10+ Year Old Account
    Tampa scored, 3-2

15+ Year Old Account
    2-2 and than mere moments later 3-2. firewagaon hockey here in the third.

WTF lol.. well that was a quick answer. Rolloson beasted those 2 saves

10+ Year Old Account
    it could have been 3-2 Pens instead, but some nice saves by Roloson.

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 06:13 PM ----------

Oh yeah, this game is getting serious.

15+ Year Old Account
    love how they call the goalie interference but the slash is ignored. what the flying fuck?

fuckings refs, seriously starting to fucking piss me off and i don't even support these teams.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fucking stupid refs. better idea. call a fucking fair game.

10+ Year Old Account
    im feelin good about the hawks tomorrow, they showed what they can do on the road in game 5.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Torres got a 2minute penalty for an exact same hit. And I agreed that the Torres hit was dangerous.
    It was, and the hit on Bieksa was pretty dangerous too, though I think it was with less velocity then the Torres hit. The refs were blind either way and should have called a penalty when they clearly were in view of it during the play. As to how neither of the linesmen didn't see it is beyond me and just goes to show you that any notions of having less refs on the ice won't make the game any safer, something Bettman wants and they are doing it in minor leagues for some asinine reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    I'm a huge ducks fans. I've had season tickets since i was like 8 years old (19 now). Lubo had an amazing season, there is no denying that. The problem with him his he isn't consistent at all. He'll catch fire offensively and defensively.. then sizzle out and have a bad stretch due to playing with minor injuries and other things. Lidstrom is consistently good defensively for the Wings every game. It's very rare he has an off night.

All i can do is wonder how much a healthy Visnonvsky would have helped us in our series against the preds, both offensively(where we seemed to lack any type of playmaking on 5on5 hockey) and defensively when the youth of some of our defenders really seemed to show, and veterans choked (example: Lilja and Beachuman). Lubo was playing with 2 bad shoulders supposedly all series.

It's an outrage to me that Cam Fowler wasn't nominated for Rookie of the Year. He alone all season and more so in the playoffs played like he had been in the league for 10+ years.
    Smart man imo. I personally dont know how great of a year Lidstrom compared to everyone else since people like Shea Weber are in a small market and I never see him but the Norris Trophy might as well be the Lidstrom Trophy he has so many and could maybe even deserve more. The ducks are a fun hockey team to watch (well not including the beginning of the year) it was a bummer how their season ended and now I wonder what will happen with Selanne again lol

Rookie of the year had so many players well deserving of it. Just how you mentioned Fowler others like Couture, Grabner, Skinner, Crawford(hes older though) and others all played like veterans.

15+ Year Old Account
    3% Power play. Pitt needs to brush up on that shit. they might win this series with it like that but if they want to get past the second round...

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Fucking stupid refs. better idea. call a fucking fair game.
    They've sucked on calls in EVERY series so far. Why stop now?

LETS GO LIGHTNING!!!!
    red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Goal Malone, 4-2 Tampa

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice goal by Malone!

15+ Year Old Account
    4-2. wow. amazing shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    welll....lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol @ CBC commentators.

"I'm sure all NHL players have a collection of owies."
    "I'm not even sure if that's a real medical term, I don't know why you brought it up."

15+ Year Old Account
    I just saw the section I was in a couple months ago for a habs game via the goal cam on Pittsburg's net... kinda eerie but cool... xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    They've sucked on calls in EVERY series so far. Why stop now?

LETS GO LIGHTNING!!!!
    Touche

10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Druxray View Post
    Smart man imo. I personally dont know how great of a year Lidstrom compared to everyone else since people like Shea Weber are in a small market and I never see him but the Norris Trophy might as well be the Lidstrom Trophy he has so many and could maybe even deserve more. The ducks are a fun hockey team to watch (well not including the beginning of the year) it was a bummer how their season ended and now I wonder what will happen with Selanne again lol

Rookie of the year had so many players well deserving of it. Just how you mentioned Fowler others like Couture, Grabner, Skinner, Crawford(hes older though) and others all played like veterans.
    Well, all i know is if Selanne does not come back there is a pretty small chance Koivu will come back as well, since Selanne almost begging Koivu to come to Anaheim was the deciding factor. Not having 1 of them we can scrape by.. not having both is a cause for concern. I'm fairly sure Koivu signed a 1 year deal like selanne did at the end of last season but i could be mistaken.

Part of me thinks he will because i've been watching him play for nearly all my life, and i haven't seen Selanne look this good in a long time. But he seemed pretty emotional during every loss and was very hard on himself and the team in the Nashville series.. So i could see him walking away from the game in frustration, because they really seemed like they were a team of destiny this year and it felt very much like '07.

I really hope he does come back, it was a shame for us to lose Kariya. I'd hate to see Selanne be sent off like this, after the amazing year he had.