Deleted

Updating my graphics drivers, need help!

So, I've decided to upgrade my graphic cards drivers.... First time... ed some help, I got an ATI Radeon HD 4800 series, and I've dowloaded the new drivers, but when I looked at the "How to" video at their homepage it said that I had to uninstall the old drivers, the thing is... I can't find them... Should I uninstall "Cataclyst Control Centre"? Or just try to install the new ones? Haven't upgraded the drivers since I got the computer (about 3 years ago lol) and I don't want to fuck anything up :/

Deleted
    You are using the Software menu in the Settings area, right? What's your OS, anyway?
    There should be "ATI Display Driver" right underneath ATI Catalyst Control Center. But since the new package usually contains a new CCC, you can uninstall both. Then, reboot your computer. Don't worry, it's probably (also depending on your OS) gonna look terrifyingly bad, but that's since you don't have any graphics driver installed. Execute your downloaded driver package, reboot, done.

Deleted
    Awesome, thanks Will try it out now!

---------- Post added 2011-04-14 at 12:02 PM ----------

It worked perfectly DD I can finally use the Ultra liquid detail on wow >.< Havent even seen before! Thank you so much! DD