15+ Year Old Account
    Somebody hug me... /cry

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Somebody hug me... /cry
    /soothes Fuzzzie.

It'll be all right. I will personally fix it if you won't succeed henceforth. I will start playing again and sign up for Toronto and have them play really good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    /soothes Fuzzzie.

It'll be all right. I will personally fix it if you won't succeed henceforth. I will start playing again and sign up for Toronto and have them play really good.
    I can't even skate backwards and sometimes i feel i could do better. (kidding of course but.. c'mon).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Somebody hug me... /cry
    I think Toronto is officially eliminated after this loss. There is always next year.

At least you guys aren't the Cubs.

Yet...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I think Toronto is officially eliminated after this loss. There is always next year.
    I think we can go back to Feb for when that ship sailed..

Choking is choking. I'm not bitter.. Disappointing.. but looking forward to the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Leafs will get better. They had some really good looks this year for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Give Jussi Rynnas some credit for holding the line at least.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    hehe.. id be more optimistic if that wasn't the line for 50 years.

shame.. top scoring pair in the league for a good stretch.. ffs. Too many things falling appart. first PK, then Defense..

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 09:25 PM ----------

hehe.. id be more optimistic if that wasn't the line for 50 years.

shame.. top scoring pair in the league for a good stretch.. ffs. Too many things falling appart. first PK, then Defense..

10+ Year Old Account
    oh,I thought it was because they cant get any worse....

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone better watch out for the Stafford/Ennis/Foligno Line. And I guess Ryan Miller too. Sabres cruising into 8th!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hate to rub salt in to the wounds of every Toronto Leafs fan... but I said this would happen in November and people called me an idiot. :l
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I'd hate to rub salt in to the wounds of every Toronto Leafs fan... but I said this would happen in November and people called me an idiot. :l
    Thanks Nostradamus.. the insight was great.. Leafs were on top back Nov if you recall.

Now if Minnysoatuh can just keep up with New York.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 09:26 PM ----------

Hey Detroit fans, we've got Nashville all mad and fired up for you. Have fun.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 09:31 PM ----------

Brian Elliot: Best goalie in the NHL.

Not so sure about that. After seeing Quick last night, and his play over the season, I think he wins Vezina.
    I remember it all too well

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Not so sure about that. After seeing Quick last night, and his play over the season, I think he wins Vezina.
    Look at the stats. He leads all goalie categories except for wins. GAA, Save %, and shutouts are at unbelievable numbers for a back up goalie. Quick is good, he's in the top 5 in 3 of the 4 categories. We'll just have to wait and see.

I would rather Quick get the Vezina over Elliot. Considering Quick has 30 more games played than Elliot and still has the stats he has, I'd say it's a no brainer. I mean, if Elliot was actually a true number one goalie he'd have a lot more games and likely lower stats. That's the same reason it irks me that he'll most likely break Thomas' save percentage record. Thomas had 20ish more games played last season and still had that absolutely amazing save percentage. If Elliot does break the record, I think there should be a big asterisk next to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    I would rather Quick get the Vezina over Elliot. Considering Quick has 30 more games played than Elliot and still has the stats he has, I'd say it's a no brainer. I mean, if Elliot was actually a true number one goalie he'd have a lot more games and likely lower stats. That's the same reason it irks me that he'll most likely break Thomas' save percentage record. Thomas had 20ish more games played last season and still had that absolutely amazing save percentage. If Elliot does break the record, I think there should be a big asterisk next to it...
    It makes you wish you could give it to 2 guys. It's beneficial for Quick because he is the starter, but with Halak and Elliot, their tandem is an amazing story for this hockey club. But, it's probably going to go to Bryz, Lundqvist, or Fleury because the East gets all of the media attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elliot hasn't played near enough to get recognition for it, though he definitely deserves it. Lundqvist will most likely get his first Vezina, with Quick as runner up and who the fuck knows else gets nominated. Howard? Fleury? Thomas? Halak? Rinne? Lehtonen? Smith? Who knows as this point.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan18 View Post
    Look at the stats. He leads all goalie categories except for wins. GAA, Save %, and shutouts are at unbelievable numbers for a back up goalie. Quick is good, he's in the top 5 in 3 of the 4 categories. We'll just have to wait and see.
    exactly why he wont win the vezina, dude has less starts than some other goalies have wins.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan18 View Post
    He just doesn't have enough starts to get it sadly. Have those stats with about as many starts as Rinne and he would be a shoe in.

I think the league would catch a ton of flak for giving it to a guy with that few of starts.

BTW to the guy who predicted the Preds would go all the way, I definately like your thinking but I'm not sure I can agree with it. If Rinne is on his A game, and the rest of the guys get rolling good we could probably sweep everyone. Problem is this team for some damn reason seems to buckle under pressure of meaningful games, and they tend to play horrible in nationally televised games ( the one exception was the last chicago game).

TBH a good chunk of us think we go out in the first round, the team is just too up and down atm.