Thread: Spriest pvp Vid

Spriest pvp Vid

This is a quick pvp video for spriest This is my first spriest pvp video so any feedback would be appretiated Any suggestions from music to video editing :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZxbNqWm9JA

---------- Post added 2011-04-13 at 04:50 PM ----------

Also any programs other than windows live movie maker would be appretiated

---------- Post added 2011-04-13 at 04:54 PM ----------

For conveniance il post the link in a mini video thingy

Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, the entire screen was filled with your flowing wall text of heals and damage taken. I could hardly see what was going on there. Maybe if you get rid of it, i might know whats happening lol.

[QUOTE=HotSauce;11077397]This is a quick pvp video for spriest This is my first spriest pvp video so any feedback would be appretiated Any suggestions from music to video editing :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZxbNqWm9JA

---------- Post added 2011-04-13 at 04:50 PM ----------

Also any programs other than windows live movie maker would be appretiated

---------- Post added 2011-04-13 at 04:54 PM ----------

For conveniance il post the link in a mini video thingy

Stopped watching 1 sec in when i saw it wasn't at level cap.
    Last edited by Amiright; 2011-04-14 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Didn't remove video.

Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    Stopped watching 1 sec in when i saw it wasn't at level cap.
    Im sure that this isint "feedback". This is only to ask for help on how I can improve my video editing. and Zhushma, thanks I'll disable it next time :P
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

This is only to ask for help on how I can improve my video editing.
    Then you're in the wrong forum. If you post a priest video in priest forums chances are, people are gonna comment on the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Slutty View Post
    Then you're in the wrong forum. If you post a priest video in priest forums chances are, people are gonna comment on the content.
    Im not too sure why or how mmo-champion became a flamefest.
    Just respond to the question and life is good. Please dont break apart or read inbetween the lines too much. Answer the question and move on thx

Deleted
    Well, i neither find the video interesting nor good edited.

I think pvp videos should not only line up kills. There needs to be some kind of story or at least a concept. Just ask yourself what you want to see if you watch a pvp-vid

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Well, i neither find the video interesting nor good edited.

I think pvp videos should not only line up kills. There needs to be some kind of story or at least a concept. Just ask yourself what you want to see if you watch a pvp-vid
    Ok cool, thanks for the feedback Though im confused as apposed to how a pvp video needs a story :P

Im not too sure why or how mmo-champion became a flamefest.
    How am I flaming? I wrote

not

wow fag ur in wrong forum and you dont even realise also the video is boring gg noob
    It's amazing how many people take a well written post with correct punctuation as AGGRESSIVE... not the first time it happens. I wasn't flaming you at all, I was just saying the truth: posting this in the correct forum, like

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/290-Computer

would not only protect you from potential infractions but also get you the answers you want. Did anyone here talk about Adobe Premiere, codec choice and real editing tips? Maybe that's what you were looking for, and instead ended up looking at "flames". But as I said, I wouldn't post a priest video in the priest forums expecting people to comment on the video editing, since 90% of the people here don't really care about video editing programs.

My personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Slutty View Post
    How am I flaming? I wrote

not

It's amazing how many people take a well written post with correct punctuation as AGGRESSIVE... not the first time it happens. I wasn't flaming you at all, I was just saying the truth: posting this in the correct forum, like

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/290-Computer

would not only protect you from potential infractions but also get you the answers you want. Did anyone here talk about Adobe Premiere, codec choice and real editing tips? Maybe that's what you were looking for, and instead ended up looking at "flames". But as I said, I wouldn't post a priest video in the priest forums expecting people to comment on the video editing, since 90% of the people here don't really care about video editing programs.

My personal opinion.
    Thanks for alaborating. Il try and contact adminastration to close this thread

i can see the action clearly

ms + mb is really only useful on targets you need to burst down quickly. ie: half hp or lower. It's not very efficient to use it when a target is at full health imo

your 2v1 was 80s lol, the 85 Enh sham was horrible and didnt know where his wind shear button was till he died...