Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot about Holtby tbh. Ward is not garbage either, I don't know how you can think that when he plays on a garbage defensive team. When he went down they started sucking pretty badly. I believe he will get an invite to camp but he's not going to make the team unless he impresses them. The fact that Holtby doesn't have any international experience will work against him but I agree he -deserves- an invite although he may not get one.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-05-17 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I forgot about Holtby tbh. Ward is not garbage either, I don't know how you can think that when he plays on a garbage defensive team. When he went down they started sucking badly.
    Oh well, I will agree that "garbage" is a bit too strong, but his regular season numbers are borderline average and he has only taken his team to the playoffs two times during his career. His goalie performances mirror that of Steve Mason quite well. Strong rookie season, but average ever since.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    Oh well, I will agree that "garbage" is a bit too strong, but his regular season numbers are borderline average and he has only taken his team to the playoffs two times during his career. His goalie performances mirror that of Steve Mason quite well. Strong rookie season, but average ever since.
    Yeah he is usually invited to these type of things though

10+ Year Old Account
    For once the blocking machinery of the Rangers failed.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Deleted
    Nasty drop by Lundquist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, what a slapper by McDonagh.
    Bill Shankly
    Herb Brooks

Hurricanes were first in division by a decent amount. Ward goes down for season. Hurricanes plummet. Pretty sure there's something there.

Deleted
    Please let Sharks win tonight! We really need to bounce back!

BTW: Torres suspension is a fucking joke. Give me a break....

BTW 2: Looks like the Staal family has some training to do
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-05-17 at 02:19 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Hurricanes were first in division by a decent amount. Ward goes down for season. Hurricanes plummet. Pretty sure there's something there.
    That's not saying much, the south east is the easy mode division.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe Kane is up for Lady Byng. More power to him though.

God damn it, Bruins have had so many chances this OT, but as usual can't bury the puck in the back of the net... Need to finish here.

Edit: About time Marchand snaps out of his goal scoring funk! Fantastic game tonight, looking forward to seeing this series play out!
    Last edited by Raleik; 2013-05-17 at 02:50 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only had that game going on my laptop but it looked pretty decent

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, what a turnabout by the Kings. One goal behind to a one goal lead in 22 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Can't believe Kane is up for Lady Byng. More power to him though.
    Yeah that one made me laugh quite a bit.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

thank you san jose for once again proving that, when facing a team that isn't as choketastic as vancouver, you end up losing your god damn composure, and showing off your true terribad colors.

yeah, i'm one seriously pissed off fucking fan right now. you had this fucking game san jose. had it in the god damn bag, only to lose within the final minutes. . .

10+ Year Old Account
    well they turned my frown upside down, now it goes back to SJ where its going to be very tough, hopefully they don't come home with the series 2-2

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a finish, wow

I kow we give San Jose hell about choking but damn...

15+ Year Old Account
    wow San Jose...just wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought everybody on both sides that was subbing or had an increased role due to injury/suspension did rather well, Gomez had more looks with Torres out and he generated chances and got a couple points, the Kings leaned on Lewis/Toffoli/Richardson and they all contributed.

But the Sharks find themselves where the Blues already did 4 times, they did a lot of things right and still lost. I freaked when Kopitar got hurt, I don't think there's anybody on the team harder to replace, maybe even moreso than Quick, his return was definitely a lift.