10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    and NYR takes a 2-0 lead
    You were saying?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Rangers, assuming we don't choke bad here. Worried about Ovechkin and Green more than Nash and Lundqvist. Also, I like Rangers more.
    I dunno, I'm still not completely sold on the Caps defense + Holtby. Lundqvist is straight up amazing and can single handedly steal a series. You shut down Ovechkin, you shut down the Caps.

I really don't like Dougie Hamilton, he always makes such bad decisions with the puck. Always has in every World Junior game too.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-05-14 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    He's a Bruin, of course he is a bitch.

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 09:07 PM ----------

Can Kessel be any less clutch right now?
    Oh fuck off. Being a Bruin does not make him a bitch, and Lucic is one of the last people you should be calling bitch.

Anyways, I'm done with this game. This team has been awful the last three games. They haven't deserved to win, and they aren't going to. I love how Leafs fans already have Stanley Cup cutouts in the crowd though... You've won one series, still have a longgg way to go.

I'm done with Julien's "system." It's pretty much been proven it doesn't work unless your goalie is playing like a god... I wish I could say he won't be back next season, but I know Chiarelli will never fire him. So, we can look forward to two or three more inconsistent seasons where the fact that he won in '11 gets trotted out constantly as a reason for not firing him. He's made a total of two changes among the forward lines this series. Took out Daugavains for Peverley after game 1, and switched Seguin and Jagr in game 7. Far too little. No other coach would be content to just roll out the same lines shift after shift and game after game like that when things clearly aren't working...

10+ Year Old Account
    these are some pretty anti-climactic game 7s the last couple days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    these are some pretty anti-climactic game 7s the last couple days
    I know, was hoping for one OT

Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    Oh fuck off. Being a Bruin does not make him a bitch, and Lucic is one of the last people you should be calling bitch.
    Some dirty shit today, but I wouldn't call him a bitch. I reserve that for all the Habs "tough" guys (besides Prust)... and Neil on the Sens.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    Anyways, I'm done with this game. This team has been awful the last three games. They haven't deserved to win, and they aren't going to. I love how Leafs fans already have Stanley Cup cutouts in the crowd though... You've won one series, still have a longgg way to go.
    I wish I was a Leaf fan right now, that shit would be so fun to be at. And I mean, every fanbase has cup replicas, dude had one in Minnesota it's not like they think they've won. They're happy as fuck, coming back from 3-1 when not many people gave them a chance to. Bruins got out goaltended and everyone except the Krecji/Lucic/Horton line showed up. Jagr is just too slow and I think when they missed out on Iginla, he would have provided the secondary scoring they needed and I think would have gotten Seguin going. You can't have your best forward at 0 points and expect to win. Kessel scored some huge goals for Toronto this series and Seguin didn't do shit besides get a bunch of shots. Ontop of their big names not scoring, they ran into defense injuries and didn't have the depth to keep up.

edit: And some late goals to make it interesting, lol.

Lol Maple Leafs. I'd laugh if they blow this.

Holy fuck..........

10+ Year Old Account
    You have got to be fucking kidding me. Leafs? The fuck are you doing?
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    God fucking damnit!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit palyoff hockey marry me fuck fuck fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I decide a game is over and switch to the other one, it gets tied

10+ Year Old Account
    Blocked shots are so huge for the Rangers. 19-3 in favor of the Rangers.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Breath Leaf fans, it's not over

So this is what an emotional fucking feels like. Last time a Boston/NE team came back from an impossible comeback, they blew it. Pat's/49'ers game. So i won't hold my breath as hard this time.

It's over for the Leafs. What a choke.

Wow! Way to go Bruins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Every time I decide a game is over and switch to the other one, it gets tied
    I turned it off for a while myself. I only turned it back on because I couldn't let the season end without watching it. As frustrated as I get with the team, I still can't bring myself to just not watch it.

And yeah, still not over. I still don't trust the Bruins to put this away, should be one hell of an OT period though.