10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Hawks might win today! :P
    Haha no doubt. I feel sorry for Dallas with the shellacking we are giving them.

Well, they got on the board at least. About time at that.

What in the hell was Carlyle thinking?! 10 shooters and NOT one of them Grabovski? Did he not pay attention to the shootout's last year, AT ALL?!

Ouch, rough start for Detroit.
    Last edited by Juno86; 2013-03-17 at 02:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spin-O-Rama!

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Spin-O-Rama!
    Even without the spin-o-rama, I think he would have a better chance of scoring then freaking PHANEUF.

Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post
    What in the hell was Carlyle thinking?! 10 shooters and NOT one of them Grabovski? Did he not pay attention to the shootout's last year, AT ALL?!

I was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post

Locker room troubles? Not getting along with coach? Sending a message?

Usually something serious, otherwise I see no reason to sacrifice 2 points if you have a good chance of getting them

Oh shit this is game over
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Oh shit this is game over
    I blame the jerseys. They're used to passing to blue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I blame the jerseys. They're used to passing to blue.
    yeah i saw those jerseys and threw up in my mouth...

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 01:35 AM ----------

i feel bad for Datsyuk though.
    banks a shot off Abdelkaders foot...Abs gets credit.
    Bansk a shot off Abs chest...abs gets credit.

seriously...wtf?

and Vancouver...seriously...do something about that power play...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Datsyuk played an incredible game last night though. Every time he was on the ice something positive was happening. The goal the other night vs Edmonton was beautiful as well. And that Leafs/Jets game was fucking awesome yesterday. 4-1, 4-4, 10 round shootout. Couple fights. Had everything.

edit what the fuck is Kostitsyn doing on that 2-1 Oiler goal vs the Preds last night. Nashville just isn't that scary this year, Rinne is playing pretty awfully and they don't have that deadly tandem on the back end that was so rough to deal with. Injuries are raping them too but night and day difference between this team here and the one from last year.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-03-18 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Datsyuk played an incredible game last night though. Every time he was on the ice something positive was happening. The goal the other night vs Edmonton was beautiful as well. And that Leafs/Jets game was fucking awesome yesterday. 4-1, 4-4, 10 round shootout. Couple fights. Had everything.

edit what the fuck is Kostitsyn doing on that 2-1 Oiler goal vs the Preds last night. Nashville just isn't that scary this year, Rinne is playing pretty awfully and they don't have that deadly tandem on the back end that was so rough to deal with. Injuries are raping them too but night and day difference between this team here and the one from last year.
    Injuries certainly aren't helping but thats not the issue. The issue is the coach has lost the players and there is massive locker room issues. Not saying he did it on purpose, but I would like to remind everyone that SK was a healthy scratch the game before due to his poor playing. Just something to think on.

Mainly our Vets have been garbage this season, and while Peks hasn't been setting the world on fire, he has had almost no help at all from the rest of the team. A Goalie is only going to stop so many point blank shots, and when they are getting 10 a game from 3-5 feet things aren't going well.

I just saw the SK replay and I don't even have words to explain it. If I'm Poile he is either traded or on waivers by this afternoon.
    Last edited by Armourboy; 2013-03-18 at 11:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to the Hawks vs Ducks game on Wednesday! Easily the game of the week..

Holzer sent down and Gardiner finally called back up.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leafs inked Tom Nilsson of the Swedish Elite League and Garret Sparks of the Guelph Storm to entry level contracts today.

4 straight losses. We are done. When you lose to Edmonton, Calgary, and Columbus all in a row you aren't making the playoffs.

Young/new guys are playing pretty solid hockey, Vets are playing like someone stole their lollipop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    4 straight losses. We are done. When you lose to Edmonton, Calgary, and Columbus all in a row you aren't making the playoffs.

Young/new guys are playing pretty solid hockey, Vets are playing like someone stole their lollipop.
    hey don't worry, Detroit was close to that...but seriously...
    who the hell Phoned Columbus and told them they could be "Good" again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Doan is getting all butthurt again

10+ Year Old Account
    Canucks might have just had one of the best Delayed Penalties ever. We held the puck for about a minute in our own zone just killing time playing keep away, then got a 2v1. The only thing missing was a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    hey don't worry, Detroit was close to that...but seriously...
    who the hell Phoned Columbus and told them they could be "Good" again?
    Bad thing was they didn't play that good, we just played that bad. Rinne with two goals allowed from the blue one, no one in front of him at all on one. Guys giving up on back checking.

One positive is Tyler Beck played ok for the first game, would of had a couple of assists of someone would go to the net. Other positive is SK was benched again.