Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    for calling a blatently obvious hook?
    The 'goalie interference'
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Canucks goalies should never leave the net for any reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Schneider FUCKED UP BIG

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Canucks goalies should never leave the net for any reason.
    yeah, that was Schneider's fault all the way.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    The 'goalie interference'
    ive seen Homer get called for that just for standing in front of the goalie, not touching him at all >.<

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 01:04 AM ----------

They might as well make that a Schneider own goal.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 01:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Luo is looking terrible... yet again, Why did he stare at the puck as it slowly bounced of the post beside him and slid right onto a blackhawk stick?

Man he chokes every year come the playoffs...

Edit: bah I tuned in late, didnt realise it wasnt him, my bad. I just turned it on and saw the goal, but the fact they they are not playing him kind of proves my point lol.
    now see. that second goal by chicago. that was a GOALIE FUCKUP, game 5 was what we call a "AFU team"

Fucking Anaheim series makes me want to put a bullet in the refs that officiated the series. The calls were so inconsistent all series, and honestly probably the worst called series i've seen in a long time. Nashville diving every second they get and the refs are giving them everything.. and Nashville comes out tripping and high sticking all first period and not one fucking call.

Fuck the refs they may as well try to design robots to do there jobs, because they are useless.

I need a bottle of vodka

10+ Year Old Account
    man he needs to just stay in the net...

10+ Year Old Account
    Puck over the glass.

/facepalm

15+ Year Old Account
    STUPID STUPID STUPID Penalty to take.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    Fucking Anaheim series makes me want to put a bullet in the refs that officiated the series. The calls were so inconsistent all series, and honestly probably the worst called series i've seen in a long time. Nashville diving every second they get and the refs are giving them everything.. and Nashville comes out tripping and high sticking all first period and not one fucking call.

Fuck the refs they may as well try to design robots to do there jobs, because they are useless.

I need a bottle of vodka
    the refs were terrible in every series bud.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Puck over the glass.

/facepalm

just love the epicness of this.

anyone have a stream of the canucks game? Versus isn't working on my tv for some reason :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    Unless you live around Nashville or Anaheim, the only way to see the game is to stream it. No national broadcast for that series, which sucks for them. Would like to see Nashville get past the first round, though.
    It was on TSN. I just dont care lol. watching the Chicago/Vancouver game now but I'm kinda getting hockey'd out.

15+ Year Old Account
    anyone have a stream of the canucks game? Versus isn't working on my tv for some reason :/
    stream2watch.com

Feeling optimistic about this game.

The Sedins are getting great ice-time and you can see with all the plays they're making that they're confident.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It was on TSN. I just dont care lol. watching the Chicago/Vancouver game now but I'm kinda getting hockey'd out.
    my team hasnt played a game in a lil less than a week >.>

15+ Year Old Account

I need a bottle of vodka
    Wish I could comment about you being right or wrong but I can't since the NHL didn't bother to air more than one fucking game from that series nationally.

I am starting to believe that the Hawks are going to come back and win this series in 7. /shudder. If Vancouver loses this period I think you can count on them breaking down and falling in game 7. God that would be a frightening prospect for the Canucks. How do you not fire Vigneault in that situation? How many complete collapses will it take lol?

Kind of hope the Hawks do win. No Sharks for the Red Wings next round. Red Wings will destroy the Preds. That is assuming that the Sharks don't lolblow it against the Kings which seems like a very realistic prospect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I'm kinda getting hockey'd out.
    It's the first round!

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    stream2watch.com
    tyvm sir

10+ Year Old Account
    Goalllllll!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Wish I could comment about you being right or wrong but I can't since the NHL didn't bother to air more than one fucking game from that series nationally.

I am starting to believe that the Hawks are going to come back and win this series in 7. /shudder. If Vancouver loses this period I think you can count on them breaking down and falling in game 7. God that would be a frightening prospect for the Canucks. How do you not fire Vigneault in that situation? How many complete collapses will it take lol?

Kind of hope the Hawks do win. No Sharks for the Red Wings next round. Red Wings will destroy the Preds. That is assuming that the Sharks don't lolblow it against the Kings which seems like a very realistic prospect.
    if San Jose/Vancouver wins. Detroit Versus San Jose and Vancouver versus Nashville.
    if San Jose/Chicago wins. Detroit Versus Nashville and San Jose versus Chicago.
    if Los Angeles/Vancouver wins. Detroit Versus Nashville and Vancouver versus Los Angeles.
    if Loss Angeles/Chicago wins. Detroit Versus Chicago and Nashville versus Los Angeles.

Also, Goal CANUCKS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Penalty shot for Chicago.

STAY IN THE NET, CORY!