15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Just read about that. God dammit, he just got back.
    still playing better than Luongo =D

10+ Year Old Account
    If Detroit goes I'll cry a little on the inside, but with the whole travel thing I get it... 5/6 Original 6 in the East. Columbus going with is just insult to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Just read about that. God dammit, he just got back.
    I'm thinking he'll get traded soon. :/
    Also, 4th line goal vs. Habs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh... NHL needs to hire new refs.. or ones who watch the play.. that wasn't even close to boarding.

Ya... I usually try to stay pretty objective about calls, but that was an awful call. And just made worse by the fact it was a major? I confuse.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    There has been some atrocious officiating in the Leafs games this season, not sure if fans of other teams are experiencing how bad the officiating has been, but it's been brutal at times for the Leafs.

It's been pretty bad league wide. Avalanche were part of two preeeeeeeetty obvious missed calls in the last couple weeks.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    How does moving Columbus into the East help with their survival? If anything, fans of all those more popular teams in the East, they just won't watch the games since Columbus is such a joke franchise. If they want Detroit and Columbus in the East, then the Islanders and Panthers are getting relocated somewhere in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    There has been some atrocious officiating in the Leafs games this season, not sure if fans of other teams are experiencing how bad the officiating has been, but it's been brutal at times for the Leafs.
    I call it Zero Accountability Reffing. There really needs to be a significant financial bonus for say the 4 refs with the least amount of shitty calls, then we might get to see semi-consistent reffing. I'd honestly like to have the NFL replacement refs, at least the calls will be consistently shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    It's been pretty bad league wide. Avalanche were part of two preeeeeeeetty obvious missed calls in the last couple weeks.
    Yup, both of those were insanely ridiculous.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-02-28 at 02:39 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    not hockey related but still worth a laugh:

Thank you Penn State for making our day oh so fun. congrats on your first big 10 win.
    Signed, everyone outside of Ann Arbor

10+ Year Old Account
    Milbury put Ovechkin on blast lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I see the wonder ref from quebec.. manage to drop the puck when Bozak wasn't rdy..

15+ Year Old Account
    Kyle QUincey just scored the flukiest goal ive ever seen. except maybe the Statue Of Liberty!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leafs got outworked pretty hard tonight. I didn't catch the entire game, just the 2nd half of it. 3rd period Toronto didn't really do anything productive. Couple shots but no real good scoring chances. The faceoff that lead to a goal was unfortunate but it's not entirely the refs fault, Bozak has to be ready for the draw. It happened pretty quick, he lifted his head a bit and the ref dropped the puck almost a split second later, I assume he thought Bozak was just going to reposition himself instead of slacking up like he did. They didn't really deserve to win tonight imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Leafs got outworked pretty hard tonight. I didn't catch the entire game, just the 2nd half of it. 3rd period Toronto didn't really do anything productive. Couple shots but no real good scoring chances. The faceoff that lead to a goal was unfortunate but it's not entirely the refs fault, Bozak has to be ready for the draw. It happened pretty quick, he lifted his head a bit and the ref dropped the puck almost a split second later, I assume he thought Bozak was just going to reposition himself instead of slacking up like he did. They didn't really deserve to win tonight imo.
    I agree we didn't deserve the win, our first line was awful tonight and Scrivens seemed like he could have allowed 12 goals tonight if Pacioretty wasn't so bad; Montreal outplayed us. The refs still cost us a goal, maybe two which once against made a difference between 1-2 points, which does matter. Hopefully Leafs practice defense in our own zone for the next game because we keep letting goals in from there off the faceoff. <_<
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-02-28 at 04:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Detroit just killed off 4 straight minutes of Power Play with 2 of that being 5 on 3...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Kyle QUincey just scored the flukiest goal ive ever seen. except maybe the Statue Of Liberty!
    I was thinking the same thing, it reminded me a lot of that goal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, it reminded me a lot of that goal
    Kyle Quincey's own comment "theres no pictures on teh scoresheet right?"

10+ Year Old Account
    they're shooting high on Bernier a lot, hoping he will goof again? he isn't butterfly so he isn't leaving the top of the net open or anything