Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    It is fantastic to use on warriors before a duel so they can't charge you =) i just stand there confused when they say i cheat, i just used one of my abillities...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    I only do it on farm content and heriocs, nothing serious. No one really gets mad, but 1 person and its pretty hilarious.
    Seriously. Grow up.

How about we calm down? --Kel
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-04-19 at 04:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sans View Post
    Saving players from the elevator Boss, and many more.
    If only the elevator boss would give epic loot...

Its fun for ''trolling'' in random hc's but I wouldn't use it to cause wipes in a guild raid :S

Quote Originally Posted by crazyb View Post
    Well to be honest, this makes me appreciate my guild of not overly serious people that can't have any fun. I've killed a couple people on the Elevator boss (though I've killed myself there too...lol), I tried getting a couple people on the cannons in DM, in the water spout on the first boss in TotT (unsuccessful so far, darn it!), and folks just laugh and have a good time, including the folks I pick on.

Back in Ulduar we were afk for a break just before Mim. The Hunter MD's a bomb bot to my wife (druid tank, afk) up to the top of the stairs. I Mind Visioned and took a screen shot just as the bomb exploded (before I lost the mind vision from her death - timing was great, it's a great pic). It was all in fun.

I've had the guild rogue tricks to me, the hunter tricks to me, now priests can join in the fun. Just have good times!
    We have tons of fun, but we stick with verbally griefing each other over TS instead. I've played this game long enough to get extremely tired of people pulling shit like this on me or the raid. I still get ulcers when I think of all the jackasses who intentionally pulled the bosses around to us hunters when we feigned in vanilla on wipes, I also remember paladins BoPing the tank during a boss encounter because it was fun. I remember the priests healing our poor warlock to death on nefarian, rogues refusing to open suppresion devices for the luls, hunters misdirecting shit to casters in TBC and so on. Simply put, I'm tired of stupid shit when I raid, if you and your guild think it's funny good for you, I'm just glad I'm not playing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    We have tons of fun, but we stick with verbally griefing each other over TS instead. I've played this game long enough to get extremely tired of people pulling shit like this on me or the raid. I still get ulcers when I think of all the jackasses who intentionally pulled the bosses around to us hunters when we feigned in vanilla on wipes, I also remember paladins BoPing the tank during a boss encounter because it was fun. I remember the priests healing our poor warlock to death on nefarian, rogues refusing to open suppresion devices for the luls, hunters misdirecting shit to casters in TBC and so on. Simply put, I'm tired of stupid shit when I raid, if you and your guild think it's funny good for you, I'm just glad I'm not playing with you.
    Hey there buddy, it's going to be OK! Come on, give me a hug... big hug...

Deleted
    same story every week in bwd

lifegrip + elevator boss is a deadly comp

"FU you gripped me" and the answer "ye ye nice excuse for wiping on the elevator boss"

plz stop posting in this its not leap of faith that will get him kicked its him being a dummy lets some other threads get attention plz.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

I usually grip people back to win the "race" after a wipe (so much so that now most of them have given up trying to win), but I also raid with 2 other priests (me shadow, 1 holy, and 1 disc) so I gotta watch for them. The three of us chain LG'd a lock that had used a Lifegiving Seed (the ones that turn you into an herb) before going AFK and we pulled him from Atramedes over to Magmaw's room. It was especially amusing because it doesn't break the buff and it worked on the elevator (going up anyway).

But the best thing: One time I was late and I LG'd a priest waiting with the rest of the group while he LG'd me and we traded places.

I keep thinking of how many priests we can get to do it to each other in SW and what awesome patterns you could make.

How about when you have 4 priests in raid, and one random raider decides to go afk for trash... we either chain life grip him all the way to the elevator in BWD... or just pull him in the path of a pat we normally avoid, and see if he comes back before he dies.

Then there's always lifegripping someone back onto the BWD elevator just before in goes back up.

And the personal favorite... goblin engineer pops chute, rocket boots, and rocket jump... yoink... and he winds up running about 15 meters back the way he came! XD

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always wanted to try the Mind Soothe + Life Grip thing but I don't want to be a dick in raids
    Next time I'm in a heroic with a baddie DPS who AFKs hopefully I'll remember.

I agree this spell needs a shorter CD. I use it to pull out bads/people unlucky with RNG from squall lines in Al'akir but I'm always scared a tank will need it and then it'll be on CD
    Also nice to save people who fail on the fire elementals on the stairs in BoT. They love me lots for it

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    The most fun way I've ever used it was in Vortex Pinnacle. A druid thinks he/she can outrun me with Dash, so I turn around, Leap of Faith him, and he/she runs off the edge of the platform we're on. Needless to say, I won the race.

My favorite LoF is yanking someone away from assaulting stables in AB at the beginning. I don't steal it away from them but I do yank 'em back and watch them QQ for the next 15 minutes whereupon I Nelson Muntzesque HA-ha at them. Awesome or mean? Awesomely mean imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Katcall View Post
    My favorite LoF is yanking someone away from assaulting stables in AB at the beginning. I don't steal it away from them but I do yank 'em back and watch them QQ for the next 15 minutes whereupon I Nelson Muntzesque HA-ha at them. Awesome or mean? Awesomely mean imo.
    Yeah I switched from paladin to priest recently, and was sad I couldn't BoP to cap stables anymore... but then, I was like *yoink* life grip

Quote Originally Posted by Adoris View Post
    Then you might deserve it. It's a powerful spell, meant for preventing people from horrible death, and not random trolling.
    Yeah i do enjoy doing it on my priest aswell, but not to the point where people get annoyed about it
    ACTUALLY it was designed to move friends who AFK for extended periods of time to places where you want them to move.

But really, I can't tell you how many times I've used this spell for it's actual intent, pulling some fucktard out of fire, only to have said fucktard *IMMEDIATLY* run back into the fire and die.