Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Hmm...a San Jose lead. I wonder how that'll work out for them.
    Up by 2 now

- - - Updated - - -

4-0 after 2 periods! Decent start

10+ Year Old Account
    too bad there wasn't a game 8

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure which Wingels goal was filthier... Wow those were impressive. Sutter's style of coaching will never translate into a President's Cup, but it's terrific for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    It's not very bold to say a guy who scored 65 or w/e points last year will score 45 this year And I'd be damn impressed if McDonagh wins rookie of the year. And finally... what is a bad season for Heatley after the last couple years? More of the same? Or worse?
    I'm a New Jersey Devils fan and I love Jagr but he will not have another one of those 60+ seasons. @ McDonagh, I meant Norris trophy, I get those mixed up for some reason :P.

for Heatley, just another bad season. There will not be anything about no comeback after switching teams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I'm not sure which Wingels goal was filthier... Wow those were impressive. Sutter's style of coaching will never translate into a President's Cup, but it's terrific for the playoffs.
    First Wingles goal was so damn beutiful! I felt that even though LA got their chances we were 5 levels above them on every position.

I wasn't expecting a win last night But it was an enjoyable enough game at least. I was so hoping to see a bit more physicality, it was boiling over a few times. As usual, flames kept it tight but just couldn't get back in it Gaudreau seemed nervous, but started to show some moments of brilliance late in the game.

Oh well...hopefully the oilers game tonight will be different!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Soon time again! Starting with Pens - Ducks and after that I will probably check out the Wilds - Avalanche game.

Boston looks like they haven't gotten off the plane yet....(yet manage to score the first goal).
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2014-10-10 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    Pens up 3-1 after the first period. Hornqvist scores in his debut for them. Always fun to see Swedes doing well!

- - - Updated - - -

Pens won 6-4 and it was an extremly entertaining game. Pens still is just as bad defensive as they are good offensive

Yay Montreal! #GoHabsGo

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Montreal won, and my god it is only the first and the Jets Coyotes game is getting really good. Even though the Coyotes are getting really frustrating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Yay Montreal won, and my god it is only the first and the Jets Coyotes game is getting really good. Even though the Coyotes are getting really frustrating.
    I saw that Evander Kane got hurt and it looked pretty bad. Is he still playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like losing a little weight and showing up in better shape has helped Nash to find the back of the net. Twice!

And the hobbit gets in his first career fight and gets trounced lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Wild going hard on Colorado!
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, Crawford stole that game from the Stars. The Hawks looked completely dead all game until the 3rd!!! Glad he came up huge & named the #1 star of the game!

If Forsberg keeps this up Caps fans are going to want to kill someone.

Ribiero - Neal - Borque on the first line, and it looked good, just gotta get some of those opportunities in the net.

Weber with an insanely nice backhand wrap around goal setup by a filthy play be Forsberg. Smith keeps it going from last year and Gaustand had a great game.

It ain't perfect yet, but definitely a completely different looking team. 3-2 win to start the year, I'll take it!

10+ Year Old Account
    The predators will be nice to see how they play offensively since they aren't hamstrung by Trotz now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    The predators will be nice to see how they play offensively since they aren't hamstrung by Trotz now.
    Its definitely much more fun to watch, especially considering the young guys are allowed to do what they do best, rather than spending every minute trying to play defense Trotz style. The difference in Forsberg is night and day, and its not just about skill, he looked like he was enjoying himself. I'm not so sure that hasn't been Wilson's problem from the get go, he spent so much time to play " right" he wasn't able to do what his skill set allows.

Best thing so far, the entire game wasn't dump and chase for 60 minutes.

Two games, two wins for the Montreal Canadiens.
    Stanley Cup, here we come.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling,
    but in rising every time we fall."
    - Kong Fuzi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaani View Post
    Two games, two wins for the Montreal Canadiens.
    Stanley Cup, here we come.
    My only wish is that we don't have the playoff Hab fans join this thread again. I cannot stand them at all.