looking for a new gaming computer

Hey guys, im thinking about getting a new gaming computer cause im sick of playing on my crap laptop. So im looking for something from between $700 and $1300, it dosnt have to be the best out there i just want something good to play games on.

Thanks =)

If your building it your self im sure someone will chime in with a good build, If not do not goto a major store like PC World or whatever just pop onto google maps and search PC maintentance and your local area and goto one of those stores they will give you a much better deal and most likely with better warranty.

If are scared on how to build one there are LOADS of guides around the net. Then you can tell noobs you build computers and watch them gawk.

awsome thanks for the help i no a few people who could help me build a computer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernovà View Post
    If your building it your self im sure someone will chime in with a good build, If not do not goto a major store like PC World or whatever just pop onto google maps and search PC maintentance and your local area and goto one of those stores they will give you a much better deal and most likely with better warranty.
    this, never buy from a big store like pc world, you will get bumped, usually you will pay alot more, for alot leff in term of prefomance,. i remember pc worlds "gaming pc" with a 5450 in it..... for about £700, pure rip off

if you dont feel comfortable assembling etc have a look around for a local store or trust worthsite that will build custom pc, usually for a labour fee but still much better than the mainstream tack that is crapped out by currys and pc world.... and dare i say it ... dell