Rotation AddOn Looking for it!

I have seen it in a few videos on youtube. When the spell/attack comes from the right side when it hits the left it auto-casts it for you while you are busy pressing other buttons. What Addon is this???

gl finding it

Tip: it doesn't exist. It just shows cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Setzerr View Post
    I have seen it in a few videos on youtube. When the spell/attack comes from the right side when it hits the left it auto-casts it for you while you are busy pressing other buttons. What Addon is this???
    Nothing auto-casts for you. If it does, it's a bot. As Atty said that is a cooldown timer and it wasn't auto-cast, the person playing hit it as soon as it was off cooldown.

Yeah, pretty sure what you think is a rotation addon is just a cooldown tracker such as CoolLine.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

lolol

There was an addon that display the best next spell to use, but u still need to press the button :P it was very usefull for feral cats

I would asume he means the likes of CLC-DK / Ret-prot / Warr/ whichever class he is

Can find them on curse...
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

You might want to look at Ovale. It won't auto-cast (for reasons stated above), but it will display the next best spell to cast. It uses some fairly easy to customize scripts and the default scripts are getting better all the time.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/ovale.aspx
    ---

I think what you saw was SexyCooldown and someone with keybinds.

I think you should just do some research on your class and do some practice at a target dummy tbh.

clc ret/dk shows when spells come off CD and what to use next in your rotation, so does Watcher, can find all these addons on curse.com, but none of them auto cast the spells for you