Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post

Hey... who wants to see my big fathead of Patrick Kane that i make out with every night before i go to bed?

No pics no proof. I want tongue too

Its game time in Boston. I fucking love afternoon games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddabezze View Post
    No pics no proof. I want tongue too

Its game time in Boston. I fucking love afternoon games.
    poor boston, losing to the Rangers @ Home, guess you aren't the best in the east...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    poor boston, losing to the Rangers @ Home, guess you aren't the best in the east...
    You know what would be funny?....nah nvm i wont say it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    You know what would be funny?....nah nvm i wont say it.
    lemme guess...Detroit losing to the Basement Dwellars?

you know i was a little worried about today's game vs vancouver, but i'd have to say that the sharks are playing really well, and if we keep this a close game, like we did vs the hawks, i will be content even with a loss.

its when we lose by a margin, when i get a little peaved. . . like us vs calgary the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    3 seconds left in OT too. I was about as pissed off as Rask was at the end of the game. We would have easily took the 'W' in a shootout too... FUCK

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    What? A debate on great jerseys that doesn't mention the Canuck's V sweaters?

Seriously though, my favorite jerseys (besides the current Canucks home and the '94 Canucks home) are;

1. San Jose Sharks
    2. Edmonton Oilers (the one that's blue with the orange shoulders and wrists)
    3. Vancouver Giants

My least favorite jerseys are the one that just have either the name of the team or city diagonal across the jersey. The Rangers are the only ones who've been able to pull it off in my opinion. Every other team I see do it, it looks horrible.

Also, looking forward to the Canucks - Sharks game tomorrow. It's the first game this season I've been able to go to.
    Those are the ugliest fucking jersey's in the NHL, for official ones anyway. The pink Habs one is pretty hideous too.

---------- Post added 2012-01-21 at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MackMaynee View Post
    Habs loss last night to the Penguins was sad.. My favorite team in the east losing a game they could've won. In other news; at least my wings are doing well! I at least have ONE team that has hope in winning the cup this year. B's will blank.

Habs in Toronto tonight .. may be getting tickets but as much as it hurts to say it the Leafs will win
    lol, you seriously think a shit franchise like Montreal can beat a team like Pittsburgh, are you high? Montreal has been getting dominated because they have a terrible team and they deserve to lose for having such bigot fans and retards for a GM and an owner. Maybe when the management gets off their rocker and hires a coach who can get the job done without forcing a language barrier upon the guy, and they stop signing shitty players like Gomez and Gionta to such retarded contracts that they can't move, they will actually win games.

15+ Year Old Account
    1-1 after the first. Beauty from Lombardi. I love breakaway goals. Subban nearly drew a penalty shot there...

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    1-1 after the first. Beauty from Lombardi. I love breakaway goals. Subban nearly drew a penalty shot there...
    Been a pretty slow game so far I would say, looks like they all have 50 pound weights on their backs. Both goals seemed kind of weak too. Hopefully it picks up. Nothing better then a great Habs/Leafs game!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Been a pretty slow game so far I would say, looks like they all have 50 pound weights on their backs. Both goals seemed kind of weak too. Hopefully it picks up. Nothing better then a great Habs/Leafs game!
    That's typical until the scoring gets blown wide open, but Montreal can't really do much with the shot blocking and goaltending Toronto is getting right now. Too bad Montreal's power play can't do anything, but I do find it amusing when people use the excuse that Montreal doesn't have Markov as their reason for being a lousy team. It's not just one guy who makes your team good, if you don't get in front of the goalie on the power play or control the puck properly, you will never be effective on the power play, and they just can't get the traffic at even strength to get good scoring chances. I think Toronto's ever improving penalty kill is helping them out though, there is no reason they should be last in the league in penalty killing with THAT defence core.

Toronto has been terrible getting pucks to the net though tonight.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2012-01-22 at 01:33 AM.

Nice dive by the Habs. It's really great seeing a ref who is at centre ice calling a penalty that happened behind the net!
    Ridiculous.

Pretty bad game all around though, any team besides Montreal and we would probably be losing right now.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2012-01-22 at 01:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Yeah, I find it a little slow too. The most exciting part was when my cat puked and I had to clean it up....

10+ Year Old Account
    Missed the first 5 minutes and Booth's goal at the Canucks game because of my retarded roommate. Still, the 55 minutes I did see were pretty good. Great game by Hodgson. Also, it seems Post, G. was traded to the Sharks.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good old NHL officiating, no call for that trip to Kadri that sent him face first into the boards? Good job refs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Crawford is looking pathetic tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Good old NHL officiating, no call for that trip to Kadri that sent him face first into the boards? Good job refs...
    No call for the shot over the boards either. So fucking sick of these refs.

And now this offside call? What the fuck? Unbiased my ass.

Goaltender interference when Kadri gets pushed into price. Goal allowed when Franson is pushed into Gustavsson. I think I could go to the game and stab these refs.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2012-01-22 at 02:40 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Leafs, how the fuck do you lose to Montreal? Stop sucking and play hockey like men you pansies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Dear Leafs, how the fuck do you lose to Montreal? Stop sucking and play hockey like men you pansies.
    We didn't deserve the win with how bad we played, but the officiating was still horrendous.

Oh man, the Leafs losing anthem is playing load an clear. "Blame the refs, blame the refs, blame the refs"

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuuuuu.. eh.. All well. Wasn't the best game. Thinking the Leafs are on a bad path now. Shame. Still love the team, but their play isn't up to snuff this season with so many teams in a tight race. Shame....