10+ Year Old Account
    In a 1 goal game, with the season on the line, Preds got 6 shots in the 3rd.

Good series victory for the Canucks. As I said before, Sedins have to show up vs SJ or Det because either of those teams can match their fire power. Detroit vs Vancouver would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay Sharks and Wings, eyes on you. Fight for the right to be Keslered.

Lol Ron Maclean: Blackhawk Down, Tennes see-ya
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    bow chika wow wow kesler FTW

The only problem i had with that series was the fact the ice in Nashville was awfull. Props to the Preds for putting up a better fight than I predicted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next game is either Saturday or Sunday, so 'Nucks are finally getting a break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W00kster View Post
    While I agree with you I think most of the credit lies with Guy Boucher. Disappointed AV from Van got the finalist for the Jack Adam's Award when Guy Boucher certainly had a lot more work to do.
    Yeah and he's gonna be great as the villain in the next Bond film.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

It was an interesting series, grats to the Canucks for a well deserved win and good job Nashville for putting up a good fight

Lol, Juice is awesome.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Big congrats to the Canucks. Hopefully SJ will wipe out Detroit today and we can get on with the Conference finals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Okay Sharks and Wings, eyes on you. Fight for the right to be Keslered.
    Datsyuk has performed better than Kesler, you sure you want some of the Detroit Sandwhich?

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 01:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by W00kster View Post
    While I agree with you I think most of the credit lies with Guy Boucher. Disappointed AV from Van got the finalist for the Jack Adam's Award when Guy Boucher certainly had a lot more work to do. On the Stevie Y note, a buddy of mine from work has a bolts jersey that has Yzerman on the back and GM where the numbers would be.
    you forget that Steve Yzerman was the one who picked up Roloson before the trade deadline and the likes.

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 01:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Big congrats to the Canucks. Hopefully SJ will wipe out Detroit today and we can get on with the Conference finals.
    the sharks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo hoo Canucks!!!
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Datsyuk has performed better than Kesler, you sure you want some of the Detroit Sandwhich?[COLOR="red"]
    I'd be inclined to agree with you if the Wings weren't down 3-2 in their series where as Kesler basicly carried the the team on scoring, in on 11 of their 14 goals this past series. But then again your only as good as your last game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    I'd be inclined to agree with you if the Wings weren't down 3-2 in their series where as Kesler basicly carried the the team on scoring, in on 11 of their 14 goals this past series. But then again your only as good as your last game.
    the wings were down 3-0, now its 3-2, the series is headed back to detroit for game 6, and San Jose just got STOMPED in the third. id be very worried if i were them.
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2011-05-10 at 03:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it ends up as Van vs Det, it's just going to be Kesler and Datsyuk continuously stealing the puck from each other while Burrows and Bertuzzi nudge each other.

Kind of rooting for Detroit over San Jose. I'm tired of facing good goalies.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    the wings were down 3-0, now its 3-2, the series is headed back to detroit for game 6, and San Jose just got STOMPED in the third. id be very worried if i were them.
    Sj out shot Detroit 42-22 in the game and 12-6 in the 3rd. They will figure out to finish them off eventually. There is a reason why so few teams have come back from being down 3-0

10+ Year Old Account
    Sj out shot Detroit 42-22 in the game and 12-6 in the 3rd. They will figure out to finish them off eventually. There is a reason why so few teams have come back from being down 3-0
    I think it's goin 7. I hope it does, it's always fun to watch a Game 7 when your team isn't in it.

15+ Year Old Account
    detroit doesn't just throw pucks at the net like San Jose does, SJ shoots from anywhere, Detroit sets up nice shots. in the end the team with almost half as many shots won.

furthermore the team with the 3-0 lead almost always wins because they have to win 1 of 4 games. thats all it takes, case and point look at the Canucks/Blackhawks series.

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by istrain View Post
    I think it's goin 7. I hope it does, it's always fun to watch a Game 7 when your team isn't in it.
    and nerve rackking as hell when your team IS in it.

Go Falcons, that is all.