Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Probably the first FA I've ever been disappointed with Holland. He's chased every big name and lost them all. Hopefully Brunner does pan out to be a top 6 forward and Samuelsson can score 25 goals. At least next year we should be able to keep everyone, with Howards/Filps deserving pay raises.
    Brunner as in Brunnström? Already presented by a Swedish team yesterday/today, I'm afraid.
    He felt like the "We need leadership in the minors" meant "We want him to stay there, but we want to keep him on the hook" I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Pfft. i just sent my friend request
    traitor.
    10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I'm more interested to see if Carolina is done. They still have a fair bit of cap space and could use an addition on the blue line. If Ward is in top form Carolina could be a quality team and absolutely should win that division.
    Considering the d-men left out there, it's probably best to not even bother. Maybe Clark or Colaiacovo, really not worth it.

---------- Post added 2012-07-26 at 11:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Brunner as in Brunnström? Already presented by a Swedish team yesterday/today, I'm afraid.
    He felt like the "We need leadership in the minors" meant "We want him to stay there, but we want to keep him on the hook" I guess.
    Nah as in Damien Brunner. I wouldn't have any faith in Bruunstrom unless he turned out to be Jesus.
    Last edited by Irony; 2012-07-26 at 11:45 PM.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    traitor.
    10 chars
    Was thinking of changing my name to Sidneysfuzzzieballsack.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was thinking of changing my name to Sidneysfuzzzieballsack.
    >.> least no one can say you don't have sense of humor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    >.> least no one can say you don't have sense of humor.
    It usually wafts over a lot of people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Still sad Brunnstrom didn't pan out. Should have joined the Wings back when he first came in the league and took his time to develop rather than chasing the paycheck and ending up stalling his career and going back to Europe.

---------- Post added 2012-07-26 at 08:12 PM ----------

Considering the d-men left out there, it's probably best to not even bother. Maybe Clark or Colaiacovo, really not worth it.

---------- Post added 2012-07-26 at 11:42 PM ----------

Nah as in Damien Brunner. I wouldn't have any faith in Bruunstrom unless he turned out to be Jesus.
    Coly is worth adding. He can't be that expensive and he is decent enough. As for the Wings, frankly I'd rather see a youth movement. I'm fine with breaking the playoff streak. I'd rather work on developing for the future than just being an okay team with little hope of winning the Cup. I hope Brunner, Nyquist, and Smith get tons of playing time this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Nyqvist and Smith get tons of playing time. Nyqvist shows great hands and skill. Smith reminds me of Mathieu Schneider which would be great if was as good.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    It usually wafts over a lot of people.
    Your sense of humor, or Sidneysfuzzzieballsack?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pierre McNoonelikesme's twitter got hacked, lol. Some funny stuff here, obviously all pretty immature and NSFW but just goes to show how hated this guy is. Not many people's twitter gets hacked in the Sports industry lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure that account is fake.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure that account is fake.
    Ya seeing as there are literally like 75 Pierre McGuire accounts and none of them are verified I wouldn't be surprised if it is fake lol.

Why do so many people want to pretend to be Pierre McGuire? Even Pierre McGuire doesn't want to be Pierre McGuire.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Holy shit Subban is still an RFA. WTF Philly, poach the shit out of him right now. Talk about another guy who fits perfectly into their system and playstyle. Fuck it, send the exact same offer sheet to Montreal.
    I wish the Bruins could make room for him.... Subban and Marchand?.. other teams (and refs) would absolutely HATE us, lmao. Plus, he could eventually play with his younger brother in net.

Hell, they could each get "problem?" on their jerseys

10+ Year Old Account

Original six <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys even have Labatt Blue in the States?

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys even have Labatt Blue in the States?
    Yep and it is pretty superior to most of our awful brews.

Today is Doan's deadline to Jamison to make significant sale progress for him to stay in Phoenix. That isn't happening. In fact rumor is that Jamison has lost a significant investor and has been trying to get investments from a Saudi group. According to the Phoenix Business Journal, sources close to the situation who support Jamison's bid don't feel confident that he has the funding or the ability to gather the necessary funding or credit to finalize the purchase anytime soon. Glendale has a court hearing next week with the backers of the petition to kill off the increased sales tax meant to be used to prop up their payments to Jamison to run the arena. It should be fun to see the outcome of that one.

So apparently Tim Thomas doesn't like blacks or gays. All he needs to do now is post a picture of him beating his wife and he'll be the first goalie with a hat trick.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a Christian republican, it's not surprising about being against same sex marriage. Tim Thomas has gone from a great story about a goalie never giving up his dream to play in the NHL, to being a fucking douchebag. I doubt Boston will resign this cunt, and I hope they don't.
    Last edited by Irony; 2012-07-27 at 07:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    So apparently Tim Thomas doesn't like blacks or gays. All he needs to do now is post a picture of him beating his wife and he'll be the first goalie with a hat trick.
    The lady he is in the car with in that credit card commercial tweeted yesterday that she hopes (paraphrasing) none of her gay rubbed off on him from spending 8 hours in a cab with a lesbian lol.

Doan apparently wants 4 years $30 million so count the Wings and a couple other teams out. Thats nuts.