Haters gonna hate.

Canucks all the way
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I love Datsyuk, and have a ton of respect for both him and Toews but... Kesler has got the Selke this year.

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 10:15 PM ----------

Well, you knew it was going to happen:

I remember it all too well

Its been less than 24 hours and there is already a commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    I could have done the amount of editing that was in that commercial in about an hour in Sony Vegas, it wasn't like they didn't already have the footage. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    It's not an opinion, it's fact. He scores goals. It's all he can do.

Anyone with half a brain can see he sucks big time at just about every other aspect of the game. Nova Scotia is not a province that produces much in the way of hockey players (Brad Marchand is probably the only other one anyone would really recognize in the current team rosters across the league) , as our winters are normally mild and we get maybe a month or two of safe ice a year... and even less usable ice from the weather making it choppy, crusted with half frozen snow, etc etc. Hand-eye coordination and accuracy are all that keeps him afloat, along with his teammates. How do you think he did so well in Rimouski before the NHL? The team itself was one of the best in the QMJHL at the time!

Shit, look at him skate, he looks like he's going to fall over half the time. He's not very fast either.

BUT HE WON THE GOLD MEDAL IN THE OLYMPICS!!!!!!

Notice how Iginla got absolutely no praise for his setup efforts there.

Fuck Sidney Crosby.

Edit: There seems to be no one that can possibly see how overrated Crosby is besides:
    1) A Detroit Red Wings fan.
    2) A Washington Capitals fan.
    3) Almost anyone from Halifax, Nova Scotia.
    Crosby does have some ability to play the game. Over-rated, he sure is, But you cant take away that he is a good player, with the right group around him.

As for iginla being overlooked, I am sure he is used to it. He is another good player, but gets left out of the lime-light like so many others. I can see a fair bit of other players that are a bit over-rated too, One of them being Luongo or however ya spell him name. On his good nights, he is good. Bad nights.... well... Look at some of the games vs. the blackhawks this series. He crumbles under big pressure..... in a huge way. It seems to be easy to throw him off his game.

Same token as iginla, look at Osgood.... Great and pretty consistent Goaltender... but the people infront of him fall apart a little and he catches the brunt end.... And getting little praise when he does well.

Everyone can go on and on picking apart dozens of other players, but why bother? The end story is.... they are in the NHL for a reason.... they get results. If they didnt, they'd be on a farm team, or bagging groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    Yea that`s the awesome thing about these commercials. You just sit there watching a game and it comes on and say, `Hey I saw that`. Pretty cool.

And Burrows, there couldn't be a better, character guy to score that goal. More than Kesler, Bieksa... the sheer amount of shit this guy has gone through to play in the NHL is amazing. His whole life is pretty much a Hollywood script.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shhh! Nobody use the "C" word

/hides

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Haters gonna hate.

Canucks all the way
    Not convinced. I am rooting for them deep down because, well, I'm canadian. But I think Montreal stands a better chance for the cup. Atleast if they make it past the Bruins.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Lets go Montreal!!
    red panda red panda red panda!

Shh... Puck's dropped for Montreal vs. Boston..... Should be a good Game 7. Opinions/Predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Lets go Montreal!!
    Montreal is going to win this.

Btw,

Canucks in 5, Red Wings in 6.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Id like to say Montreal, but I have a feeling Boston might take it.

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Haters gonna hate.

Flyers all the way
    Fixed

Seriously, so much conversation in this thread and nothing at all about Philly. I smell favoritism.

15+ Year Old Account
    1-0 Boston.

So it begins..

Philly has a pretty good team, But against a stronger offensive team, I dont see it going too well with their less then stellar goaltending. Not sure if they will go much farther.

Call a timeout!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    1-0 Boston.

So it begins..
    2-0.... Hopefully they can pull it together soon. They are all over the place.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's two... Ouch

15+ Year Old Account
    Aye. Ouch indeed.

Yeah, the Flyers have been without a couple very key players though, not the least of which is Pronger. Yes, he's a defenseman, but he's integral to their offense. He played in game 7 and it was night and day. Goaltending has been a bit sketchy, but wins are wins, and they made Ryan Miller sit for the first time ever in a playoff game. They went to the cup year before last and everybody expected them to lose in the 1st round. Regardless of the sport, people tend to love to hate Philly teams.

I'm used to it, lol, just saying.