The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see either of the softies Howard gave up, but they couldn't have been as bad as the Niemi misplay on the Hawks 2nd goal.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-02-16 at 04:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Henrik Sedin is now the all-time point leader on the Vancouver Canucks.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 08:32 PM ----------

Lol, three fights (and counting) in three seconds. Puck drop, fight, repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 08:32 PM ----------

Lol, three fights (and counting) in three seconds. Puck drop, fight, repeat.
    1st grats to him and that was a pretty good applause there for him, and those fights were awesome :P

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 04:37 AM ----------

anddd its 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    yes...go ducks...go home...
    Not wanting to be obtuse and vote against your (or others') team; If you search for the draft in the thread, you'd see I decided to root for Ducks when they acquired Lindholm. And Fasth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Wow, he's ahead of Näslund already? I don't even know if Näslund is (now) second, but I thought he'd be the leader for years to come.
    Either way, the Sedins are from the same neighbourhood in the same city as both Näslund and Peter Forsberg. Useless and well-known trivia, I know, I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Wow, he's ahead of Näslund already? I don't even know if Näslund is (now) second, but I thought he'd be the leader for years to come.
    Either way, the Sedins are from the same neighbourhood in the same city as both Näslund and Peter Forsberg. Useless and well-known trivia, I know, I know.
    Daniel is in 4th at the moment, but he's less then 30 points behind his brother. Depending on how many more seasons they stay here, they could set records that will last a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    This happened too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1yTW...ature=youtu.be

St. Louis announcers jizzing their pants, was an incredible save though. It's just the summery of the last 6~ seasons for the Flames in 1 play.
    the way he casually grabs the puck out of midair is my favorite

Quick rode the bench tonight, probably a good thing the way he is going the Kings only gave up 13 shots and he would've let 3 of them in and taken the loss, I'm sure he'll get it together but he's a mess right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Today was awesome. Time for bed.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Go Ducks!
    Ducks have been my team since 03 It was the first time I watched any hockey (and kept up) and Jiguere had an amazing playoff run till they lost to the Red Devil's I have been a fan since then. The only thing that sucks is we have a department store that deals in sports clothing and mainly hockey (which is weird because I live in a state with no hockey) and they don't carry any Ducks clothing I bought the only shirt there all they have is Red Wings, Blackhawks, and Penguins it seems anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    That meteor that fell in Russia... rumors are spreading it was Ovie's game

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another prime example of why we need no touch icing, what a retarded penalty to MacArthur just because he made a rather weak check.

I am getting pretty into watching Kadri on the ice. Dude has had quite a few pretty slick dangles already this season.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    I am getting pretty into watching Kadri on the ice. Dude has had quite a few pretty slick dangles already this season.
    #KadrinextDatsyuk

#Scrivezina (need to start trending that on Twitter sometime :P)

NHL site bandwagoning a little bit on the Craig Anderson mobile? 2 GAA on 28 shots gets you a first star, while a 34 save shutout (when your team was largely outplayed in general) gets you 3rd? First career shutout, throw the kid a freakin bone here.

10+ Year Old Account
    both boxscores I saw showed Scrivens as #1 star and Anderson as #2

Ain't that some shit.. they changed it. It was Anderson then Kostka then Scrivens before.

So my father got some pretty awesome tickets that he gave to me. I was 7 rows up watching Leafs shut out the Senators behind the net.
    I can see what Carlyle likes about McClement, I thought he was great in the game. Scrivens made some amazing saves, saw everything he did in the second period from his PoV. Yelled at the refs like crazy too because half the calls they made were shit.
    "You've made enough bullshit calls in Ottawa's favour!"
    "Hey Komorav, tell these refs they suck in 5 different languages."
    "The NFL replacement refs are better than you."
    "Three bullshit calls on us and they still can't score."
    "How much did Melnyk try to bribe you with?"
    "Seriously, can we get the NFL replacement refs?"
    "I know you get paid more if games go into overtime, but this is ridiculous."
    They heard me.

At the game the 3rd star was Kostka, 2nd was Anderson, 1st was Scrivens. Anderson didn't deserve 2nd star imo. He's a good goalie, but it didn't show today.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-02-17 at 04:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was an entertaining game in between Edm/Col

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Must be a tough night when you have 50 saves and still get the L and 6 goals added to your GAA.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Colorado sucks, what do you expect? Maybe they should stop being cheap asses and sign their players fairly, that way they can get O'Reilly back on the ice.

How does Boston still have 3 games in hand on everyone in the East? They should have two due to the postponed game at home against Tampa Bay but still, every other team in the East has played 13-15 games, hell the Flyers have played 16 games. I want to see Boston lose to the Jets tonight, because right now there is going to be a huge battle for the division lead in the North East with the Leafs, Bruins and Habs, nothing like a 3 way rivalry with a fight for the division lead with Original Six franchises.

Apparently Detroit is starting a goalie I've never heard of today. O_o