Charge/Intercept Macro

Hey guys, so I have been playing about with macros recently on a Warrior iv been levelling as Protection in PvP, and Iv had a little trouble with my Charge and Intercept macro. Basically if Im spamming the macro, it will use both Intercept and Charge at the same time. The macro im currently using is;

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=15 Charge, Intercept, Charge; [help] Intervene;

Im wondering if its possible, to maybe delay the Intercept for atleast a GCD so I dont waste them both.

Thanks in advance for any help.

The problem has to do with the way spell queuing works now. If you're spamming they key, the server receives that as a series of commands, instead of how it used to ignore additional keypresses until the gcd was over. Unfortunately there's not really many workarounds for this. It's also not possible to delay any portion of a macro (as this would lead to 1 button combat rotations). To be honest the simplest solution is to stop spamming the key.

I'm guessing the reason you're using this style macro is so that you can charge/intercept more frequently using a single key, however I wouldn't suggest a cast sequence (as you can see it can cause problems). You might consider using a modifier key instead, not only does this give you finer control over your ability usage (which/when), but it prevents situations like yours.

There may also be a more elegant way to write the macro that gives the same functionality while resolving the spamming issue, but I'd have to do some in game testing and research to come up with one.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Well two things.

The way you have Intervene last, your macro will never do that because it will always try to Charge etc.

This used to work I'm not able to test atm if it still does, but with an extra comma in a castsequence, the macro "does nothing" for a step. So it's a little friendlier to being spammed.
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [help]Intervene;reset=15 Charge,,Intercept

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator