Deleted

Single minded fury or titans grip?

Been playing fury warr with titans grip for past 8 months now can hit around 13k dps on most raid bosses in cata, was just wondering if single minded fury is a better choice at the moment, as i get easily rage starved when using titans grip due to slow swing speeds and my hit rating being absolutely awful despite reforging a lot of my gear towards hit, would the faster swings of one handed weapons correct this for me, and would i lose a large omount of damage if i did?

im pretty sure that titans grip is better but dont quote me on it, just look at elitist jerks and they will tell you

Deleted
    if your raiding it may simply come down to whether you have available two 1h's ready to go or if you would have to wait ages while s1 else gets them in the meantime

They are nearly identical however far greater number of people have access to magmaw hc 1h swords than to nefarian hc 2hs. If you are able to get 2 lava spines hc go SMF.

as i get easily rage starved when using titans grip due to slow swing speeds and my hit rating being absolutely awful despite reforging a lot of my gear towards hit
    You're doin it wrong if you get rage starved. Go check warrior forums and read up some guides.

If you have access to Magmaw 1h swords, you have access to Magmaw 2h maces also. That changes nothing in regards to which specialization you will play.

OT: I believe SMF has smoother rage income so if you are often rage starved, it might be worth a shot. However, as mentionned before, if you do get rage starved a lot, you are doing something wrong.

Deleted
    Gonna quickly get some standard HC 1handers just to try out how the rage income and attack speed affects me, and on note of the rage starving, it's mainly i guess due to me not giving enough time between actions, just using everything asap once it's come off CD, and thanks so far :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh
    I find you do the more dps if you enjoy the specc and find it engaging...
    I love SMF and how it plays - I got 2 359 weapons for both SMF and TG and I find myself doing at least 2k more as SMF because I enjoy it more

I find both to be the same, it's more of a personal thing. I personally prefer SMF I've been using it for the past 3 weeks and I like it better than TG. Not that my dps is any better or any worse, I just like the playstyle more.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sades/advanced

EDIT: No I'm not poor, I just haven't gotten a second lacascale from magmaw yet to put landslide on despite my 12 magmaw kills T_T
    Last edited by Crusades; 2011-04-14 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Well as i said i'ma tryout SMF for shiggles anyway, as i been TG for 8 months odd i might find a bit of a change and maybe even stick with it if i like it enough :>

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    Well as i said i'ma tryout SMF for shiggles anyway, as i been TG for 8 months odd i might find a bit of a change and maybe even stick with it if i like it enough :>
    That's exactly what I did, I tried it out night for one of our raids and I liked it a lot more than TG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea SMF I feel is much easier to play becuase you can hit a heroic strike here or there at around 55 rage and still have enough for a BT or RB when it comes up from CD resulting in a possible incite proc.
    Host of Monkcraft Podcast and Co-Host of Groupquest