Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell the end of this Rangers/Caps game is insane!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Holy hell the end of this Rangers/Caps game is insane!
    I am surprised someone else is actually watching. Most people in this thread seemed to be bored of the idea of this series.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I am surprised someone else is actually watching. Most people in this thread seemed to be bored of the idea of this series.
    I didn't realize it was on so damn early though. I love every series here in the semi's, this one is no different. One of the best goalies in the world vs one of the best offensive players in the world. Especially what happened after game 1, how could anyone not watch this? Compelling shit man.

Not surprised to see Rangers win; can't believe they lost game 1 like that still.

10+ Year Old Account
    crappy scheduling so far, I'll watch when I'm not busy

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most of the active posters are in the central/west coast. So times are somewhat early for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of hoping washington wins the series (*DUCKS FROM THE RANGERS FANS*) just so their is a new champ for sure.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Kind of hoping washington wins the series (*DUCKS FROM THE RANGERS FANS*) just so their is a new champ for sure.
    There is only one here, so at least you know which direction to duck from!

10+ Year Old Account
    Montreal is getting shit kicked tonight so far. Stammer decided he wants to play and is a complete beast tonight.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's that Tampa Bay offense I've heard so much about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Montreal is getting shit kicked tonight so far. Stammer decided he wants to play and is a complete beast tonight.
    I can hear my uncle crying from like 2,000 miles away. Montreal took it up the pooper.

I wasn't going to watch the Blackhawks/Wild game and it's been pretty boring for the most part, but I'm glad I did watch. What a lucky goal!
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    For fucks sake the wild have been a complete shit show so far. Not surprised, Chicago always seems to be our foil lately. In the past it was Colorado and now this.

Lol.
    You're a towel.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man the 2nd year in a row where the Wild just look like a completely different team when they play the Hawks. Don't know if it's between the ears or what. Suter looks like complete garbage, like 4th or 5th D man garbage. Dubnyk looks very average, I would say all 3 Hawks goals tonight he should have had, he pretty much made the save on the 1st, just got a bit unlucky, but the last two weren't screens or deflections or anything, just got beat far side from the dot.

Don't want to get a head of myself but I've been wanting a series against the Ducks for a few years now, could be headed for that collision in the conference finals.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We're just so outmatched here. They're too big too fast too skilled. We don't get anything going ever because they control the play in all 3 zones it seems. Nice pushback after game 1 plus period 1 of game 2 but there's just too big of a hole in our lineup in terms of injuries and straight up roster. Pretty underrated blue line they got there in Anaheim too, Lindholm is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    We're just so outmatched here. They're too big too fast too skilled. We don't get anything going ever because they control the play in all 3 zones it seems. Nice pushback after game 1 plus period 1 of game 2 but there's just too big of a hole in our lineup in terms of injuries and straight up roster. Pretty underrated blue line they got there in Anaheim too, Lindholm is a beast.
    Anaheim was my pick out of the West for that reason. The only thing with them is you can get in their head if you can take the game too them, and control them a bit. The leadership of that that team has been pretty easy to frustrate and they take stupid penalties once they do.

Suter looked bad and I enjoyed it. Does make me feel dirty rooting for Chicago though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    crappy scheduling so far, I'll watch when I'm not busy
    The schedule this week is incredible from a TV viewer's perspective. 1 game tonight then 2 games each night (if necessary) through Sunday.

Not sure how I feel about them forcing MTL and TB to play 2 nights in a row...but they do rest these next two days so whatever.

Not to gloat...but my bracket is looking damn fine right now. Odds are hugely favored to predict both conference finals correctly (so long as NYR win game 3).
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hawks are averaging 3.38 goals per game this postseason (8 games) all against 2015 Vezina finalist goalies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reg is most likely out drinking away his sorrows from tonight. Now to watch Calgary get slaughtered by the beast that are Ducks tomorrow night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Reg is most likely out drinking away his sorrows from tonight. Now to watch Calgary get slaughtered by the beast that are Ducks tomorrow night.
    Nah, I stayed in to watch the game. I am taking the train down to D.C. on Wednesday for the game, so I figured I would watch it on my own tonight.

Holtby played like a damn beast, and the Rangers are going to have issues if he keeps playing this way and we don't get the damn puck to the net.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I stayed in to watch the game. I am taking the train down to D.C. on Wednesday for the game, so I figured I would watch it on my own tonight.

Holtby played like a damn beast, and the Rangers are going to have issues if he keeps playing this way and we don't get the damn puck to the net.
    Jamie McLennan said the time table for goalies to properly develop is longer than forwards or defense. Holtby is coming into his form and the same goes for Frederik Andersen. Of any team coming into the playoffs, I would have said both the Ducks and Caps would have issues in net.