Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by khro View Post
    Being in a body of water with whales swimming under me. Its never actually happened to me lol but the thought is still terrifying. I cant even get close to a whale shark in vash'jr.
    Finally, someone else who is scared of whales! I don't know why, but the thought of being in the water with a whale terrifies me.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can be in a plane or on a cliff no worries, or climb a steep hillside, but i dislike climbing ladders. Not a ladder into the loft but a ladder to change a bulb...i know wierd.
    Gear Score is a good representation of skill, enchants, and gems...NOH! WAI-....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcfly View Post
    Swimming in Dark murky water. And getting in a car wreck.
    +1
    Meh for the second one. If you manage to survive it (like I did) you feel like a fucking hero. Also if you caused it (like I did), you feel like an asshole...
    Heights.
    Centipedes unless they are dead under my (or any other) foot / big object.
    And being unable to protect what I want.

Roboa your fear of time means you do literally nothing more than merely existing. I think it's a cognitive issue of the unconscious. More or less a problem of "If I die in the next minute, all the memories i will recollect at that moment revolve around me, my chair and something else (a computer maybe)". Solve it by taking your life more seriously and becoming an active person.
    If you already are (you truly are that is), you 'll more likely start taking pills after a visit in a psychiatrist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Very deep, open water. Check Youtube for "Goblin Shark" and you can see why. Everything down there is just random bags of translucent skin and needle teeth...
    Im more scared of whales tbh :c well, sharks are more dangerous ofc, but whales are REALLY scary!

leeches, or any kind of parasitic worm

Driving, and being in places that it is so dark that it is black *Mostly because I can't see anything and I worry I'll trip over something*

I don't like murky water either.

Oh, and Spiders. I HAAAATE spiders. I have nightmares about spiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby John Kenobi View Post
    I've never really had any fears, like experienced it. I'm pretty sure I have one, but i've never discovered it =/ Kinda annoying that there is something that'll freak the heebeejeebies out of me, and not knowing what it is....
    This is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Like the fear that you know theres a duck somewhere in the world watching you? (its actually a real fear :c )
    Wait...you just found my one true fear! /hide in a corner
    I know them damn ducks are out there, just waiting to get me...

Wasps and hornets i dont care what im doing at the time i just drop everything and run like hell when i see one.

and deep water,

Edit: Just remembered another 1 noises at night ,like last night i heard my dog bark at a frog i could sleep or bout an hour afterwards.
    Last edited by zaraki; 2011-04-14 at 12:27 AM.

This might sound weird but i fear anything that could suddenly kill me even if it has a really really low chance. Mostly natural disasters and powerful electrical devices. I just cant feel safe, for example, being inside an elevator, knowing that there's a chance that the chains that hold it break. Or standing near the edge of a cliff, knowing that the wind might suddenly get really intense, causing me to lose my balance and fall. Or crossing a wide road, where a drunk truck driver can be going with 100km/h easy and squash me before i even realise.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    every dentist on teh face of the planet can die horribly in a fire. while having their teeth pulled. by a laughing manic that thinks hes funny. with no anesthetic. strapped to a deceptively comfortable reclining chair. for eternity.

...not that im bitter....

on the same note, i would rather die in a fire than visit a dentist. it takes valium to get my teeth cleaned (yeah, seriously).
    Last edited by funkyfloyd; 2011-04-14 at 12:18 AM.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

I hate needles, the medicinal ones.

Got into a car accident pretty banged up, but i was ok, stood up tried to walk it off, but since police and paramedics got involved i was forced to go to the first aid. Been awake the whole time, no issues.

Untill doc comes in gives me a tetanus shot through my jeans, and i pass out like a little girl.

Its actually so bad, dentist apointments that require drilling or cutting, i go full under ( gas ), il punch anyone coming near me with a needle.
    Its not somthing i controle, just weird like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah needles are bad for me as ^^ said.

Heights too. Really bad fear of them. IDK why.

10+ Year Old Account
    That feeling you get when you swim and you feel like something is under you, falling from big heights, and the feeling someone is watching you >_>

15+ Year Old Account
    Obamas 2nd term.

Ya... its that bad.

I fear violence or serious injury in a way. I'm 27 and have never sprained anything, broken anything, been seriously injured, been hospitalized, etc. I'm rather paranoid that my time is coming, and won't have the "experience" to deal with it properly. I know how to handle wounds and such, but I don't even know what anything serious feels like.

Deleted
    Some fears are pretty hard to understand. Like needles, how can you be scared of them? Its not like I enjoy getting a needle in my arm or something, but Im not afraid of them. Exeptions from when dentists put needles in your mouth, thats fucked..

Just sayin'.

Deleted
    Small spiders, I manage just fine with spiders in the size of tarantulas.

Wasps/bees, I'll be 100m away from there within 2 seconds!

Used to have social phobia but it's gotten better, way better.

I can't stand high heights, makes me dizzy and feel slightly nauseaus and clinge onto anything that's not movable.

Stinging insects. That is it. A bird tearing my eyes out doesn't bother me... but the mere sight of a wasp sets me on edge.

Quote Originally Posted by shockpally View Post
    Obamas 2nd term.

Ya... its that bad.
    Also this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Stinging insects. That is it. A bird tearing my eyes out doesn't bother me... but the mere sight of a wasp sets me on edge.
    I'm never gonna go close to birds from now on. Just not gonna happen. That just gave me really bad images in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I'm never gonna go close to birds from now on. Just not gonna happen. That just gave me really bad images in my head.
    Oops... Sort of an over dramatization, but it looks like I did a bit more than intended.

Maybe its just because I can actually swat it away. Bugs are too easy to miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.