15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Marchand is such a lol.

Does Boston scout out goons or do they train them?
    Marchand has what three or four breakaways in the last two games all created from hard work and making the Vancouver D look like they were standing still. What I am trying to say is if you are going to make fun of Marchand don't do it because of his play. Do it because of his gigantic freaking nose. Seriously, it is enormous. If he laid down you could turn on a fan and blow him across the ice.

Got to love the power of the wrister. Bad D by Salo, but Luongo has to make that save. It was tipped, but it didn't drastically change angle.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 09:37 PM ----------

Kind of a weak call on the Vancouver player, but he has to have the awareness not to retaliate on that play. No reason to penalize your team responding to Boston's chippiness.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell kind of defense was that?

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Kind of a weak call on the Vancouver player, but he has to have the awareness not to retaliate on that play. No reason to penalize your team responding to Boston's chippiness.
    It's frustrating to watch the refs not call the penalty until Vancouver reacts.

and fml.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've said it since the beginning of the playoffs. Boston would win if Montreal didn't take them

Montreal would win if Price didn't choke on dick in Overtime + at home.
    Vancouver would win if Luongo played like Team Canada Luongo not this Nucks shit.
    Boston would win otherwise.

Luongo has choked the last two games thankfully he's better then Monday night. He will fix it in Vancouver hopefully so we can win it in game 7.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vancouver can't even penetrate the zone on a fucking 4 on 4. I know the ice is terrible because it is 90 degrees, but sweet christ do they just look incredibly lethargic tonight.

Wow. Just wow. Pack it up boys. Back to Vancouver to try and get this turned around. Great shot by Marchand.

Well, we always have Game 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeahhhhh marchy

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 09:47 PM ----------

apparently they wouldnt give the prime minister of canada a box seat.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    yeahhhhh marchy

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 09:47 PM ----------

apparently they wouldnt give the prime minister of canada a box seat.
    Rofl. I hope Vancouver doesn't give one to Obama. Oh wait, Obama has never even been to a Caps game let alone a game in Vancouver.

Also who wants a fucking box seat? Sit down in the crowd with the fans and go three fucking hours without your shrimp cocktails and top shelf booze.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    This game amuses me tonight. I still think this series will go to 7 games assuming Vancouver can get their act together for the next game. So to anyone who disagreed and said that Vancouver would sweep despite Boston having a great home record in the playoffs, looks like I was right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the EA Sports simulation in October had Vancouver versus Boston, and had the Home team winning every game. Looking accurate so far.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 06:59 PM ----------

Also who wants a fucking box seat? Sit down in the crowd with the fans and go three fucking hours without your shrimp cocktails and top shelf booze.
    You don't get shrimp cocktails and top shelf booze in the fan sections? And you call yourself a hockey city.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    This game amuses me tonight. I still think this series will go to 7 games assuming Vancouver can get their act together for the next game. So to anyone who disagreed and said that Vancouver would sweep despite Boston having a great home record in the playoffs, looks like I was right.
    Anyone who thought Vancouver would sweep was:
    A) A Vancouver Fan
    B) A Vancouver Fan
    C) A Drunk Vancouver Fan

It is stupid difficult to sweep, especially in the Finals. The last time it happened was in 1998 and 1997 when the Red Wings played ridiculously over matched teams in Washington and Philly. A sweep was never going to happen outside of the delusions of grandeur inside some people heads. I expected it to go 5, maybe 6. Vancouver winning 1 and 2 and Boston winning 3 matched my expectations exactly, although the fashion in which they were won certainly did not. This game was a toss up in my eyes. If Boston won I figured Vancouver in 6. if Vancouver won I figured Vancouver in 5 on home ice. Boston is playing much better than I expected so I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this stretch to 7.

Luongo already losing us the cup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

You don't get shrimp cocktails and top shelf booze in the fan sections? And you call yourself a hockey city.
    Detroit is the worst fucking sports city ever when it comes to food. Most stadiums have an iconic piece of food unique to the place. The Red Wings and Tigers are owned by Mike Illitch, so our unique food is fucking Little Ceasers. $18 for a medium pepperoni pizza that tastes like sand paper and plastic cheese? Shit ya! Sometimes I wish I lived in Minnesota so I could get some Walleye on a stick from Twins games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischiefpwns View Post
    cause you can win when you dont score goals right? Both of Vancouvers wins were because of luongo. They've barely scored in the finals luongo isnt losing it for them

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually that would be your entire team. You won 1-0 and 3-2 in overtime, don't blame your goalie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sure thing person who hasn't watched the game. Lets pile on the goalie for letting Peverly break into the zone unopposed. Blame him for playing poor defense and then deflecting the shot past him. Blame him for making a horrible turnover behind the net having it bounce right out front. Oh wait. That was Torres, Salo, and Sedin. Shit I thought Luongo could play all six spots on the ice with how you are blaming him.

Detroit is the worst fucking sports city ever when it comes to food. Most stadiums have an iconic piece of food unique to the place. The Red Wings and Tigers are owned by Mike Illitch, so our unique food is fucking Little Ceasers. $18 for a medium pepperoni pizza that tastes like sand paper and plastic cheese? Shit ya! Sometimes I wish I lived in Minnesota so I could get some Walleye on a stick from Twins games.
    The Arenas ive been to don't have iconic food unique to the place. Just normal arena food, hot dogs, burgers, fries, nachos ect. I know in Edmonton they have a Roast beef buffet that you can get during the warm up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
    The Arenas ive been to don't have iconic food unique to the place. Just normal arena food, hot dogs, burgers, fries, nachos ect. I know in Edmonton they have a Roast beef buffet that you can get during the warm up.
    For some reason, that just seems so Edmonton.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 10:14 PM ----------

That right there is a weak penalty.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 10:15 PM ----------

That was a hell of a play by Ryder to cancel out that hell of a play by Raymond.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try the Air Canada Centre, 10 dollars for a fucking pint of piss water, 8 bucks for nachos, overpriced mediocre pizza and everything else.

wow he was falling before henrik touched him

wow that was a retarded goal