Poll: Would you???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your hopes are misplaced if you think Titan is going to be of Starcraft IP and not a new franchise, like they have already stated. Blizzard has no reason to mislead customers and investors in this way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    personally id rather have them go back and finish Starcraft Ghost
    Activision Blizzard is not the sole owner of the rights to do this. Shame really, i really likes the concept
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

10+ Year Old Account
    i better have a seige tank. if i do, it would be amazing. I think the siege tank class would be OP. I mean if i could play a thor, why would i play a marine lol.

Though idk if it would be good as an rpg as others have said. Its best as an rts. i would play it though

I would play it but I would rather they didn't go the route of Starcraft. I love Starcraft but I want it as an RTS not an MMO.

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Locid View Post
    It still could be I mean...Blizz might just be throwing people off.
    Companies can't just blatantly lie to shareholders like that. And if they told shareholders "secretly", you bet your ass it would get out very quickly.

edit: I should say, a company like Blizzard that obviously possesses morality.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"