Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cox is a good writer when he isn't trying to flame bait Leafs fans. And he is not nearly as bad as Steve Simmons to be quite honest. If there is a man who will bitch about the most menial things Leafs-wise, it's him being a nit picking troll.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    According to the radio and tv shows around here, they're looking for a high prospect, a high draft pick, and a roster player.
    That's insane. There's AT LEAST ten cheaper forwards who are also better at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    How about those wings claiming 4 out of 4 points against the Ducks this weekend. and letting the Ducks have 0?

i think Chicago fans should be happy about that...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    How about those wings claiming 4 out of 4 points against the Ducks this weekend. and letting the Ducks have 0?

i think Chicago fans should be happy about that...
    Yes that was definitely a positive weekend for Hawk fans. Though that "tripping" call was a real stretch, but I'll take it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Cox is a good writer when he isn't trying to flame bait Leafs fans. And he is not nearly as bad as Steve Simmons to be quite honest. If there is a man who will bitch about the most menial things Leafs-wise, it's him being a nit picking troll.
    I can't stand Simmons, guy is fucking stupid. Everytime he's on OTR I want to punch my tv, but then again the host of that show is a colossal douchebag too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Yes that was definitely a positive weekend for Hawk fans. Though that "tripping" call was a real stretch, but I'll take it.
    after everything else that was, and wasn't called this weekend, i don't want to hear shit about the ducks getting shafted on "A" Call.

after all, the ducks started 2 fights right at the end of the second period friday night, clearly instigated, and didn't even end up with a Wings Power Play.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 04:48 PM ----------

i also didnt see the wings throwing there sticks around when Cleary got called for a BULLSHIT interference call just a few minutes before. i didnt see the Wings complaining when the Ducks got a power play when we hooked a player who might have had a breakaway, when just minutes before Zetterberg might have had a breakaway and got hooked and nothing was called.

All I can find is .gifs of the stick kicking/smacking the boards and one of Selanne chirping at what I assume is the ref.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    All I can find is .gifs of the stick kicking/smacking the boards and one of Selanne chirping at what I assume is the ref.
    link please? that would make my day.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Lupul opened the scoring with a power play goal. Reimer is playing pretty sharp and Leafs defense has been pretty good, though Gardiner and Kostka is a rough pairing against a team like Boston, their skills just don't work well together.

15+ Year Old Account
    lets just hope the leafs can hold onto this 2 goal lead k?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well considering it's 2-1 at the moment. Still though, the Leafs are playing strong offensively even if they aren't getting a lot of shots, the shots are good scoring chances.

Boston just 2-2'd

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    As long as he isn't playing Phaneuf minutes, I think he'll be fine. Hopefully Gardiner plays with Phaneuf and Gunnarson with Kostka. From what I read though, x-rays seem good, so Liles might not even be out next game.

As for Tampa: bad goal tending, mediocre defence, Lecavalier injured.

I didn't see the entire game, but more shots doesn't necessarily mean outplayed. We finally beat Boston, hopefully we stop playing like children against them from now on.
    I'm not just talking shots though, I mean puck possession, time in zone, etc. It really felt like we were supremely out played for I would almost say 40 minutes of that game.

On the bright side, considering I was thinking I would be happy with 1 point out of these two games, but 3 out of 4 so far? Making me a happy Leafs fan.. Yea, I didn't think those existed either.
    Last edited by Juno86; 2013-03-26 at 01:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Intense last minute of the second period in Chicago. Fantastic solo plays by both Kane and Doughty resulting in goals.

Interesting to watch Chicago lose the types of games they would have won earlier in the season.
    Last edited by Elgefar; 2013-03-26 at 02:49 AM.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    that was a big big road win, its nice to see them score a bit, when the Kings get shutout in back to back games I start to worry they might overpay for somebody like Iginla instead of staying the course

15+ Year Old Account
    Wings looking to be 6 out of 6 points in this road stretch so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    To the people interested in the ejection of the Anaheim players go to 1:39:15
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Its an iffy call, but there was zero reason to act like that, especially if you are the damn captain.

15+ Year Old Account
    there was iffy calls like that all game.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 02:25 PM ----------

Here you guys go.
    http://www.nightmareonhelmstreet.com...-is-loose.html

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pretty bummed when Perry and Getzlaf got their extensions, I was looking forward to getting those creeps out of the division, between them and Doan there is entirely too much crybaby antics to have to put up with in the Pacific, probably about as much as they have to tolerate in the Atlantic division