I heard Luongo is done for the Leafs, but not yet announced.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh btw the Pens streak ended last night... It's kind of remarkable the amount of the attention of the Heat streak got vs. the Pens streak. The Pens were only 2 wins away from the tieing the ALL TIME record, and they have been playing hockey longer than basketball that would have been impressive. I mean am I crazy? Did it get more attention north of the border? I feel like there has been discussion about the Pens lately about trades/Crosby's injury then their 2nd best winning streak in the history of the NHL.

Edit - And holy fuck at the Gabby acquisition. That one came out of left field for me. They are going to put some serious pressure on St. Louis for that 8th playoff spot.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-04-03 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    Gaborik to Columbus potentially
    on a lesser note, Comeau too...for a 5th rounder lol...what the hell, why not.

Pominville to the Wild, that's cool.

The rest don't make much sense lol...Mason for Leighton and a pick?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steve Sullivan for a 7th round pick seems to be a good trade for the Devils, but not so much for the Coyotes
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Wade Redden lining up for the Bruins to ship him off to the AHL again, just like NY did.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad Nonis did not make any dumbass moves like trading for a guy whose name starts with a K and ends with an F or one with Lou in his name

10+ Year Old Account
    Convinced a friend of mine that PHX traded Yandle and Smith away, hes a Wild fan now.

Also... Informed speculation: Erat for Forsberg, with some other things involved. Erat has a no-trade clause but wants out.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of a boring deadline day but what can you expect in a shortened season + with all the bigger deals being made already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Convinced a friend of mine that PHX traded Yandle and Smith away, hes a Wild fan now.

Also... Informed speculation: Erat for Forsberg, with some other things involved. Erat has a no-trade clause but wants out.
    He waived. Erat and Latta to Caps for Forsberg. Caps fans ain't too happy, I like it a lot. But I'm a Preds supporter anyway :>

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    He waived. Erat and Latta to Caps for Forsberg. Caps fans ain't too happy, I like it a lot. But I'm a Preds supporter anyway :>

YEAH PREDATORS!

Been laughing at this picture on and off all day lol. Dude is just fuckin' givin'er.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2013-04-03 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryan Clowe with 2 points after the first period + his first goal of the year. Rangers with 3 in the first period. This should be interesting
    Last edited by Elgefar; 2013-04-04 at 12:11 AM. Reason: NHL decided to remove one of his assists and give it to Brian Boyle.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    Ryan Clowe with 2 points after the first period + his first goal of the year. Rangers with 3 in the first period. This should be interesting
    Pittsburgh looks lost out there, not to discredit the Rangers. I'm kind of not sure what is going on out there, but I like it lol

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clowe signing looking pretty genius right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Clowe adds another goal on the PP with Brassard and Boyle on the ice. I am surprised Torts would put Brassard and Boyle on the PP, considering they are not the best offensively.
    Last edited by Elgefar; 2013-04-04 at 01:10 AM.
    Bill Shankly
    Herb Brooks

15+ Year Old Account
    someone forget to tell pittsburgh they have a game tonight? or is this the fall after their massive streak that i foresaw happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Penguins remember when you stacked your offense even more instead of filling the void in your net and defense? lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Hey Penguins remember when you stacked your offense even more instead of filling the void in your net and defense? lol
    yeah no kidding right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rangers with 6 goals, and half of them on the PP. There appears to be a glitch in the Matrix.

A good day. Pens getting decimated, and the Flyers getting a big win against the Habs.
    Bill Shankly
    Herb Brooks

Well...cya next season lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calgary is like... "why me" i swear the minute the let gelinas walk after 2004 cup final is the year that team died