Bolland is a rat.

I can't stand this guy thinking he has any sort of talent, all he does is slash, spear, interfere, and is lucky enough to get away with it.

Piece of shit
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Overtime, god dammit. Now I have to watch this.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Can someone score, I don't want OT, I have work tomorrow =\
    Ha! I was thinking the same thing. Been a long weekend of hockey. I'd like to see Vancouver just put this to bed.

LOL

Every Chicago player bitching about the Torres hit demanding a SUSPENSION.

Bieksa knocked in the head and they jump right down on their knees in front of the officials.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    <3 that the refs missed a clear charging by the Hawks that resulted in a hit to the head. Targeting the head or not he left his skates to launch himself at an opponent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think the Nucks would realize to not just throw the puck at the net. Create a play, for fuck sakes.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    only good thing about the sabres is Ryan Miler (BTW, Detroit really should invest in this guy, Fuck Howie).

---------- Post added 2011-04-15 at 02:05 AM ----------

notice how no one is contesting my comment about pittsburgh getting handed a cup by the refs. are Pens fans finally admitting the truth? the truth the rest of the league has known for...2 years now?
    marc..... quit talking....... the pens weren't handed the cup. We had a good team. We still have a good team despite the fact we're missing two of our key players. Last time I heard anything about detroit it was that feral dogs have finally taken over the city and that the human population there has shrunk 25% because even the people who live in detroit can't stand detroit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blighttusk View Post
    marc..... quit talking....... the pens weren't handed the cup. We had a good team. We still have a good team despite the fact we're missing two of our key players. Last time I heard anything about detroit it was that feral dogs have finally taken over the city and that the human population there has shrunk 25% because even the people who live in detroit can't stand detroit.
    Thats mature, leave the actual cities out of this. People still live in Detroit and people suffer due to the collapsing of the American car industry.

Start a series 8 games early and don't suspend Malkin. Suspicious shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thats mature, leave the actual cities out of this. People still live in Detroit and people suffer due to the collapsing of the American car industry.

Don't forget the whole 7 skaters and a goalie on the ice for 35 seconds that results in a goal...

Hawks offense is taking a vacation, nowhere to be seen. So little pushing.... aaaaand pp for the Nucks. That may be it for the Hawks.

10+ Year Old Account

Maturity has nothing to do with it. Bash on a team, then expect a retaliation. Don't get me wrong Detroit has a great team, but there's no way of debating the fact that the Pens still managed to out do Detroit that year. If we're beat by Tampa this series, then Tampa is currently the better team and we'll just need to show them up next year. people just need to quit making excuses for their teams losing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maturity has nothing to do with it. Bash on a team, then expect a retaliation. Don't get me wrong Detroit has a great team, but there's no way of debating the fact that the Pens still managed to out do Detroit that year. If we're beat by Tampa this series, then Tampa is currently the better team and we'll just need to show them up next year. people just need to quit making excuses for their teams losing.
    Pitt played well, but there is absolutely no denying that there was a LOT of suspicious shit that series. from beginning to end.
    i will leave it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So bash on the Wings, not Detroit. I'm not gonna insult your family after you insult the Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    Fucking Anaheim series makes me want to put a bullet in the refs that officiated the series. The calls were so inconsistent all series, and honestly probably the worst called series i've seen in a long time. Nashville diving every second they get and the refs are giving them everything.. and Nashville comes out tripping and high sticking all first period and not one fucking call.

Fuck the refs they may as well try to design robots to do there jobs, because they are useless.

I need a bottle of vodka
    ur kidding me right? u guys got 24 power plays in 6 games thats pretty good if u ask me, also the preds dont dive at all anaheim is just hella dirty I mean look at the bobby ryan stomp and the hit on erat.

10+ Year Old Account
    So bash on the Wings, not Detroit. I'm not gonna insult your family after you insult the Wings.
    Alright I hear what your saying, was just the first smart ass remark that came to mind. If it makes you feel better then bash on the fact that Pittsburgh has one of the highest rates of depression in the U.S.A. Doesn't hurt my feelings any.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve0078 View Post
    ur kidding me right? u guys got 24 power plays in 6 games thats pretty good if u ask me, also the preds dont dive at all anaheim is just hella dirty I mean look at the bobby ryan stomp and the hit on erat.
    You think Nashville doesn't play dirty? March 19th they got away with head shots on 6, Count them, 6 DIFFERENT Red Wing's Players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. what an amazingly poorly played 4-2. If you are going to take a bad shot from the top of the circles do it on a one timer when you first get the pass. Don't hold it for a second and let the defenseman get his stick, body, car, dog, and house in Florida in the lane to completely shut down the opportunity.

Shit just got realer for Vancouver. If they choke away this series. Wow, just wow. Kind of hope it happens. I expect Chicago is going to come out and punch the Nucks right in the face in game 7.
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-04-25 at 02:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright I hear what your saying, was just the first smart ass remark that came to mind. If it makes you feel better then bash on the fact that Pittsburgh has one of the highest rates of depression in the U.S.A. Doesn't hurt my feelings any.
    except, see, unlike most fans, Detroit Fans do not resort to City bashing. other fans will bash on Detroit as a city because they cannot bash on Detroit as a TEAM.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 02:51 AM ----------

Game 7 here we come. Sorry Vancouver but you made your bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    For fucks sake, Canucks dominate the entire overtime, and Luongo goes down

15+ Year Old Account
    Hawks win!!!! Hawks win!!!!!!!