Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Early reports in that Vigneault will be behind the Rangers' bench.
    Oh, ouch. I'm really sorry. Somehow he'll find a way to get New York eliminated in the first round by the Blackhawks every other playoffs. And say goodbye to goals, while you watch your team down by two or three in the third and they're still cycling the puck in every single zone to the tune of Sweet Georgia Brown, effectively ragging it against themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Oh, ouch. I'm really sorry. Somehow he'll find a way to get New York eliminated in the first round by the Blackhawks every other playoffs. And say goodbye to goals, while you watch your team down by two or three in the third and they're still cycling the puck in every single zone to the tune of Sweet Georgia Brown, effectively ragging it against themselves.
    They already weren't scoring goals with Torts, so with Vigneault? You never know, it might be the change NYR and Vigneault both needed, we'll see...

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    Yeah, Hawks were definitely outworked starting in the 2nd and beyond. I kinda felt it wasn't going to end well based on that. This series has been great thus far. Both goalies are standing on their heads and have allowed the same amount of goals (5). To Boston we go...!
    Kane is once again being too predictable staying to the outside with his pass before shoot mentality. I think Kane and Toews need to be put back together, with all the right things Saad does, he just doesn't finish, I think he could get a little more comfortable on the 3rd line. I think Stalberg would suite for game 3 seeing as the sole reason Bollig was out there was to hit, and last night he didn't log a single hit in 8 minutes, I wont say he was the goat of the game because before that turnover there were MANY good chances for Boston to score. Yes, Stalberg tends to have brick hands and turn the puck over, but even then he can get the puck behind Bostons d and hes great on the boards.

10+ Year Old Account
    it looked to me like the hawks got robbed on what looked like a goal.that would have put them up 2-0 i.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    it looked to me like the hawks got robbed on what looked like a goal.that would have put them up 2-0 i.
    because teams absolutely havent ever been robbed by an early whistle or the like before. that said i didnt see the play so i cannot comment either way on wether they got robbed or not.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Why not trade with Florida instead of Colorado? Can probably get the one the Avs don't take (which is likely McKinnon) while offering less in value IMO.
    I think they're all inning to get Mackinnon because in our recent history, we've lacked centermen. I'd imagine a similar offer is being made to Florida but it's a general consensus that any one of the top 3 are the real deal. Makes me think maybe they're not as confident in picking Lindholm/Monahan or probably Mackinnon is too good not to try and get with what we have. I know Tanguay wants out, Cammalarri too but I'm not sure either Florida or Colorado are really that interested in either player. We'll see what happens, either way I won't be disappointed. 3 1st's or getting a top 3 is fine with me.

I'm still waiting for the customer I saw yesterday to come back in... She asked me for help, and after I helped her she pumped her chest up and was like go Blackhawks because I was wearing my b's jersey. God I wanted to say to Chicago and get out if Boston..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    because teams absolutely havent ever been robbed by an early whistle or the like before. that said i didnt see the play so i cannot comment either way on wether they got robbed or not.
    it was on sports center and everyone could see the puck cross the goal line.even the broad caster on SC said he thought it was a goal.

15+ Year Old Account
    it was on sports center and everyone could see the puck cross the goal line.even the broad caster on SC said he thought it was a goal.
    like i said, all it takes is "intent to blow the whistle" and the goal is washed out. wouldnt be the first time something like that has happened in the playoffs.

15+ Year Old Account
    like i said, all it takes is "intent to blow the whistle" and the goal is washed out. wouldnt be the first time something like that has happened in the playoffs.

Like you said though it's "intent to blow whistle" but whatever. Calls go both ways. It happens. *shrug*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post

Like you said though it's "intent to blow whistle" but whatever. Calls go both ways. It happens. *shrug*
    believe me, i know it sucks, Detroit has been BONED a lot for various reasons (intent to blow the whistle, phantom goaltender interference, etc).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess Colorado wants those 3 picks + a young current roster player. God I hope Seth Jones flops for them now.

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 07:39 PM ----------

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...y-for-coyotes/

Could this be the end!?

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I guess Colorado wants those 3 picks + a young current roster player. God I hope Seth Jones flops for them now.

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 07:39 PM ----------

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...y-for-coyotes/

Could this be the end!?
    I've been saying for a long time, a Seattle/Vancouver rivalry would be great. Right now the Canucks are a silly looking 3rd wheel in Edmonton and Calgary's marriage.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I think they're all inning to get Mackinnon because in our recent history, we've lacked centermen. I'd imagine a similar offer is being made to Florida but it's a general consensus that any one of the top 3 are the real deal. Makes me think maybe they're not as confident in picking Lindholm/Monahan or probably Mackinnon is too good not to try and get with what we have. I know Tanguay wants out, Cammalarri too but I'm not sure either Florida or Colorado are really that interested in either player. We'll see what happens, either way I won't be disappointed. 3 1st's or getting a top 3 is fine with me.
    Jones is supposed to be a top notch defenseman with the ability to play a lot of minutes per game, and he grew up in Colorado; I'll be slightly surprised if they take McKinnon over him.

It was a make up call for absolutely blowing a goaltender interference call on their first goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    It was a make up call for absolutely blowing a goaltender interference call on their first goal.
    Right, because its Handzus' fault though Ference threw him down into Rask, ok. Before that when he went down he loses the rebound and its all Bruins players.
    Last edited by Garbles; 2013-06-17 at 03:52 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Jones is supposed to be a top notch defenseman with the ability to play a lot of minutes per game, and he grew up in Colorado; I'll be slightly surprised if they take McKinnon over him.
    By they I meant the Flames, I'm pretty sure we'd be picking Mackinnon if we traded up and they wanted to guarantee that I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Right, because its Handzus' fault though Ference threw him down into Rask, ok. Before that when he went down he loses the rebound and its all Bruins players.
    Maybe he shouldnt be standing in the crease....... that a lone is pretty much a huge interference... or else everyone would be like HEY SUP lemme just stand in your area... making a screen outside of the crease is w/e but he was inside and thats a huge fuckn problem

15+ Year Old Account
    from what i see right there, handzus had tuuka rask blatantly tied up a few seconds before that that goal happened (not on the scoring play, but on the attempt before) which is in fact goaltender interference.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Maybe he shouldnt be standing in the crease....... that a lone is pretty much a huge interference... or else everyone would be like HEY SUP lemme just stand in your area... making a screen outside of the crease is w/e but he was inside and thats a huge fuckn problem
    Pretty much this.

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 10:47 AM ----------

from what i see right there, handzus had tuuka rask blatantly tied up a few seconds before that that goal happened (not on the scoring play, but on the attempt before) which is in fact goaltender interference.
    and this as well.

Him falling into Rask isn't the GI. Him not allowing Rask to get back up and make the play is the GI, and that was simply a blown call on the refs part.

Having watched this series and some of the Hawks / Kings one, there isn't a Chicago fan on the planet that should ever complain about refs. Not ever.