Portal 2 for PS3

Read the features that Portal 2 for PS3 will have today. The one in most interested in is the fact that it will come with the ability to unlock the computer version of the game by linking my PSN account with my Steam account. This sounds great as me and my brother would be able to play multiplayer me on my PC, him on the PS3, also great since we will be able to play single player at the same time. Therein lies my question though, will the game unlocked on my computer and the game on the PS3 act as one game, in that if Steam senses my PS3 copy of it being played i cant login and play on Steam and vice versa?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i dont think anyone will know until the game comes out
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

offtopic... I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME. Although "concmaps" for TFC trump Portal imo.. Portal is still the only game I'd stop playing WoW for (until i beat it of course)

Since it'll use SteamWorks on the PS3, I expect it won't let you play both simultaneously online, but there is always a chance.

Further info on the main Portal 2 thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/852120-Portal-2

You won't be able to play Portal 2 on PS3 and PC at the same time- however I heard the PS3 version has split screen.