15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Maybe, St Louis has been forever bad, but Vancouver has never won anything either.
    nor has San Jose. but i was reffering to the Blues.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 02:03 PM ----------

so...
    todays game has a grand total of 14 injuries...so what we have is:
    the Detroit Red Cross versus the Edmonton Blue Shield.

LGRC!

15+ Year Old Account
    That was a hell of a shot by Schultz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    That was a hell of a shot by Schultz.
    that was a weak as hell penalty call.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 03:47 PM ----------

on a plus note: THANK YOU NEW JOISEY

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 04:15 PM ----------

Detroit kills 3 minutes of power play (1:07 of 5 on 3) goes on the PP and nets a goal on Kronner from DATSYUK!

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 04:47 PM ----------

and Detroit gets the Win.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Winnipeg for beating Ottawa. With a Leafs win, we move into a tie with Ottawa for 5th place in the East and only 2 points back of Pittsburgh for 4th thanks to the Devils win today.

The Tampa Bay @ Boston game has been postponed to a later date due to the shit storm that is rolling through the north eastern seaboard and Atlantic Canada.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Winnipeg for beating Ottawa. With a Leafs win, we move into a tie with Ottawa for 5th place in the East and only 2 points back of Pittsburgh for 4th thanks to the Devils win today.

The Tampa Bay @ Boston game has been postponed to a later date due to the shit storm that is rolling through the north eastern seaboard and Atlantic Canada.
    shits falling from the sky on the east coast? damn. sucks to be them. maybe we can get a bomb to fall on pittsburgh...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have never seen snow in Michigan or what?

I meant it as in the storm is shitty.

15+ Year Old Account
    You have never seen snow in Michigan or what?

I meant it as in the storm is shitty.
    Snow? Michigan? let me see. yeah we definately know what that is.
    in all honesty i was toying with you.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Count down to puck drop! Go Leafs go!

The KGK line from Russia will be the Leafs second line tonight, Komarov - Grabovski - Kulemin. That's gonna be a gritty line who will give Montreal some trouble.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2013-02-09 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Betting Leaf's fans are happy with this start.

Deleted
    Well. That was quick.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, the KGK line will give Montreal trouble, first shift and bam, goal.

Bozak! 2-0

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 08:48 PM ----------

Optimus Reims is giving Carey Price a schooling of a lifetime in goaltending.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 08:58 PM ----------

Well, Kessel has his second goal in two games and it's 4-0 for the Leafs and the second period is just ending. Pretty laughable performance by Montreal and Reimer is just stopping everything in sight.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2013-02-10 at 12:30 AM.

Holy mother of everything that is sacred, that was a complete demolition of the Habs... jesus.

They were beat down physically and on the scoreboard.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't had any biting incident in awhile! Why the hell did Montreal have Price in that long, no point. Only got to see the last 10~ mins when it was heating up a bit but the Leafs looked good. You can tell they played a good game because Bob Cole was still raving about their performance. More good news on the Flames front, Backlund is injured for 4-6 weeks, Cammalarri out again and Kiprusoff has an mcl injury again. Irving is about to get lit up by Vancouver, he looked really shakey vs Columbus the other night but I'm more concerned about Mikael Backlund. Last time he got injured he had a rough year and his confidence took a huge hit. He's playing really well so far this year, would be a shame if he had another tough season. inb4whocaresurteamsucksandushouldwantthemtolose

Good lord Jim Hughson is calling the game, at least Luongo isn't in but time to hear him express his love for the Canucks.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-02-10 at 03:11 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grabovski is going to become the next vampire based meme on the Internet methinks, Pacioretty deserved to get bit for trying to damn well suffocate Grabs. God damn incredible win by the Leafs, they deserved that shut out start to finish. Even when Montreal was surging, Reimer absolutely shut the door. I am going to have to come up with a nickname for Kadri. Nazem "The Freight Train" Kadri has a nice ring to it methinks. He just absolutely dominated Emelin with a hit in the second period, it's great seeing the kid play such a good two way game and creating scoring opportunities. Bozak absolutely dominated the face off circle and chipped in with a goal, glad to see JVR and Kessel also produce goals. Having scoring top to bottom really is a big deal since we don't have a proper 3rd line checking line, but Kadri, MacArthur and Frattin don't seem to have a problem throwing some weight around.

Sucks to lose on an odd ball OT Penalty call. Gaustad with an awesome game and then that happened. Well next up Chicago, thats gonna be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always love to see the Leafs shit all over the Habs.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, called it. Irving wasn't terrible but he was certainly not good enough to beat a Vancouver team. Have to make those saves to beat the Canucks.

Deleted
    Sigh.. Sharks apparently can't keep up with this schedule. They opened stong as hell and now they can't seem to score let alone win a game anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Sigh.. Sharks apparently can't keep up with this schedule. They opened stong as hell and now they can't seem to score let alone win a game anymore.
    i mean no offense at all (i am serious) but this is an annual problem for the sharks. they always start strong (or have a strong regular season in general) and then they just vanish later on (or in the playoffs).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    i mean no offense at all (i am serious) but this is an annual problem for the sharks. they always start strong (or have a strong regular season in general) and then they just vanish later on (or in the playoffs).
    I know.. They seem to have a problem when there is to many games in a short peroid of time. Annoying as hell.

Going to take over and let them run a marathon every day for the whole summer..