Sigh, what a frustrating game from the Leafs. They out played the penguins for at least 40 minutes out of that game and the last 5 minutes is what fucks us. Ugh, talk about frustrating to watch.

Who else is getting terribly frustrated with asshole Linesman who suddenly have this little bit of power and have turned into game changing nonsense throwing people out of the circle? It seems like its EVERY other draw someone is getting thrown out now, before, it was maybe 1 in 10. Absolutely insane.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how Komarov got a holding penalty for a legitimate check, even though he had his arm around the player for all of a few seconds before he pulled it away and made the hit. Fraser got another dumb penalty, what was a legitimate check was called as interference or something. It's irritating how stupid the officiating is these days.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    this visor instigator rule is just ridiculous, an extra minor penalty if you instigate a fight while wearing a visor

Muzzin goes and starts a fight with a guy right after he decked a teammate, which is, you know, HOCKEY, its one of the things you do, fine, give him a minor for starting the fight, but giving a double minor makes no sense, meanwhile the NHL keeps preaching about how they want everybody wearing a visor, how can they let this shit go on?

never mind the fact that Muzzin's helmet was off 2 seconds into the fight
    I think they should take it a step further and give anyone who doesn't take off their helmet before throwing a punch the same penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I think they should take it a step further and give anyone who doesn't take off their helmet before throwing a punch the same penalty.
    I agree, either helmets off or no instigator. Visor instigating is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Canucks finally get a regulation win!
    Yeah we are just bad right now. We have a couple of guys that are actually playing fairly good hockey, but our Vets are just horrible. Its really hard to win hockey games when you have a team full of 2-3 line forwards and your defensemen can't stay on their feet.

We are so frustrating to watch, 5 goals one game, zero the next.

15+ Year Old Account
    completely understand your frustration armour, but for a different reason.

10+ Year Old Account

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Admittedly, that was quite funny.

Haha, that was pretty good. I have to admit, ever since Luongo started to open up a bit more and share his personality and humor through his tweets and what not, I've really started to warm up to the guy. Plus, with how well he's handled this whole situation with becoming sharing the starts now. He seems like a really good guy, and I can't help but respect him.

And we make Calgary look like the best team in hockey tonight. Don't even know who to blame it on, the guys just not giving any effort, or maybe the coaching staff has just lost the guys and they don't care anymore. Either way its a bunch of really bad hockey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    And we make Calgary look like the best team in hockey tonight. Don't even know who to blame it on, the guys just not giving any effort, or maybe the coaching staff has just lost the guys and they don't care anymore. Either way its a bunch of really bad hockey.
    don't worry, Detroit does that all time, we ALWAYS play down to our competitions level.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 12:11 AM ----------

PASHA! Datsyuk wins it in OT for us!

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    don't worry, Detroit does that all time, we ALWAYS play down to our competitions level.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 12:11 AM ----------

PASHA! Datsyuk wins it in OT for us!
    We aren't even playing down, we just aren't playing. Other than the game against Edmonton its been horrid.

Bruins Spank the Caps and it looks like Horton and Lucic are back for Boston

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lupul scored on his first shift of his first game back tonight, nice back hand that beat Pavelic pretty nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Lupul scored on his first shift of his first game back tonight, nice back hand that beat Pavelic pretty nicely.
    Love seeing Lupul with Kadri and Frattin. Finally two fairly threatening scoring lines on this team.

Wow, what a pansy Evander Kane turns out to be.

Didn't like that interference call on Winnipeg, but hard for me to feel bad for other teams getting shitty calls on them.
    And now a shitty call on Lupul. Good reffing NHL.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-03-16 at 11:39 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    He is too afraid to fight the big German boy Holzer, Bogosian got the boot for the instigator though which was nice..

Lupul gets out of the penalty box, prevents an icing, and spanks the Kane nobody cares about.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice of Don Cherry to talk about an old friend of mine during the intermission. Such a sad story and I am still very upset about it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 08:39 PM ----------

Now that goal should have been waved off, blatantly obvious that the blade of the stick was above the top bar of the net when the puck made contact.

Yeah, that was unfortunate.

It would be great if the Leafs would actually try this period.

Hawks might win today! :P