Well apparently Subban and Neal are back skating, didn't see that coming anytime soon. Maybe we are finally climbing out of it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes Caps are fucking stacked. This has got to be the year they finally break through

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    yes Caps are fucking stacked. This has got to be the year they finally break through
    Maybe if they stay healthy but there have been a lot of years everyone felt the same but it never happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are the Sharks of the East.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone not named Ovechkin needs to fucking show up in the playoffs then, he is a point per game player and everyone else is a damn ghost.

So, their D is still atrocious way too often, but I hope a lot of you guys are tuning into as many Leafs' games as you can - they are fucking electric to watch in the offensive zone.

Is this what Chicago's been experiencing since Panarin/Kane became a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    So, their D is still atrocious way too often, but I hope a lot of you guys are tuning into as many Leafs' games as you can - they are fucking electric to watch in the offensive zone.

Is this what Chicago's been experiencing since Panarin/Kane became a thing?
    Pretty sure it's what they experienced since Toews and Kane became a thing. Though they had a Keith which we are still in need of to be a serious contender. Nice being in the spot we are now with a lot of games in hand.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see Ottawa still sucking the fat one, what a laughable joke that organization is.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Top kek, Baylsma pulls Lehner in the second period because he came up a goal after a TV timeout in which he went to the bench and waved at a fan. Thanks for the win Barffalo.

Reilly out tonight due to injury and Corrado in to take his place. Hopefully he proves he's worthy of staying in the line up. Rangers slumping but will be tougher than last game with Zibinajed back. Hoping game goes to OT as Id like to see both teams in playoffs.

Hey we finally scored some goals. Granted we had 3 waived off/overturned in 2 games against Vancouver. BTW if you haven't seen the " intent to blow the whistle" call in the Nashville/Vancouver game you should dig it up and take a look. It's possibly the biggest bullshit call I've ever seen, and I've see some bad ones over the years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Hey we finally scored some goals. Granted we had 3 waived off/overturned in 2 games against Vancouver. BTW if you haven't seen the " intent to blow the whistle" call in the Nashville/Vancouver game you should dig it up and take a look. It's possibly the biggest bullshit call I've ever seen, and I've see some bad ones over the years.
    Does it beat when the Sens got screwed out of a goal vs the Habs in the playoffs a couple years back?

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Yeah that game last night was rough, though at least the boys made it interesting in the last few minutes there.

I couldn't get over how tiny Saros is though, jesus. Dude played a hell of a game though, I was having Mike Vernon flashbacks lol. So weird seeing short goaltenders when you have fuckin monsters like Bishop and even Rinne in the league for years now.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    MacArthur is done for the season. Doctors won't let him play. There was word they were urging him to retire.

He is done in hockey now. No GM will let him play. Sucks because he started to get things going the past few years.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    career 3rd liner not a huge loss tbh, sucks for the guy and all but he wasnt anything special imo

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Does it beat when the Sens got screwed out of a goal vs the Habs in the playoffs a couple years back?
    Haven't seen that one but this one was bad. Puck crosses line, Ref points 6-7 tines it's in the net. Miller had a shit fit and they huddle for 10 minutes, call Toronto who tells them there is nothing to review. During all of this they apparently changed the ruling on the ice to a no goal, then decided that the Ref that pointed 6-7 times intended to blow the whistle even though he basically climbed the net not to lose site of the puck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Yeah that game last night was rough, though at least the boys made it interesting in the last few minutes there.

I couldn't get over how tiny Saros is though, jesus. Dude played a hell of a game though, I was having Mike Vernon flashbacks lol. So weird seeing short goaltenders when you have fuckin monsters like Bishop and even Rinne in the league for years now.
    Yeah Saros is tiny, but he is so quick and agile and he plays very well positionally. He has become a favorite here, just gotta love the guy.

Well....that was a fucking garbage effort.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Well somehow this jumble of guys has finally started to get their crap together. If we could ever get everyone back and rolling, oh man that's going to be fun to watch.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we don't get blown out by the Leafs.

4-0 doesn't count as a blow out right.....
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2017-01-24 at 03:13 AM.

Yup. Sorry. But not sorry, because Tkachuk really is a little piece of shit :/ You guys are lucky to have him.