10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    I don't complain about refs, but two major things were missed.

The hit on Bieksa. Torres did the same thing and got two, there should have been a call here awsell.

In the OT Blackhawks iced the puck with their 4th line who as already on the ice for a very long time. The refs call out the ice crew despite the Canucks having the offensive faceoff.
    Yeah Canucks had the better scoring chances no doubt, but that hit on Bieksa was a good clean hit. Ask anyone who knows anything and they will tell you the same. Ask Mike Milbury. He should have had his head on a swivel and he didn't. This isn't the KHL.

---------- Post added 2011-04-24 at 10:42 PM ----------

Torres left his feet to deliver a head shot and it was very clear what he intended.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Yeah Canucks had the better scoring chances no doubt, but that hit on Bieksa was a good clean hit. Ask anyone who knows anything and they will tell you the same. Ask Mike Milbury. He should have had his head on a swivel and he didn't. This isn't the KHL.
    sorry dude, but the guy who delivered the hit on Bieksa LEFT his feet. yes. Bieksa's fault for having his head down, and if the guy hitting him doesn't leave his feet it is a clean hit. but. the delivery man LEFT HIS FEET.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't look that way to me. The refs agree with me and so does the league.

15+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2011-04-24 at 10:42 PM ----------

Torres left his feet to deliver a head shot and it was very clear what he intended.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 03:46 AM ----------

Didn't look that way to me. The refs agree with me and so does the league.
    we will find out if he gets a suspension. he definately was elivated during the hit though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, Bickell is a rookie and has never made (or been caught making) a dirty hit, while Raffi Torres is notorious for it.

I'm just arguing the consistency of the calls. It was very lopsided.

Personally I'm feeling a lot better about game 7 that game 6. Game 6 showed me that they're still playing.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, Bickell is a rookie and has never made (or been caught making) a dirty hit, while Raffi Torres is notorious for it.
    does not matter, a dirty hit is a dirty hit and warrants a suspension, even if it is just for one game. they slammed Kunitz with one.

This series has taught the Canucks the right attitude. Come every night to play or GTFO of the playoffs.
    I remember it all too well

Sure is alot of jerks in this thread, Guesse thats the playoff attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    so im a big bruins fan i think this comeback will end the series in game 6, im hoping they go all the way this year, but they steal need work!
    KHANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obezy View Post
    so im a big bruins fan i think this comeback will end the series in game 6, im hoping they go all the way this year, but they steal need work!
    Boston looks good and the hopes are high. Montreal is an amazing team too. If the Bruins can beat the Habs I believe they can beat any other team in the conference. That said, I'm pulling for Buffalo.

Hawks v. Nucks game 7 is going to be a good one. Everyone better turn on their TV's Tuesday.

My guess is Canucks win. But that was my guess for the last 3 games so who knows.

Vancouver is gonna put on their Troll faces and obliterate them haha, i can see it now

Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    Vancouver is gonna put on their Troll faces and obliterate them haha, i can see it now
    I will be OK with a win, I won't be happy til a 7-0 blowout.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Shame you don't think of that when you post your walls of text about the bad calls in the Pens road to the cup

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 03:09 AM ----------

Proof of what a joke all blackhawks fans are.

Have you guys even heard of hockey 2 years ago?
    No, and we're not an original 6 team, and we haven't been playing since 1926. Oh, and were not the only city with a championship in all 4 sports in the last 25 years. Oh wait, actually we're all those things.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2011-04-25 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    I don't complain about refs, but two major things were missed.

The hit on Bieksa. Torres did the same thing and got two, there should have been a call here awsell.

In the OT Blackhawks iced the puck with their 4th line who as already on the ice for a very long time. The refs call out the ice crew despite the Canucks having the offensive faceoff.
    torres was called for interferance. bieska had the puck. problem solved

i've seen the refs call for the ice crew a ton over the years. doesn't matter to me at all.

anything else?

Too many men, No call. Bolland numerous slashes, No call. Delay of game, No call. Offside on last goal, No call. Icing, and they gave them an ice clean? NHL continues to disappoint me.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was an interesting call starting Corey Schneider for Vancouver, hopefully game seven will be entertaining! Shame the ducks are out though, oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    No, and we're not an original 6 team, and we haven't been playing since 1926. Oh, and were not the only city with a championship in all 4 sports in the last 25 years. Oh wait, actually we're all those things.
    kewl story bro!

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Too many men, No call. Bolland numerous slashes, No call. Delay of game, No call. Offside on last goal, No call. Icing, and they gave them an ice clean? NHL continues to disappoint me.
    - the 2 many men was false. in fact is was 5v4 for the canucks because a hawk didn't jump on in time. it was cluttered at the bench which led to only 4 hawks on the ice as the canucks rushed up on an odd man break.
    - bolland slash? I saw a ton of that from the canucks also what are you talking about.
    - delay of game? they never ever call that. especially in the playoffs. heck the canucks cheated in the faceoff circle and didn't get called. it never gets called
    - not sure about the offside I haven't' heard 1 thing about it to be honest
    - no call on icing? happens to both teams. don't make it sounds like its only your team.

I think this picture tells 1000 words. canucks are divers. sedin was shot
    Last edited by Karnige; 2011-04-25 at 07:40 AM.