10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    THERE IT IS! Congrats Reg! Lightning / Rangers should be cool, seems similar to Lightning / Montreal.
    Was fun to see the Lightning offense against Price, will be fun to see them against Lundqvist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coming to you Live from Madison Square Garden, the New York Rangers win!!! This place is still going nuts!!

On to Tampa Bay baby!!!
    Last edited by Reg; 2015-05-14 at 03:33 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you guys hear this? On May 13, 2013, Hank made 35 saves in a game 7 win for the Rangers. On May 13, 2014, Hank made 35 saves in a game 7 win for the Rangers. On May 13, 2015, Hank made 35 saves in a game 7 win for the Rangers...

WTF

I had to check that, that's a pretty impressive stat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Did you guys hear this? On May 13, 2013, Hank made 35 saves in a game 7 win for the Rangers. On May 13, 2014, Hank made 35 saves in a game 7 win for the Rangers. On May 13, 2015, Hank made 35 saves in a game 7 win for the Rangers...

WTF
    It's pretty creepy. Check the stats on last year St.Louis/Chicago series versus the last meeting they had. Almost identical.

Deleted

WTF
    So.. You do not want to face Lundqvist in a game 7 on May 13th

10+ Year Old Account

WTF
    lol Yeah, I saw Kenny Albert tweet that out. Weird.

Got my press passes for game 1 and 2!

Hawks/Rangers finals...do it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Get a selfie stick and go nuts with the players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    If you want basically a repeat of last year, but then the Rangers blueline can't hold up against the forecheck of either west team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    If you want basically a repeat of last year, but then the Rangers blueline can't hold up against the forecheck of either west team.
    Brad Richards comes through and lights up the lamp in the finals.

I'm just a sucker for original 6 games.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    You haven't seen many Rangers games if you don't think they are a better team than last year. They put a beating on the Pacific division with a road sweep of all of them. They beat Chicago with Kane. Last year the Rangers weren't supposed to be there. This year is different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    So.. You do not want to face Lundqvist in a game 7 on May 13th
    Assuming that you would ever want to face the King. Lord knows I would rather face one of 28 other goaltenders before I'd want to face him.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    You haven't seen many Rangers games if you don't think they are a better team than last year. They put a beating on the Pacific division with a road sweep of all of them. They beat Chicago with Kane. Last year the Rangers weren't supposed to be there. This year is different.
    I see up and down play from McDonagh/Yandle/Klein and I saw Boyle get clobbered, will he be back? I'd rather see the Rangers win than either West team but I've seen them play enough to know how much of a handful they will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see up and down play from McDonagh/Yandle/Klein and I saw Boyle get clobbered, will he be back? I'd rather see the Rangers win than either West team but I've seen them play enough to know how much of a handful they will be.
    They match up much better with Chicago or Anaheim than they do with heavy teams. When it comes to skill games, Rangers are right up there with the best. They match up terribly against heavy teams like Washington, L.A., Winnipeg, etc.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    They match up much better with Chicago or Anaheim than they do with heavy teams. When it comes to skill games, Rangers are right up there with the best. They match up terribly against heavy teams like Washington, L.A., Winnipeg, etc.
    What do you mean by heavy? Because Anaheim is a gigantic team.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know I just feel like skater wise Hawks and Ducks are way more stacked than Rangers are, they do have a huge advantage in net obviously, which has to be counted.

Course I'm pretty biased and think that if the Hawks are healthy and playing their best they should win the cup every year. Just think top to bottom they have the best combination of skill, leadership, defense, will to win, etc etc. I mean how many other teams would have Antoine Vermette and Patrick Sharp on their third lines?
    Last edited by Stommped; 2015-05-15 at 03:17 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ^I agree but things are gonna change when those Toews/Kane contracts kick in. Ontop of having to sign Seabrook after next season + Saad and Kruger this off season you'll be losing some depth. Many think Hossa or Sharp are on the move, possibly even both considering Hossa is 36 and on the books for a loooooooong time. Someone was joking around that the Hawks prime is gonna last the entire career of Kane and Toews which is hard to argue but I sense a step back in playoff dominance after this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    What do you mean by heavy? Because Anaheim is a gigantic team.
    Style of play.