Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how they got Caverns of Time they could probably do alot of more things with the current game. Just think how many places in wc3 we could go back to and experience in WoW.

But for the actual question from OP, I'd prefer Titan

the ONLY way WOW 2 would work if it was way way way into the future of the current game and the world has changed completely with new lore, new heroes and villains and a lot of "past" lore to go with it set far ahead of the current lore. That said it may be pointless.

Titan is NOT going to be WOW 2 its been said countless times that its a new franchise.

Id like to see an action adventure console game dealing with some stuff from the earlier days in WoW history. Unfortunately Blizz is currently not in the Console market, they tried with SC:Ghost and canceled it for some reason (bastards). Making another WoW MMO might be a stretch, but highly doubt it will happen. Considering how many years it takes for an MMO game to be made from development and launch and considering there is still room to to make another 2-3 X-pacs, and the supposed Project Titan, It is highly unlikely that we would be playing another WoW MMO. Hopefully, my hopes of seeing an action adventure rpg WoW game in the future will become a reality.

Deleted
    1. Put a pool up!

2.I'd have liked a WoW 2. Going to a different game nobody knows about, and a FPS(so I've heard Titan is, I could be wrong) moreso puts a big risk to Blizzard. Plus, beeing a FPS it requires little skill to balance between "classes", if any, but that also makes the choices for players few.
    Few choices = boring

It is why I prefer RPG over FPS, because I have choices, what spells to use, in what order etc.
    If they brought a completly remade WoW in the forms of WoW 2 they'd gain customers in the form of those people who didn't play normal WoW over the cartoonish graphics. They could enhance the reality factor and thus lure more people who otherwise say WoW is an old game with some quite obsolete things (they are true in a way).

And to those saying what could they do since they don't have so much lore to cover in WoW anymore... what about a WoW 2 set 100 years in the future? Or 5000 years in the past? Or on another planet and meeting the current factions only in an expansion etc, there's so many choices it's amazing, you just need to be creative.

"WoW2 is bad, I remember back in WoTLK:WoW when this game was actually hard. Epics weren't so easy to get, you actually had to do stuff like Naxx which was an epic instance. I mean, like honestly, that game was sooo much harder and the bugs and glitches weren't even existant. I remember when I started playing BC and affording a flying mount was impossssssibbbleee, now in WoW2 we're all on stupid 400% living spaceships?"

On a more serious note, somebody definitely did make a genuine statement a long while back in relation to the FPS-MMO aspect of Titan. I think you guys are putting too much emphasis on the FPS part...think Mages casting frostbolt and having to aim FPS, instead of herp da derp seeking missles.

Also, WoW2 would be cool...but do you really want to be playing WoW for (X) amount of years? You're gonna be 45-50 one day saying you played WoW for 9 years, then realize you spent 1000$ on monthly subscriptions and Blizzard store items.

It's survival of the fittest...are you going to evolve or stay here hitting 111123111123114141111231111235<--! :O 111123111123
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I rather have warcraft IV

I don't know, I'm all burned out on WoW. 3 years has done me in. So i'm ready for something new

I love how everyone assumes, based on them hiring designers from a company that previous did FPS work (which by no means states they can only code/design FPS games. It's not an entirely different code-base from RPGs), that Project Titan is gonna be some MMOFPS. If it is, it will be the first Blizzard title I have not bought. I personally have little-to-no love for FPS games.

The only thing I see being an "issue" right now is, which genre would it fall into: Sci-fi (StarCraft), Fantasy (Diablo and Warcraft both occupy this field, with drastically varying elements), Modern (Though not based on the real world. Maybe like Earthbound for anyone old enough to have played that back on the SNES), Post-Apocalyptic Near-Future (Kind of like Gears of War setting)...

Games for me have never been about the graphics. It's the story, the feel, and the gameplay/controls. If I can't get fully immersed in it, it's not anywhere near as fun. Part of what I hated even about Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Too many gameplay elements weren't there, the story was far too narrow and vague at the beginning.

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chozn View Post
    Id like to see an action adventure console game dealing with some stuff from the earlier days in WoW history. Unfortunately Blizz is currently not in the Console market, they tried with SC:Ghost and canceled it for some reason (bastards).
    It was cancelled for a couple reasons, one of which wasn't in Blizzard's hands.

1: The game went through like 4+ developer companies, and wasn't done after like 3yrs (of public knowledge).
    2: By the time it was very close to release, Sony and Microsoft had released their current platforms, which StarCraft: Ghost was not designed for (it was done for the PS2 and original XBox), to which Sony and Microsoft said "We aren't going to carry it if it isn't for our new hardware", basically.

Deleted
    They should make a game that is just called "Life"

and its like rl

you start as a kid and lvl up in life lol

ppl build there own parts of city if get rich can have any job, endless possibility lol

but srsly i hope its a sandbox mmo with pvp atleast...

hate fps, wow needs a killer and blizz can do it