Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nabby got caught too far out of his crease, a goalie of his experience should have stayed in the crease to make that stop, that was a lousy goal for him to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Nabby got caught too far out of his crease, a goalie of his experience should have stayed in the crease to make that stop, that was a lousy goal for him to give up.
    I still wish we picked him up instead of Toskala. <_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll!! Bad line change by detroit =/

---------- Post added 2012-01-23 at 07:32 PM ----------

Datsyuk you beast...

10+ Year Old Account
    2-0 kessel with the goal

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, great feed by Lupul to Kessel for his 26th of the season

10+ Year Old Account
    So Tim Thomas declined an invite to the White House today citing that he doesn't agree with Obama's politics. What a turd, the rest of the team went.

meh, uniformed morons are just that.. and Tim Thomas is one of those

The U.S. conservative party is scary fucked up IMO, but I respect Thomas for standing up for what he believes. He shouldn't feel any obligation to go when he doesn't have any support for the White House. Don't feel like Leafs are playing hard enough tonight either, but glad Refs (so far) have been letting them play.

Lombardi gets another one.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2012-01-24 at 02:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Two for Lombardi! Hope Gustavsson gets his SO tonight. He was robbed last week.

Also, please try to keep politics out of the sports forum. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Two for Lombardi! Hope Gustavsson gets his SO tonight. He was robbed last week.

Also, please try to keep politics out of the sports forum. Thanks.
    Noooooooooooooo..... You don't say it.
    Okay, well I guess you aren't as unlucky as my family.

You can edit out the first ten words of my post if you want.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2012-01-24 at 02:22 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    The U.S. conservative party is scary fucked up IMO, but I respect Thomas for standing up for what he believes. He shouldn't feel any obligation to go when he doesn't have any support for the White House. Don't feel like Leafs are playing hard enough tonight either, but glad Refs (so far) have been letting them play.

Lombardi gets another one.
    I think Toronto had enough chances, they just weren't capitalizing on shots and getting the puck cycled enough to score goals. Good game overall for Toronto I think, Gustavsson played pretty well despite not being challenged often.

15+ Year Old Account
    Noooooooooooooo..... You don't say it.
    Okay, well I guess you aren't as unlucky as my family.

You can edit out the first ten words of my post if you want.
    lol. yeah, was a bit of a close call there. Couple of good chances for the Islanders. Looking forward to tomorrow and then the All-Star Weekend.

I think Toronto had enough chances, they just weren't capitalizing on shots and getting the puck cycled enough to score goals. Good game overall for Toronto I think, Gustavsson played pretty well despite not being challenged often.
    First period and last 5 minutes of third we played great, second and start of third we looked like we weren't trying hard enough. Think Reimer will start tomorrow?

15+ Year Old Account
    First period and last 5 minutes of third we played great, second and start of third we looked like we weren't trying hard enough. Think Reimer will start tomorrow?
    I dunno. Might wanna stick with Gustavsson while he's hot. We need the points and can't gamble on what should be easy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I dunno. Might wanna stick with Gustavsson while he's hot. We need the points and can't gamble on what should be easy wins.
    Problems is back to back games don't bode too well for him (us in general). I could see it going either way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Detroit wins and goes on to 7 and 17 straight. St Louis looked like a bunch of thugs tonight, the only goal they got was on a bad line change by Detroit.

Got to love Fark.
    "Detroit's latest problem: coyotes. Nothing the Red Wings can't take care of"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hawks need a big win tonight without Toews and Sharp...

We once again walk away from Detroit with our tails between our legs. I don't know what it is about home ice, but it sure makes team play very different. Detroit has dominated all 3 meetings at The Joe vs. the Blues, yet the Blues have also took the 2 games in St. Louis against the Wings. The last game, at St. Louis, is sure to be a great game. For some reason, we haven't played all that well in Detroit since that shellacking last year where it was 10-2 or something like that. By the way, I still hate the Wings, but I respect the level that they play, it's a very hard thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting to get Canuck's withdrawal, we've only had 2 games in the last 8 days. Sometimes I seriously want to hunt down schedule makers and give them a b*tch slap and a crosscheck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan18 View Post
    We once again walk away from Detroit with our tails between our legs. I don't know what it is about home ice, but it sure makes team play very different. Detroit has dominated all 3 meetings at The Joe vs. the Blues, yet the Blues have also took the 2 games in St. Louis against the Wings. The last game, at St. Louis, is sure to be a great game. For some reason, we haven't played all that well in Detroit since that shellacking last year where it was 10-2 or something like that. By the way, I still hate the Wings, but I respect the level that they play, it's a very hard thing to do.
    I hate you both.