15+ Year Old Account
    OMG Detroit has 2 POWER PLAY GOALS. in ONE GAME.

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 09:17 PM ----------

commentators call the red wings defense "inexperienced."
    thats an understatement. all we have for experience is like friggen Kronwall.

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 09:47 PM ----------

in other news Datsyuk has a 3 point night, and will also be waiting tables at the Hockeytown cafe for the rest of the third period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally the 'Nucks show up. First shutout of the season, first regulation win, and we avenge the embarrassing home opener against the Ducks.

15+ Year Old Account
    lets see if the good guys in red (wings for those of you who cant see whats right in front of them) can take down the bad guys in red (those goons from the windy city) this weekend!

15+ Year Old Account
    Both of the Datsyuk helpers last night were ridiculous. The Red Wings offense showed up!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Both of the Datsyuk helpers last night were ridiculous. The Red Wings offense showed up!
    Datsyuks goal was ridiculous as well. its simply amazing that Datsyuk doesnt have a friggen Hatty (Regular Season) yet.

Deleted
    Patrik Marleau is on a hot-streak! 2 goals in the first period against Avalanche! Sharks are on fire!
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-01-26 at 09:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Patrik Marleau is on a hot-streak! 2 goals in the first period against Avalanche! Sharks are on fire!
    and will choke again inthe playoffs.

so whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post

so whats your point?
    I can't wait for Chicago to shit all over your team tomorrow. Ignorant fan base you have there. Almost as bad as the Nucks fanbase.

Deleted

so whats your point?
    Oh, you are just cranky cause your team is struggling.

I heard you did well against Blues

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Oh, you are just cranky cause your team is struggling.

I heard you did well against Blues
    honestly i expected my team to struggle. but you know what? the two teams with the most success in reaching the playoffs over the past 2 decades are Detroit and San Jose. San Jose has nothing to show for there success. my team has.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    I can't wait for Chicago to shit all over your team tomorrow. Ignorant fan base you have there. Almost as bad as the Nucks fanbase.
    hardly ignorant. i have teams i like, i have teams i dont like. but the fact remains that the Sharks are one of the biggest choke artists out there in hockey and everyone knows it. how many times since 1990 have they made the playoffs? how many times have they failed to win a cup?

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 05:30 PM ----------

the pure fact ofthe matter is that the San Jose Sharks are perenial regular season power houses who dissapear in the playoffs. and that hasnt ever changed. they have PROVEN NOTHING, except the ability to make it to the playoffs, and in a league where over 50% of the teams make the playoffs, thats not much of an accomplishment.

honestly i expected my team to struggle. but you know what? the two teams with the most success in reaching the playoffs over the past 2 decades are Detroit and San Jose. San Jose has nothing to show for there success. my team has.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 05:27 PM ----------

hardly ignorant. i have teams i like, i have teams i dont like. but the fact remains that the Sharks are one of the biggest choke artists out there in hockey and everyone knows it. how many times since 1990 have they made the playoffs? how many times have they failed to win a cup?
    We all know i'm a sharks fan. its just plain obvious, but instead of being a prudant prick, why dont you, hmmm geee.... root for them to actually do well for a change?... instead of being a complete jackoff. oh and btw, for us sharks obviously choking, we sure have taken your team from cup contention quite a few times.

and yes, we know, your team has won a cup. and this is me giving 2 shits of a care about it.

btw, i still read this forum, especially this thread, just hardly post, because half of the idiots on this forum bring out the bad in me... and no i'm not calling you an idiot marc. while i disagree with a lot of what you say, especially about ma beloved sharks, i still respect your knowledge of the game.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 10:37 PM ----------

anyways back to my active directory labs.... guh!

just thought i'd poke my head in and see what was being said while i was waiting on a clone to copy.
    Last edited by Shinoashi; 2013-01-26 at 10:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    We all know i'm a sharks fan. its just plain obvious, but instead of being a prudant prick, why dont you, hmmm geee.... root for them to actually do well for a change?... instead of being a complete jackoff. oh and btw, for us sharks obviously choking, we sure have taken your team from cup contention quite a few times.

and yes, we know, your team has won a cup. and this is me giving 2 shits of a care about it.

btw, i still read this forum, especially this thread, just hardly post, because half of the idiots on this forum bring out the bad in me... and no i'm not calling you an idiot marc. while i disagree with a lot of what you say, especially about ma beloved sharks, i still respect your knowledge of the game.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 10:37 PM ----------

anyways back to my active directory labs.... guh!

just thought i'd poke my head in and see what was being said while i was waiting on a clone to copy.
    if i root for the sharks to do well that means i have to root against detroit. i thought that would be obvious why i am rooting against the sharks.
    the sharks always do well in the regular season, that goes without saying. the only time when they DONT do well is in the playoffs, and they are hardly my favorite team in the league to begin with, so why would i root for them to have success? call me a jerk off for it all you want, but you yourself said you dont care that my team has had success, so why should i care enough to root for YOUR team to have success? i dont have anything against anyone in here (for the most part), but when it comes to rooting for a teams success, Detroit tops the list, and beyond that, there is only a few teams i hope for success from, and if that goes against Detroit having success, then i dont hope for anyones success. nothing personal about it.

and yes, you have taken Detroit out of cup contention a few times (Though the last time you almost CHOKED that away too), but what has that success gotten you? the Sharks beat the team in the league that everyone tries to take down. and after that? you failed to make it to the finals. sorry, but hey, what can i say.
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2013-01-26 at 10:51 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why anyone would cheer for a rival team to do well. I love seeing my rival teams get their dreams crushed, especially the Canucks a couple years ago. That feeling is such a good consolation to your team being knocked out or sucking (in my case).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Not sure why anyone would cheer for a rival team to do well. I love seeing my rival teams get their dreams crushed, especially the Canucks a couple years ago. That feeling is such a good consolation to your team being knocked out or sucking (in my case).
    EXACTLY. why would i root for the San Jose Sharks to do well when that means i have to root against my own team?

15+ Year Old Account
    The Habs are sticking with their 2 year $5.1 million offer to Subban. That is $5.1 million TOTAL not per year. how fucking retarded is that? Seriously Detroit, fucking please offer sheet or trade for him. Philly, LA, somebody freaking save this guy from the idiots in Montreal.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    The Habs are sticking with their 2 year $5.1 million offer to Subban. That is $5.1 million TOTAL not per year. how fucking retarded is that? Seriously Detroit, fucking please offer sheet or trade for him. Philly, LA, somebody freaking save this guy from the idiots in Montreal.
    For how many years? If it's only a couple years that isn't too bad. If it's more than three it's pretty awful.

I honestly think he's one of the most overrated players on the ice. Not bad, just ridiculously overrated. The guy isn't really a superstar IMO. However, it might be worthwhile for a team with a lacking defense and a decent offense (honestly, Edmonton is the first team to come to mind) to offer sheet him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    For how many years? If it's only a couple years that isn't too bad. If it's more than three it's pretty awful.

I honestly think he's one of the most overrated players on the ice. Not bad, just ridiculously overrated. The guy isn't really a superstar IMO. However, it might be worthwhile for a team with a lacking defense and a decent offense (honestly, Edmonton is the first team to come to mind) to offer sheet him.
    in his post. 2 years. 5.1 Million.
    so roughly 2.55 Million per year.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get in the chat room people!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post

You'd be wrong completely. He was a perfectly great defenseman last year while playing against the 12th hardest on ice competition in the NHL. He is a phenomenal player certainly worth more than $2.3 million this season and $2.9 million next year. He may not be great offensively but he is a phenomenal physical defense first guy and absolutely should be making the $4-5 million per year that guys in his comparable range make. Oh ya and he is also TWENTY FREAKING THREE.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Subban isn't worth 3.5 million at his age, he hasn't proven to be a 5 million dollar a year D man just yet. All he can do is eat ice time on a team with a horrible D core.

Also lol @ Asham and Brown get into a fight, then Orr and Rupp duke it out on the following play.