Deleted
    Yey! Great start for NYR!

Deleted
    Woaw Lundqvist. 1½ game and 9 goals allowed. Time for back up goalie in my opinion. He was pretty solid as i recall.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tyler Johnson, undrafted. Ondrej Palat 7th round draft pick. Unreal.

Rangers are playing to Tampa's strength by playing that up and down game. Also trying to be too pretty instead of shooting and driving.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    GG another OT, these conf finals have been great so far.

Deleted
    "Another game running late. When I checked the time it was 6 past Lundqvist."

10+ Year Old Account
    The Rangers blueline I've been talking about really showed up tonight, yuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    The Rangers blueline I've been talking about really showed up tonight, yuck.
    When the Rangers' blue line plays their game properly, they are one of the best in the league. But whether it's AV or their own decision, they are getting way too deep in the zone. With slower teams that might work, but Tampa is so fast that they are getting caught. Dan Boyle should not be screening Bishop. This is probably the only team that plays the Rangers' speed game just as well and better. They can't play this wide open game and go goal for goal with a team with that many weapons. They need to slow the pace down.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    When the Rangers' blue line plays their game properly, they are one of the best in the league. But whether it's AV or their own decision, they are getting way too deep in the zone. With slower teams that might work, but Tampa is so fast that they are getting caught. Dan Boyle should not be screening Bishop. This is probably the only team that plays the Rangers' speed game just as well and better. They can't play this wide open game and go goal for goal with a team with that many weapons. They need to slow the pace down.

I think Anaheim is having the same issue with Chicago. If you'll notice when Anaheim grinds it out, hits the crap out of everyone and goes to the net they are putting a hurt on Chicago. However when they start playing that up and down game where they stop hitting and its more about skating Chicago can beat them. It happened to both the Rangers and Anaheim in the last game. With Anaheim they really slowed down on the hits towards the mid point of the third and it carried into OT, when the Rangers drove to the net, got the shots on net and stopped trying to be fancy that is when they got their goals.

I understand why it's happening, that up and down style has got to be a blast to play, but if it's your opponents strong point you can't let yourself get caught up in it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bruins signed a one year contract with Joonas Kemppainen.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maroon is such a caveman

10+ Year Old Account
    Cam Fowler is not the same guy I remember. He and Lovejoy were just hilariously overmatched last year against LA but now he looks pretty good in every zone.

Final minute goals are looking to be the norm tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Maroon is such a caveman
    am I the only one who thinks of this every time I hear his name come up?

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    am I the only one who thinks of this every time I hear his name come up?

no you're not

- - - Updated - - -

final minute...

- - - Updated - - -

no final minute goal that time but damn did Kane come close

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I think Anaheim is having the same issue with Chicago. If you'll notice when Anaheim grinds it out, hits the crap out of everyone and goes to the net they are putting a hurt on Chicago. However when they start playing that up and down game where they stop hitting and its more about skating Chicago can beat them. It happened to both the Rangers and Anaheim in the last game. With Anaheim they really slowed down on the hits towards the mid point of the third and it carried into OT, when the Rangers drove to the net, got the shots on net and stopped trying to be fancy that is when they got their goals.

I understand why it's happening, that up and down style has got to be a blast to play, but if it's your opponents strong point you can't let yourself get caught up in it.
    Yeah, once you get caught into trying to play your opponent's game, you have already lost. The Rangers aren't an open ice, high-octane on the fly kind of team. They grind goals out from the boards and from behind the goal line. They tried going shot for shot with Tampa and they just don't have the offense for that. Combine that with taking some terrible penalties and they dug their own grave.

I know you all have your own media for your teams, but I wish you could read, watch and listen to NY media. Someone asked AV if they were going to go with Talbot in Game 4, and AV did all he could do not to laugh in the guy's face. Fans are flipping out and are so bipolar. I watched the game from Bryant Park with roughly 15,000 fans at an outdoor viewing party, and I thought the angry mob was going to burn the city down.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Yeah, once you get caught into trying to play your opponent's game, you have already lost. The Rangers aren't an open ice, high-octane on the fly kind of team. They grind goals out from the boards and from behind the goal line. They tried going shot for shot with Tampa and they just don't have the offense for that. Combine that with taking some terrible penalties and they dug their own grave.

I know you all have your own media for your teams, but I wish you could read, watch and listen to NY media. Someone asked AV if they were going to go with Talbot in Game 4, and AV did all he could do not to laugh in the guy's face. Fans are flipping out and are so bipolar. I watched the game from Bryant Park with roughly 15,000 fans at an outdoor viewing party, and I thought the angry mob was going to burn the city down.
    Oh trust me I understand, after the first two games there were calls to put Hutton in. Much like AV we laughed at them. Talbot played great in the regular season, I give him all the credit in the world, but Hank isn't the issue with the team. When you are giving them point blank chances several times a period even the best are going to get beat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Q broke up the 4th line and brought Versteeg back................why?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Q broke up the 4th line and brought Versteeg back................why?!?
    Someone need a rest? Injury? Just got a wild hair?

This series is surprisingly rough for me. I find myself rooting for Chicago but need Anaheim to win in my bracket

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was hot garbage... Tuevo had been looking so good

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    That was hot garbage... Tuevo had been looking so good
    Why they sat Vermette & Teuvo is baffling to me. Hopefully they'll be in for Game 3. I just think the Ducks look fantastic overall honestly. There's no doubting this is going to be an amazing series.