state of Enh shaman

I'm currently a little conflicted between my class choice, i'm torn i'm hoping to play my shammy (enhance) in PvP though i'm hearing alot of "It's not that good"/"It's weak in arena"/"Bad class to run" the typical things really, coming from a DK to an enhance shaman would it really be at a loss? i mean i know it comes own to play styles and preference but are the enhance shaman really at such a loss atm?

any help would be much appreciated thank you

Unfortunately in PVP there is almost always a 'dominant' spec to each class. Mages, frost dominants. Locks are mostly Affliction. Healing priests are disc. Even druids are USUALLY (usually, people) resto. Pallys are now more often Ret because of the state of holy...

...and Shaman's are more often Resto.
    Resto Shaman's are in a really good place right now.

I think you will definitely see a very, very large change from a dk to an enh shaman - I'm not saying reroll resto, because I firmly believe that playing the spec you love and not the FoTM is much more fun, and in turn makes you a better player for sticking to something you like, because you enjoy it, not because it's OP. But sadly, enhancement is not in the best spot right now. Both you and ele are the long lost and disowned cousins of the resto shaman

In short: Would Enhance be a loss in comparison to running with a DK? Sadly yes it would be a loss.

that's a shame suppose it'll be DK or rogue than, i would like to play enh but cant be sticking my team to a loss if i swap thanks bosel

Enha ISNT a total loss in arenas! Find you'reself a good disc priest or resto druid for 2v2s, and become very skilled with your class. You can become very good as long as you and your parenter know how to play together. Before i took a break from WoW, my 2s team was in the 1600's as enha/resto druid.

In BGs though, unless you have a pocket healer, dont expect to do too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefuzzyguy View Post
    Enha ISNT a total loss in arenas! Find you'reself a good disc priest or resto druid for 2v2s, and become very skilled with your class. You can become very good as long as you and your parenter know how to play together. Before i took a break from WoW, my 2s team was in the 1600's as enha/resto druid.

In BGs though, unless you have a pocket healer, dont expect to do too much.
    MY partner is a resto druid actually, and yeah pocket healing in bg's is no stranger for me :P if this is the case i might give it a go anyways