan, he's better than anyone else we can put on the 4th line currently. Granlund is atrocious in the faceoff circle where Stajan was actually 63% the other night vs Anaheim. It's good to have veterans in the lineup instead of icing a bunch of kids, another year in the AHL will do nothing but help the pipeline. You don't want what happened in Edmonton to happen here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Granlund isn't an NHL center. As much as you might hate Stajan, he's better than anyone else we can put on the 4th line currently. Granlund is atrocious in the faceoff circle where Stajan was actually 63% the other night vs Anaheim. It's good to have veterans in the lineup instead of icing a bunch of kids, another year in the AHL will do nothing but help the pipeline. You don't want what happened in Edmonton to happen here.
    Can we still just get rid of Stajan either way? If he's not injured he's just making me cringe every time he's on the ice

Not to mention he seems to get tossed out of faceoffs more than he wins them
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2015-01-23 at 09:13 PM.
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Warchief
    Not going to get much for a 4th line veteran tbh. You'd be lucky for a 4th and at that point, it's prob just better keeping him. He's good in the locker room too which is super underrated.

He's also a 4th line center with a $3.1M cap hit Though it's not like we're in cap trouble.
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    http://gyazo.com/c5effc57550e579b1ad55c5883a8eddf

What do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Weird, I swear I read somewhere that it was going to be all rookies. Cool

Yeah it's just 6 rookies getting plonked into the skills competition along with whoever else from either team.
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Yeah it's just 6 rookies getting plonked into the skills competition along with whoever else from either team.
    Yet some of the rookies might be better than the vets.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584
    US-Blackrock-Teamwork-Horde / Bastion-Unaffiliated Losers-Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    So pumped for the ASG, I love the skills competition but I wish it was more than just rookies competing. That sorta thing is what Kane and Datsyuk were made for
    The skills competition is my favorite part. Third best memory of Messier behind his guarantee and hoisting the cup was when he won the accuracy title back in 96.