10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    He just copied Daniel Sedin's goal.
    Yeah... that and the Datsyuk goal are so similar, if it wasn't for the jerseys I couldn't tell them apart. /sarcasm
    Amazing Set up =/= Nice Goal
    P.S. Malik did it first.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Yeah... that and the Datsyuk goal are so similar, if it wasn't for the jerseys I couldn't tell them apart. /sarcasm
    Amazing Set up =/= Nice Goal
    P.S. Malik did it first.
    Were the wings able to win again today, on their way to an upset over the Great One's team?
    Last edited by Purgex; 2011-04-17 at 06:59 AM.

My money are on Vancouver, like all of the past seasons.

Yea the Datsyuk move reminded me of Daniel's hat-trick goal from last season.

I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purgex View Post
    Were the wings able to win again today, on their way to an upset over the Great One's team?
    badass sig

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    badass sig
    Why thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Synwyn View Post
    You are aware that it's not Sid's decision when he can play? If the doctors don't think he's ready, he's not stepping on the ice. We don't need another Eric Lindros here, champ. You clearly know nothing about the sport. Find another team to root for please.
    I am aware and if I'm correct last interview said he's cleared to play but in no rush of coming back. Because I said he should step up clearly means I know nothing about the sport. Right. Suck a dick. I understand the Eric Lindros program, considering the Blues lost their best player this year due to a concussion and also lost Andy Macdonald to a concussion also. Depending on the severity of the concussion and how long you've been in recovery for. Crosby has been in contact practices for about a month now. I'm not saying ultimately he should be back on the ice but that I'd like to see him back out there for a chance at beating Tampa Bay. So please once again fuck off and go fuck yourself.

Man I can't get over how bad the Bruins are without Chara. The amount of giveaways was hilarious especially right on their own blue line. Montreal took away the wings and the Bruins D doesn't know how to get the puck up ice. Aside from the fact that they are physically dominating the Habs they just look bad. A lot of that physical dominance is after the whistle too, which I hate.

Did anyone watch the Kings game? Amazing how fast some of those western conference games are compared to the eastern conference games. I almost feel asleep watching the last NYR/Caps game.

Quote Originally Posted by Phist View Post
    I think Philly has a good shot in the east if Bobrovsky is up to it. I can't remember a team with as much depths in forwards AND defencemen.
    <-- Flyers fan. Bobrovsky is my favorite player at the moment, but he just can't seem to be consistent with his playing. He straightens up, we might have a chance. As it is though, he starts the game, lets up a few goals, and gets replaced by an even worse-off goalie (Boucher). Though I guess our weakness has always been goaltending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emotaffy View Post
    <-- Flyers fan.
    that sucks,GO vancouver!

So far Washington looks legit and Boston looks like i assumed they would, overrated. In the west, Van looks solid. Is it me or is chicago just decimated? They def dont look like the same team as last year. Thier lack of depth is evident

10+ Year Old Account
    as soon as Zetterberg comes back the wings will sweep everyone in 4, except the canucks, its gonna take 5-6 against them

funny how many ppl said montreal would get own in 4 by the Bettmans Bruins.... seems like Price is THE best goalie this year, thomas is all about guessing and being off position.

<-- Flyers fan. Bobrovsky is my favorite player at the moment, but he just can't seem to be consistent with his playing. He straightens up, we might have a chance. As it is though, he starts the game, lets up a few goals, and gets replaced by an even worse-off goalie (Boucher). Though I guess our weakness has always been goaltending.
    Drop Bob and bring back Leighton like I've been saying since the beginning of the year (Flyers fan myself).

Also, the Canucks look solid against a crumby Chicago team that dropped practically their entire team last year. Gg playing teams with no skill.

Quote Originally Posted by keelea View Post
    Drop Bob and bring back Leighton like I've been saying since the beginning of the year (Flyers fan myself).

Also, the Canucks look solid against a crumby Chicago team that dropped practically their entire team last year. Gg playing teams with no skill.
    Maybe swap Boucher with Leighton - I hear he was doing amazing things in the Phantoms, then again, that's just Phantoms. Bobs has amazing nights, and then supperrr crappy nights. I haven't figured out what the key is yet. haha.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyar View Post
    as soon as Zetterberg comes back the wings will sweep everyone in 4, except the canucks, its gonna take 5-6 against them

funny how many ppl said montreal would get own in 4 by the Bettmans Bruins.... seems like Price is THE best goalie this year, thomas is all about guessing and being off position.
    i dont think the wings are going to sweep, and im a wings fan. i could see us sweeping phoenix but again, don't think thats likely.

but yeah, boston...overrated? and ummm Bettman has been sucking the Penguin cock for 3 years, not the Bruins, as a Red Wings fan i would expect you to know that.

Maybe swap Boucher with Leighton - I hear he was doing amazing things in the Phantoms, then again, that's just Phantoms. Bobs has amazing nights, and then supperrr crappy nights. I haven't figured out what the key is yet. haha.
    I've never liked Boucher since he first joined however many years ago. I don't like him at all, but he's our only decent goaltender (which has been our downfall every year in the past decade basically..). When we had Leighton, we actually did something and then we decided to drop him (remind us of any stanley cup winning team? coughblackhawkscough)

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    I am aware and if I'm correct last interview said he's cleared to play but in no rush of coming back. Because I said he should step up clearly means I know nothing about the sport. Right. Suck a dick. I understand the Eric Lindros program, considering the Blues lost their best player this year due to a concussion and also lost Andy Macdonald to a concussion also. Depending on the severity of the concussion and how long you've been in recovery for. Crosby has been in contact practices for about a month now. I'm not saying ultimately he should be back on the ice but that I'd like to see him back out there for a chance at beating Tampa Bay. So please once again fuck off and go fuck yourself.
    I'd be mad too if I was a St. Louis fan....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phazedin View Post
    I'd be mad too if I was a St. Louis fan....
    ohhhhhhh

owned... :P
    well I guess it's true...

I know its a bit late but heres my predictions none are really any different other than the Boston Montreal series. I bought into the media saying Boston was good. I had only seen them a few times this year on versus and they sucked(/stare Matt Cooke and /snicker Phil Kessel). I had seen a lot of highlights of Tim Thomas and thought he would do enough to carry Boston but the majority of the goals against him so far there's nothing he can do. I guess Vezina trophy deserving goalie can't even carry the terrible Bruins. Montreal offense is horrid and they are not having too many issues scoring not sure what Boston's issue is.

East Quarterfinals
    Montreal > Boston
    Philadelphia>Buffalo
    Tampa Bay> Pittsburgh
    Washington>New York

West Quarterfinals
    Vancouver>Chicago
    Detroit>Pheonix
    Anaheim>Nashville I hope Nashville wins though. Screw Bobby Ryan!
    San Jose>Los Angeles

East Semifinals
    Washington>Montreal
    Phiadelphia>Tampa Bay

West Semifinals
    Vancouver>Anaheim
    San Jose>Detroit

East Finals
    Philadelphia>Washington

West Finals
    San Jose>Vancouver

Finals
    San Jose>Philadelphia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandra View Post
    I know its a bit late but heres my predictions none are really any different other than the Boston Montreal series. I bought into the media saying Boston was good. I had only seen them a few times this year on versus and they sucked(/stare Matt Cooke and /snicker Phil Kessel). I had seen a lot of highlights of Tim Thomas and thought he would do enough to carry Boston but the majority of the goals against him so far there's nothing he can do. I guess Vezina trophy deserving goalie can't even carry the terrible Bruins. Montreal offense is horrid and they are not having too many issues scoring not sure what Boston's issue is.

East Quarterfinals
    Montreal > Boston
    Philadelphia>Buffalo
    Tampa Bay> Pittsburgh
    Washington>New York

West Quarterfinals
    Vancouver>Chicago
    Detroit>Pheonix
    Anaheim>Nashville I hope Nashville wins though. Screw Bobby Ryan!
    San Jose>Los Angeles

East Semifinals
    Washington>Montreal
    Phiadelphia>Tampa Bay

West Semifinals
    Vancouver>Anaheim
    San Jose>Detroit

East Finals
    Philadelphia>Washington

West Finals
    Vancouver>San Jose

Finals