10+ Year Old Account
    Rangers waive Biron and Asham. You know, cause that will make the team win now lol

Deleted
    Nothing more exciting than watching Zetterberg and Datsyuk do their thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why I haven't bought NHL Center Ice yet. Or better yet, they could just show games on the NHL Network like I assumed they would do.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I don't know why I haven't bought NHL Center Ice yet. Or better yet, they could just show games on the NHL Network like I assumed they would do.
    It's all broadcasting restriction bullshit. Apparently the Sabres were selling their broadcasting channel to people in the Niagara region of Ontario through multiple providers, then for some dumbass reason they restricted it to Bell customers only. The worst part of it is that a reasonable portion of their seasons ticket holders happen to be people from Ontario who drive down to the games and watch the away games on TV.

This just in, the Bruins PP still blows...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    This just in, the Bruins PP still blows...
    least you guys actually got one. Detroit just got there PP on track this weekend only to get blanked against a very physical team like Boston...not sure how.

also. why the hell was the game on at 1 PM on a Monday? I know i'm happier for earlier games being in the East and all...but 1PM on a Monday? on a holiday that not everyone celebrates?

Any day now the Flyers will do something offensively. Any day...

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Any day now the Flyers will do something offensively. Any day...
    At least the Canucks might put the puck in their own net for you tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    At least the Canucks might put the puck in their own net for you tonight.
    Man, they don't even need to do that. Just lob backhanders from the high circle and you're bound to get three or four.

Personally, I thought the game time for the DET-BOS game was great - meant I was able to see it, was especially nice to see Lidström in the studio.

And nice game by Gustavsson.

Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post
    I really hope your not blaming Luongo for that. It was completely the fault of his defense men just letting the puck go straight out, in that kind of a situation the goalie is resetting himself into proper positioning, not looking for the puck to go anywhere NEAR him when there are no opposing players in the zone. It's just stupid on the part of defense for letting the puck go out like that in the first place.
    If this was a first offense, not his fault. But it's not. Not even close. Luongo is pretty much the least attentive goalie I've ever seen play hockey at a professional level. His d-men screwed up, and the puck got away from them somehow, but as a goalie you need to be paying attention to everything that happens. You don't need to be staring up into the sky to "set up" when the other team isn't anywhere near you. You keep an eye on what's going on behind your net because anything can happen - as we've seen - while maintaining a defensive position near or against the closest post to the puck. After that puck is successfully clear of the net, then you can relax a touch.

I mean, you'd think with how many weird bounces pucks take off the boards or ice or sticks that you might be a little bit careful when it's right around your net. Luongo acted like the whistle had just blown, which is the same thing he does whenever he has to go down after stopping a shot, or when he thinks a penalty should be called, and then the Canucks get scored on.

Not to mention the fact that the puck so comically bounced off both skates and in like a trick shot, culminating in sad Luongo literally falling on his ass and sitting in the crease like he soiled himself. That is going to be his legacy come playoffs every year. Blackhawks fans will be spamming that gif like nobody's business.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad you Toronto fans are enjoying Bernier's play, I really hate that he got traded but there just wasn't opportunity here behind Quick. The Kings don't make the playoffs without Bernier last year, so its no surprise to me to see him do well, compared to Quick he let in fewer bad goals but made fewer great saves, he was really reliable.

As for Luongo, you don't put the puck into your own goalie's skates and expect good things to happen, regardless who is in net.

Pronger (officially) done.
    http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2013/10/...irement-flyers

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Personally, I thought the game time for the DET-BOS game was great - meant I was able to see it, was especially nice to see Lidström in the studio.

And nice game by Gustavsson.
    I didn't watch the game, but this alone must have been worth it:
    http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net.../815230497.gif

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post

I didn't watch the game, but this alone must have been worth it:
    http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net.../815230497.gif
    "Datsyuk can thread a needle in the dark!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    "Datsyuk can thread a needle in the dark!"
    "Datsyuk can dangle in the shower without getting wet."

10+ Year Old Account
    Kaleta out 10 games. Celebration is in order.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    beauty pp goal

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    beauty pp goal
    Yup. Great job by the entire team on that goal.
    Minnesota tried that exact same play they used on Buffalo last minute yesterday and no good.
    And our AHL Captain scores, nice pass from Rielly.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-10-15 at 11:36 PM.

Leafs outshot 18-3 in the first... this shit needs to stop... I realize they're up 2-1, but that is not a good way to try to win games.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Leafs outshot 18-3 in the first... this shit needs to stop... I realize they're up 2-1, but that is not a good way to try to win games.
    If we score on 66% of our shots and get 3 shots a period I'm okay with it.
    Leafs deserved all the penalties we got, but the no call on Kadri was ridiculous. Blind or biased ref?

Looks like Mason summoned his inner Bryzgalov.