Thread: Kalu'ak Rep

10+ Year Old Account

Kalu'ak Rep

Hello
    im wanna start to farm rep for Kalu'ak to get the Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole can some give me tips ?

(and sry for my bad english)

10+ Year Old Account
    Do all the quests (their villages in Borean Tundra, Dragonblight and Howling Fjord), then do the dailies. I think there's one or two in each village. It doesn't take too long. But I don't think there's a way to grind it - maybe there is nowadays though.

Looked it up quickly. You should get a bit into Revered by doing the normal quests. After that there's one daily in each of the zones, awarding 500 base rep per day. Depending on your race (human?) and guild level, you'll get more, but at least 1500 rep per day. Apparently it takes around 12-14 days to reach exalted after the normal quests.

Apparently, to be able to do the daily in HF, you need to do the quest Swabbing Soap from the gnome pirate on the ship in Scalawag Point.
    Last edited by Yavannie; 2011-04-14 at 03:30 PM.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

http://wowreputationcalculator.eu/ is a very handy tool.

The Kalua'ak only have a handful of daily quests that give rep. If you've already finished all the quests in Dragonblight and Howling Fjord, just do those every day and you'll be Exalted in a few weeks.

Do the intro quests, then the 4 dailies for a few weeks.
    Like 20 ish days of dailies after the quests are finished.

Do all their quests in Borean Tundra, Dragonblight and Howling Fjord, after that just do dailys 'till exalted. There is one daily in each of their camps, so a total of 3 dailys/day. It takes quite some time to get exalted, At least 2-3 weeks of dailys I believe.

What everyone already said - there is no way to avoid grinding weeks of dailies.

Though I like wowjuju.com's rep calculator better.