10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    You forgot about poor officiating
    To be fair, I am pretty sure the NHL has some of the strangest officiating of any major sport, but that is mostly because the game is so fast and so much is going on at all times.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Who the fuck cheers after someone has taken a puck to the face.... That's classless so please you can stfu now.
    Seeing this posted by a Bruins fan made me laugh.

Mason Raymond was gone from hockey for over 5 months after this injury, and the fans are booing him.

Edit: Was so busy looking for the video, I didn't realize someone beat me to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Bruins are classless. Go Harbs!
    yeah..... look at all the class the Habs have......

Quote Originally Posted by Hellxs View Post
    yeah..... look at all the class the Habs have......
    Pretty sure that's a Leafs flag in the first half of a picture....and everything is in English....and there are no cabo wabo cantinas in Canada, so I'm skeptical this is actually from a bar in Montreal. There is also no time stamp, so this picture could be from anywhere.

And just to be clear, I did zero of the above fact checking. Most sites that have reported on that picture have already done that legwork
    Last edited by Rylon; 2014-05-13 at 09:56 PM.

'

Pk in his natural habitat

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love generalizations and all but this is getting a bit ridiculous boys

For real... I understand identifying with your team, and wanting to defend them when you feel someone is 'wronging them', but fuck off already. Can we get back to talking about actual hockey, not this new perception of what hockey discussions should be like?

- - - Updated - - -

also, wtb marcelos... at least his shenanigans made me laugh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    also, wtb marcelos... at least his shenanigans made me laugh
    To be honest - come playoff time the only thing he talked about was how the refs penalized the wings for just putting a skate on the ice while the opponent could come out with live chainsaws and would not get so much as a stern look. As funny as that was a first it really starts to grate after a few games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    As a Bruins fan, talking about "classy fans" is a slippery slope *cough cough racism*
    There is a genuine sense of obliviousness from our local Bruins fans of late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    To be honest - come playoff time the only thing he talked about was how the refs penalized the wings for just putting a skate on the ice while the opponent could come out with live chainsaws and would not get so much as a stern look. As funny as that was a first it really starts to grate after a few games.
    You know how Marcelos is though. The sun rises and sets on Detroit and they're are the best, cleanest, and most deserving team in the NHL. Actually that's starting to grate just thinking about how he would say something like that....

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    That's kind of what I miss... the completely asinine methods of his reasoning. To be fair, when he was around, I wished he'd shut up most of the time.. D; I just want what I want when I want it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post

Pk in his natural habitat
    get over it, Boston has the dirtiest team in the league, and Pittsburgh has the most whiners, end of discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Can you imagine how crazy the Staples Center would get if Perry got hurt?
    Yep, and it would be pathetic. Not a lot cheered when Doughty looked roughed up in G2, and I wouldn't if anyone got hurt (even Brown)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Game 7s are so good, come on Rangers

10+ Year Old Account
    Henrik Lundqvist for the win!
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Deleted
    Yeeeaaaaahhhhh! The arrogant pens are out!

10+ Year Old Account
    ahahahahahhahaahhahaAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES FUCK YOU PITTSBURG XD

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    ahahahahahhahaahhahaAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES FUCK YOU PITTSBURG XD
    Coach swap with the Rangers worked out pretty well!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Coach swap with the Rangers worked out pretty well!
    So it was the players faults that the Canucks choked so often in the playoffs! I wonder how the ownership must feel for firing him when he guides a team to the playoffs and a conference final appearance in his first season. Clearly it wasn't his fault that team sucks. Glad to see Shittsburgh eliminated, maybe the media will stop trying to give those bunch of whiners verbal reach arounds on TV. Expect changes to come there though. Gotta feel for Fleury though, he played pretty well this post season, not his fault the team in front of him can't support him properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    So it was the players faults that the Canucks choked so often in the playoffs! I wonder how the ownership must feel for firing him when he guides a team to the playoffs and a conference final appearance in his first season. Clearly it wasn't his fault that team sucks. Glad to see Shittsburgh eliminated, maybe the media will stop trying to give those bunch of whiners verbal reach arounds on TV. Expect changes to come there though. Gotta feel for Fleury though, he played pretty well this post season, not his fault the team in front of him can't support him properly.
    Yeah really other than that one game in Columbus I'm not sure he did that poorly overall, that team needs some Trotz defense to go with its offense lol.

Gratz to the Rangers, I'll probably be cheering for them, or rather for Klein